Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh btw Sabii while I was hunting around for MA pics at the LFW today, I stumbled across some of Dia walking the ramp. You want me to post those here?
sweet.melody thumbnail
I wish we could get better quality of these pics!

and nooooo I'm not hinting at anything missy :P 😆
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Who knows, I might use these scenes in WLC. ;)

-||-

Ajeeb dastan hai yeh
Kahan shuru, kahan khatam
Yeh manzilen hai kaun si
Na woh samajsake na hum

I hummed to the beat of the song playing continuously on my media player. And I had to smile - the lyrics seemed befitting for my state of mind, and of the current situation in life.

I turned and looked at a photo on my bedside table. I picked it up, and ran my hand over it... over him. I grinned, remembering when and where the photo was taken. I put it down, and walked out of my room, into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge, and saw a pitcher of nimboo pani - his favourite. I grinned, remembering how his face would change as he drank. From squirming from the initial bitterness, to smiling in bliss at how much he loved it.

I eventually took out some peaches and mangoes. I decided to make a peach and mango salad for lunch. As I cut the fruits, I remembered his attempt at cutting vegetables - we were going to make stirfry.

He ended up cutting his finger because he wasn't paying attention, and like the girly guy he was, he wouldn't stop complaining about the pain until I shut him up by putting a bandaid on the wound, and made him sit down and watch me make the stirfry.

I smiled, remembering how triumphant he looked at his parents, telling them that he had helped cut the vegetables. His brothers had started laughing, saying he wasn't capable of such a thing. Wounded, he turned to me, and I nodded, saying that he had indeed cut the vegetables. His smile had been so wide the entire night.

I finished cutting the fruits, and settled down to eat it, while turning on the television - only to see Jhalak Dikhlaja begin. It was a repeat, but it was an important repeat. I remembered the events before the telecast of that episode so clearly in my mind...

"Well, what do you think? I want to make it special. Do you think she'll appreciate the sentiment?"
"Listen to me. If you truly love her, and if she truly loves you... the sentiment will be the most appreciated thing. Do what your heart tells you."

He listened to me, and did what his heart told him. He proposed to her that night on national television.

I remembered feeling so overwhelmed at what he had done. I remember being heartbroken... but I remember feeling happiness that he had found his own happiness.

I haven't talked to him since that day... but I heard they're delaying their wedding. He wants me by his side when he gets married, but how can I be, when all I want is to be his bride?

So I smile everytime I think of him, and I pray for his happiness. Isn't that what best friends do?

-|end|-
No prizes for guessing who I was talking about. :P
Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago
sabihaa. thumbnail
OMG. Yes please Shilpzzzzzzzz.
THANKS IN ADVANCE. :D
sabihaa. thumbnail
Thanks Shilpzz.
*sigh* She looks so beautiful in white!!

sweet.melody thumbnail
awwwwww that was sad!!

Oh btw did you know? Apparently SSR likes having his pizza with gud ROFL. Something I heard about on jdj
sabihaa. thumbnail
He likes having his pizza with what exactly?
What's gud?

Sorry. I'm not too familar with some Indian stuff. :)
sweet.melody thumbnail
umm gud in English is.. jaggery I think..