Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet.melody

"DEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!" she screamed on the top of her lungs for the tenth time.

"Coming honey.." replied a feeble Dev. He had been running from one side of the house to the other side of the house the whole day. It was either his daughter trying to get him to play with her dolls or his wife demanding the randomest of things due to her heavy mood swings.

Oh and they were random for sure! Just a little while back she had asked for pani puri. Now where in the middle of Canada was he supposed to find those for goodness sakes?? Luckily he was able to pacify her with something else before she screamed the house down.

"DEVV how long will you take??" Geet yelled once more. "He doesn't let me get off the bed to do anything for and he doesn't even do anything!" Geet muttered to herself.

"I'm here honey, what happened?" Dev asked holding onto the door, trying to catch his breath.

"My legs are hurting" Geet pouted.

Dev dutifully sat at the edge of the bed and began massaging her swollen feet. He didn't want to dare saying anything, cause with the way her mood was lately he wasn't sure of how she will take things anymore.

He suddenly stopped as he felt Geet's intense gaze on him.

"I love you" she said simply before he could say a word.

Moving into bed next to her, Dev took her into a tight side hug. "I love you too" he said placing a light kiss on her temple.

"Main tumhe bohut pareshan karti hoon na?" she asked, looking up into his eyes.

"Haan" Dev nodded with a cheeky smile.

"Hawww! Jao mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karti" Geet tried to push him away from herself.

"Listen to the whole thing na!" he said pulling her closer. "I love it when you call me for everything" he grazes his nose over her cheek "I want to be there for you all the time. Samjhi?"

"Even when I wake you up at 2am in the night you will be there?" Geet asked eagerly, sitting up in front of him.

"Haan" Dev nodded with a smile.

"3am bhi?" Geet asked cutely holding up 3 fingers.

"Haan baba 3 bhi!"

"4am.." Geet stopped mid-sentence as she felt Dev's lips covering her soft ones.

Wrapping his arms tightly around her waist Dev pulled her closer, caressing her back softly.

Moving her lips in-sync with his, Geet slowly drowned in his passion wrapping her arms around his nape and pulling him closer.

Pulling away as they were both short of breath, Dev touched his forehead to Geet's.

"Mil gaya jawab?" he whispered. His every breath touching her trembling lips.

Geet simply wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug. All she wanted right now was to be in his arms, to feel protected, to feel loved.

"Papa!!" little Reya shouted, squeezing in between her mom and dad.

"Hello my baby!!" Geet smiled, giving Reya sloppy kisses all over her cheek.

"Mumma yeh baby bahar kab aayega? I want someone to play with" Reya asked innocently touching Geet's stomach.

"Next month aapka birthday hai na baby, jab aap 3 hojaoge toh baby aayega" Geet explained.

Looking at his wife  and baby girl having a conversation with the cutest of expressions, Dev smiled to himself.  He knew that no matter what life had in store for him in the future, as long as he had his family with him everything would be just perfect.

The End.

Shilpa, this was very nicely written. Just amazing woman!

God now you're making me miss the old DG times 😭 

Btw Im sucha blonde I read  daughter like daf-ter 🤣

sweet.melody thumbnail
daf-ter? 🤣

I know I miss them too! I wish we at least had some cute scenes with them.. I mean with Dev's emotions for her being real..
Farzu- thumbnail
Dont ask why I read it like that! Im so stupid.. and really tired :( Im gonna take a nap soon

I wish they had a track like that where Dev was shown having real feelings for Geet but whatever Geets stupid right now. Im glad Abhi aint there..

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shlipa.... dont be like sabiiiiiiiiii😆..

i dont read any FFs these days,.. i read 5 ones at the same time.. so everytime a person updates.. i dont remember which story is which🤣.. so i gave up. now i only read one :))
sweet.melody thumbnail
I'm probably worse than her at updating Marz 😆

Yeah Farzu, I always thought when Dev came back and saw Geet with Maan that he would become a good guy and start having real feelings for Geet and take care of her and her baby. But Dev barely even had a role after the initial thing he did.

Definitely a smart move on his part to get out of there.
Farzu- thumbnail
Shilpz because everyone started having Maan fevers thats why they didnt show Dev that much 🤣 I shouldnt talk, I had a big Maan fever too but eh wouldve still loved to see Abhinav for more than 2 mins per episode :@

Edited by -Farzana- - 13 years ago
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay me gotta gooo..

bye u twoooooooo
sweet.melody thumbnail
I kinda started to like Maaneet.. but it totally never happened 🤣 and Maan toh I never really liked by himself lol

Now that they have new Dev.. everyone is suddenly missing Abhinav haha

Byeee Marz! tc
Farzu- thumbnail
Bye Maryam and Happy Birthday once again!! <33

Uff Idk what Sabi is doing.. I wanted to show you something on your birthday but Sabi has it so I cant show you YET. Come online later please?

Farzu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet.melody

I kinda started to like Maaneet.. but it totally never happened 🤣 and Maan toh I never really liked by himself lol

Now that they have new Dev.. everyone is suddenly missing Abhinav haha

Byeee Marz! tc

I still like Maaneet but for their old golden days not now..

I saw alot of people saying they want AS back. NOW they appreciate him.. before they wouldnt stop bashing him . Rude LOL