Pratigya

A short romantic Kriya Sequence.. Updated Pg8... - Page 6

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kriya_sruthi

thank you dear... i loved ur holi story too... esp the kriya room.. i wud love to see something like tat...😊

thanksss ....glad u loved ittt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surbhisachwani

thanksss ....glad u loved ittt

i really did...😊
ArjaAddict thumbnail
ayyooooo njan entha kaanunne!ente shruthi chechi katha ezhuthunno?awwww i jusst lubbbbd it chechi...how i wish dat dis was the real story of mkap n u wer one of the cvs...ayyoooo wt shud i say!it was soooo real...i remembr u talkin to me abt a life n death situation of pratz wid krishu near it...i never knew dat u wud take dat asn an ff....awwww chechiii mwaaaah...njan vverum first paarte vayicholu...moving towards d next part n wil comment after dat...kriya love is soooooooo sgtrong!
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

ayyooooo njan entha kaanunne!ente shruthi chechi katha ezhuthunno?awwww i jusst lubbbbd it chechi...how i wish dat dis was the real story of mkap n u wer one of the cvs...ayyoooo wt shud i say!it was soooo real...i remembr u talkin to me abt a life n death situation of pratz wid krishu near it...i never knew dat u wud take dat asn an ff....awwww chechiii mwaaaah...njan vverum first paarte vayicholu...moving towards d next part n wil comment after dat...kriya love is soooooooo sgtrong!

thank u da... m updating last part today...😊
kriya_sruthi thumbnail

As the magical night continues.... 

Pratigya first took a bath washing herself in rose water. She wanted to smell perfect for him.

Once done with her shower, she dressed in the bridal sari Krishna brought for her. She wore her jewellery especially the haar Krishna gave her and she tossed away in anger during their the first SR night. But Krishna had kept it safely and this time she whole heartedly wore it. She put a bit of make-up on her face, tied her hair up and finally put her gunghaat over her head and lifted her face to look at the mirror. She was satisfied with her look. She took the sindoor dabba and mangalsutra with her to give to Krishna to adorn her and then she would be complete.

Meanwhile Krishna was in their hall all dressed up and waiting for his bride with a smile on his handsome face.

Pratigya walked out of their room into their tiny hall with her treasures in her hand. Krishna looked at her and lost himself in her beauty. He looked at her in total awe. She approached him and looked down. He took her hand in his and led her out of their house. She didn't ask any questions but just followed him.

He brought her to a small garden area near their house. The moon and the stars were smiling down at them and the wind caressed them. There in the middle of the garden was a beautiful mandap. There was a holy fire burning in the middle, everything was ready even a pandit to conduct the ceremony.

Pratigya was overjoyed and amazed. 

Krishna led her into the mandap.

Pandit: Rasme shuru kar le beta?

Krishna looked at his babu, confident this time that she is marrying him with love, looked at the pandit and nodded.

Panditji recited the sacred mantras. Pratigya put a garland around Krishna's neck and touched his feet. Then Krishna did the same but before he could touch her feet she hugged him. He was confused and surprised. The panditji stopped reciting the mantras and looked at them.

Krishna: Pratigya.. Kaa hua?

Pratigya: Tum mere per nayi chu sakthi

Krishna: Kaahe?

Pratigya: Kyunki who sirf mera adhikaar hain. Tum meri pati hain aur ek pati kabhi bhi apne patni ke per nayi chu sakthe. Lekin gale toh kar sakthe hain.

Krishna laughed, hugged her and kissed her gunghaat covered head.

Pandit: Aap dono par koi bhuri nazar na lage.

Krishna: Shukriya panditji. Ab aap aage ki rasme poori karlijiye.

They renewed their vows again by taking their saath pheres around the holy fire. This time whole heartedly accepting each other with love and praying for a life-time of happiness and togetherness.

Then the Panditji asked for the sindoor and mangalsutra. Krishna looked stunned. He had carefully planned everything but forgot two of the most important things.

Krishna: Woh maine bhool gayi.

He started becoming upset.

Pratigya stretched her arm out with her treasures tucked tightly in her tiny palm. Krishna looked and smiled with relief. Krishna took it and handed it over to the pandit. He blessed it

Pandit: Beta ab yeh sindoor se tumhare biwi ke maang ko sajao aur yeh mangalsutra uski gale mein daalo.

Krishna adorned her forehead with sindoor and put the mangalsutra around her neck.

They were married again.

Panditji: Ab saare rasme poori hogayi. Hum chalthe hain.

They received his blessings, Krishna gave some money as offering and the panditji left.

Krishna took Pratigya back to their home. Both happy and walking hand in hand, not saying anything but their hearts silently conversing.

Once they reached their home

Krishna: tum yehi tehro, mein abhi aayi..

Pratigya: Lekin kyu?

Krishna:  Shh.. tum itne sawaal kahe karte ho? Hum par barossa karo na'

Pratigya smiled and nodded. Krishna went into their house and shut the door behind him.

He had kept the sacred pot with rice ready for Pratigya to tumble before entering as the new bride and then he went to their bedroom to get it ready for their SR with rose petals and candles.

Once everything was ready, he came to get Pratigya who was waiting for him outside.

Krishna: Babu andher aavo.

She smiled and saw the sacred pot ready for her to tumble.

She looked at Krishna and called him to her.

Krishna coming near her and asked, " Kaa hua?"

She took his hand in hers and they both entered the house together. Pratigya carefully tumbled the sacred pot and entered their home.

Krishna suddenly shouted, " Mere dil ki rani, tumhari mehel mein swagat hain."

Pratigya looked at him full of smile. She did not know what to say. Suddenly she noticed Krishna's naughty smile. He came and held her waist and asked softly.

Krishna: Ab patha hain kya hone waala hain?? Huh??? Humara SR.

Pratigya just stared at him. She got shy and pushed him away.

Krishna jerked back and suddenly charged towards her. Pratigya laughed and ran to their room. When she reached their room she stopped in disbelief again.  Just then Krishna came running behind her.  He came behind her and whispered in her ear.

Krishna: Kaisa laga?

Pratigya did not say anything. She turned around, looking down. He understood her emotions. He lifted her face up. Her eyes were closed. He tenderly kissed her eyes. He then walked behind her and removed her ghunghaat.  He untied her hair and ran his face through her sweet smelling hair. All the hair on her neck rose with emotions. She shivered in his hold.

He then picked her up and carried her towards their bed. He laid her down gently and laid down beside her.

He admired her face. He gently removed the haar on her neck and tossed it aside and kissed her neck fully. He removed her earrings and kissed her ears. He kissed her face and then turned her and pulled her into him, touching her bare waist.

She hugged him and he untied her blouse string, her hands in his hair. He laid her back down and moved the pallu of her sari. She opened her eyes and looked at Krishna.

At that point Krishna knew she was ready to be his again, on this special day. They made love as the moon and stars smiled down at them and the wind caressed them and the Gods looked down from the heavens to bless the most beautiful couple in the world KRIYA.

😊...The End...😊

Edited by kriya_sruthi - 13 years ago
ArjaAddict thumbnail
AWWWW ENTE SHRUTI KUTTI...MWAAAH MWAAAAH MWAAAH FOR DOING DIS OKAY!U ROOOCCCK U ROOOCKKKKKKKK U ROOOCKKKKK!I LUBBBBB U SOOOOOO MUCH CHECHI...WOWWW A SECOND MARRIAGE....I WUD LUB DAT!IF THERE WIL B A 2ND MARG DEN DER WILL BE 2ND SR TOO NAA?PLLLLZZZZZ UPDATE SOON!EM DYING TO READ IT!
ArjaAddict thumbnail
CHECHIIIIII....AWWWWW WAT AN AMMAING WEDDING ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!AWWWW HOW NICE IT WAS READING UR STORY...MY SAY IS DAT U SHUD START A NEW FF EXCLUSIVELY FOR OUR FAV JODI...PLS DO DAT CHECHI!AWWW 2ND MARRIAGE N 2ND SR...EVERYTHING WAS AMMMZING!THE CV'S SHU LERN FROM U N OTHE WRRITERS OF OUR FORUM ON HOW TO TAKE THE STORY FORWARD WHICH WUD PLEASE D VIEWERS!ONCE AGAIN AMMMAZING!πŸ‘BT EM SAD DAT DIS IS D END😭Edited by RoKa PraNeev - 13 years ago
kriya_sruthi thumbnail

AWWWW ENTE SHRUTI KUTTI...MWAAAH MWAAAAH MWAAAH FOR DOING DIS OKAY!U ROOOCCCK U ROOOCKKKKKKKK U ROOOCKKKKK!I LUBBBBB U SOOOOOO MUCH CHECHI...WOWWW A SECOND MARRIAGE....I WUD LUB DAT!IF THERE WIL B A 2ND MARG DEN DER WILL BE 2ND SR TOO NAA?PLLLLZZZZZ UPDATE SOON!EM DYING TO READ IT!

all parts updated dear... my kriya fantasy is all infront of ur eyes...😊
kriya_sruthi thumbnail

CHECHIIIIII....AWWWWW WAT AN AMMAING WEDDING ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!AWWWW HOW NICE IT WAS READING UR STORY...MY SAY IS DAT U SHUD START A NEW FF EXCLUSIVELY FOR OUR FAV JODI...PLS DO DAT CHECHI!AWWW 2ND MARRIAGE N 2ND SR...EVERYTHING WAS AMMMZING!THE CV'S SHU LERN FROM U N OTHE WRRITERS OF OUR FORUM ON HOW TO TAKE THE STORY FORWARD WHICH WUD PLEASE D VIEWERS!ONCE AGAIN AMMMAZING!πŸ‘BT EM SAD DAT DIS IS D END😭

ayyoda... i cud only imagine this much da... to the whole special day... rest CVs can take on... 😊
meena.. thumbnail
yes it is amazing and nice ye surely cvs should learn smthing from u and other members and i felt sad that it is end 😭
but u r ⭐️ to the forum
thanks for posting such a nice storyπŸ‘πŸΌ