A short romantic Kriya Sequence.. Updated Pg8... - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: prettymeena44

superb

mind blowing
thanks for sharing
keep it up
go on writing
waiting for next update

my pleasure... thank you for enjoying it..😊..
will update soon,....😊
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninita

Par meine tumhare liye kuch nayi liya.

Krishna:  Arre pareshaan math ho babu. Tum ho na, mere liye kafi hai. Bhagwan ne tumhe mujko wapas diya ithna kaafi hain mere liye.

so sweet of him....vry  cute chp dear....thanks 4 d update.....waiting 4 d nxt chp

update soon....

krishna is always sweet n i love the way he is madly in love with his babu...😳😊..
will update soon yaara...
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘bahut badhiya dear eik dum lallantop yaara keep writing πŸ˜‰

thank you yaara...😊
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

well done Sruthi....

thank you dear...😊
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i read both the partsss .....its beautifull ...nice storyy
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

i read both the partsss .....its beautifull ...nice storyy

thank you dear... i loved ur holi story too... esp the kriya room.. i wud love to see something like tat...😊
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsome wounderful it,s brilliant like it and waiting for the lovely and romantic update plz soon update it
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

awsome wounderful it,s brilliant like it and waiting for the lovely and romantic update plz soon update it

thank you dear.. i will soon...
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sruthi koche...
eikku vayya!!ente mugam chumapiche adangu le?i was lyk😍☺️ after reading that...wow!mischevious Krishna!!ah ha!...i cudnt refrain myself from qouting this....

Memories of their wedding day flashed through her head. She stopped what she was doing as she remembered those painful months in their lives. How could she have hated him so much and all because of something he did not even do. But now she loved him more than anything and anyone. She could not live without him. Every part of her body, heart and soul was his and his only. She thought she was the luckiest girl in the world and thanked her Gods.

She smiled to herself and suddenly caught her reflection on a steel plate and her gaze fell on her sindoor. She was proud, satisfied and happy to be Krishna's wife. Pratigya Krishna Singh.

@red:ithe chodyamalle nammalum kure kalamayi chodichond nadakunnath?πŸ˜†

neways..fantabulous update!!!!!!plz update soon.....

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

sruthi koche...
eikku vayya!!ente mugam chumapiche adangu le?i was lyk😍☺️ after reading that...wow!mischevious Krishna!!ah ha!...i cudnt refrain myself from qouting this....

Memories of their wedding day flashed through her head. She stopped what she was doing as she remembered those painful months in their lives. How could she have hated him so much and all because of something he did not even do. But now she loved him more than anything and anyone. She could not live without him. Every part of her body, heart and soul was his and his only. She thought she was the luckiest girl in the world and thanked her Gods.

She smiled to herself and suddenly caught her reflection on a steel plate and her gaze fell on her sindoor. She was proud, satisfied and happy to be Krishna's wife. Pratigya Krishna Singh.

@red:ithe chodyamalle nammalum kure kalamayi chodichond nadakunnath?πŸ˜†

neways..fantabulous update!!!!!!plz update soon.....

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

da ninte comment vaichapol orupaadu santhosham thonni... thank you da... namulu orupadu chodyangal chodikunille da... n some of them just neva get answered...
njan ithu veruthe bore adichapol ezhuthiyatha... athu ingane aayi..
final bhagam naale post cheyam da...