Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i am soo sorry.. i went to get some fooddddddd...

thats y she looks soo different..
not big fan of Enrique.. but he is good looking loll..

anyways i have to go wash the dishes.. mom is not around :(((

bye yattri. i will come online tomorrowwwww..

love yaaaaaaaaaaaa
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

lol.. yeah not a pink color fan.. i like the dark one . its depends..

yeah.. i am short a bite.. so i dont want it puffy lollll

Even I'm kinda short...πŸ˜• Just 5'3"  I guess that's actually tall by bengali standards πŸ˜† coz I'm one of the tallest girls in my school 😲

But still I'm short
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT Merry you don't like Enrique????? *has a cardiac arrest*

I thought we had everything in common πŸ€”

Oh well...I looooveeeeee Enrique!!! Agree with Yattri...Latino men aaaahhh!!! 😍

And you're discussing the gowns for a frickin' wedding that's in JULYYYY??? You crazy or what? I thought it was on this Sunday or something...

Go sleep. Waste of time...deciding what to wear from 4 months in advance 🀣 You're impossible!

Go shopping 2 days before the wedding and pick up the first thing you like...much easier.
-MERRY- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT Merry you don't like Enrique????? *has a cardiac arrest*

I thought we had everything in common πŸ€”

Oh well...I looooveeeeee Enrique!!! Agree with Yattri...Latino men aaaahhh!!! 😍

And you're discussing the gowns for a frickin' wedding that's in JULYYYY??? You crazy or what? I thought it was on this Sunday or something...

Go sleep. Waste of time...deciding what to wear from 4 months in advance 🀣 You're impossible!

Go shopping 2 days before the wedding and pick up the first thing you like...much easier.

Yes i amnot his fan.. i like him.. but his song is alll that.. if u get wat i meanπŸ˜†. i use to like his old songs.. but now its mehhhhhhh.. he is good looking😳.
yes the wedding is in july.. but i am very picky. and i want it to be unique. so i am ordering online.. it takes atleast 2 weeks to get allt he way from US..
its close family..

uhhhh u dont want me go shopping for a dress.. i probably take a montheeeπŸ˜†
-MERRY- thumbnail
ohhh mannnnnnn... this vm is soo sad. i hate riddhimaaaaaa 😭..
my siddddd..THAT WOMANNNNNNN😑. even though hate this song.. but i like this version of it...
anywayz it seems like ur not here.. i am going out for dinner. g2g take a shower

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmX_ZgxdGoA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Aaah! I see...yeah well after all you are my soul sis!

Actually even I don't like his new songs as much...I prefer the ones from 7 and Escape and Enrique over these...and a few from Insomniac πŸ˜ƒ

These new ones are okay I guess...but I like his songs with less music and more of the voice...ohhhh the voice!

Oh, and if we ever meet up, remind me never to go shopping with you...I'll be grabbing your neck and throttling you against the wall within 4 hours πŸ˜† And that wouldn't be nice 🀣
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Oh! And I was making a few avis...soooo I thought why not gift you one as a belated bday present? So you get this:

direct link: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h458/QuirkyQueenCreations/Khushboo/Signatures/ANavi30.gif

All yours! πŸ˜ƒ

Haha I LOVE how she just knocks him half dead πŸ˜† And he can't even fight back...pocket sized powerhouse! πŸ˜† Hahahaaaa...

And about Sabii's bday pressie, I still gotta think what to make her πŸ€” And I'll make it after my exams anyway...I was making these avis so I felt evil and I decided to give you one hehe...I'm so bad πŸ˜† it doesn't even have your name on it!
'
But oh well...happy belated birthday anyway! πŸ€—
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
I made these too...

AbhiMaan πŸ˜† :

and this Shwit siggie:

Yeah so basically I went crazy for 2 hours and made all these stuff and now its 3:36 am and I'll fall asleep on my keyboard :O

So goonight even though I know you're not here! Shwit dreams! πŸ€—
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Actually I made 3 more avis but ohhh my net connection takes ages to upload them which is why I'm just gonna run off to bed and sleep the morning away! πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah I should be studying...I'm surely gonna flunk statistics if I don't do something miraculous and there's the India Vs. West Indies match too tomm...but well you see my logic, exams come 4 times in one year whereas the WC comes just once in 4 years! See my point when I refuse to move from the TV screen on match days? πŸ˜‰

Hehehe Shilpu I hope ya come tomm...and also that I come tomm...gonna have lots of fun discussing that match!

This ends my spamming spree! So goodnight!
sabihaa. thumbnail
Okay. For the third time. LOL.

This is just a simple thank-you for the birthday wishes.
Maryam - I'm in the process of making your birthday present - we don't turn 21 everyday. ;)

Farzana:

Khushboo:

Shilpa:

Yattri:

*sobs*
Just watched CM again - my 2nd fave character "died". Favourite episode so far.
Anyway, I'm gone again. LOVE YOU ALL.