Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC can make chemistry with anyone - Page 9

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
lolzzz😆.............
GC can neva make such a chemistry  with ne1 xcept DD..so as DD...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Well, it's not the question of acting here, even SRK is a good actor, but his chemistry with Kajol still the most wanted, he acted with many good actresses, but his chemistry with Kajol is magical, the same Aamir - Juhi and vica versa, etc....... with GC or any other actor, they can act with others, but their magical chemistry is with a particular actress, I think GC and DD have this magical chemistry together........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I think he's very SRK when it comes to chemistry b/c even SRK has amazing chemistry with every actress, he's best is with Juhi and Kajol, but he never fails to disappoint!

And GC is the same way! His most epic and best will probably be with DD, but when he played Ram with chemistry with Debi was also fantastic. But this is probably the bias Gurtian in me speaking....Gurti chemistry is the best eva...so hot, natural, and treat for the eyes, mind, and heart!
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
the point here is GC can make chemistry with everyone...guys i will tell you one thing....i have an inner wish ....i sooooo wanna see GC with jennifer winget........and i can bet that this guy will create such chemistry with jenny na that we will eventually forget what maaneet is and what AR is( again no offence....since i am a hrdcore fan of both this couple)....what i am trying to say is both of these two actors know how to emote and jenny toh sooooooooooo gorgeous and guru tooo...how i wish my mansha puri ho...😍
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-Ankita_88

the point here is GC can make chemistry with everyone...guys i will tell you one thing....i have an inner wish ....i sooooo wanna see GC with jennifer winget........and i can bet that this guy will create such chemistry with jenny na that we will eventually forget what maaneet is and what AR is( again no offence....since i am a hrdcore fan of both this couple)....what i am trying to say is both of these two actors know how to emote and jenny toh sooooooooooo gorgeous and guru tooo...how i wish my mansha puri ho...😍

liked what u said,like u i wanna see him with Rati,she is my favourite actress and i would love to see GC and rati together.
Ankita_88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sweet coco

I think he's very SRK when it comes to chemistry b/c even SRK has amazing chemistry with every actress, he's best is with Juhi and Kajol, but he never fails to disappoint!

And GC is the same way! His most epic and best will probably be with DD, but when he played Ram with chemistry with Debi was also fantastic. But this is probably the bias Gurtian in me speaking....Gurti chemistry is the best eva...so hot, natural, and treat for the eyes, mind, and heart!

honestly speaking i love maaneet more but then again i will say that gurti is best for us youngsters but many of aged people like the general viewer of television dont even find their chemistry amazing ...my parents feel that they are one of those bullshit couple who do romancing standing on one place and a serial is going forward without anything......well that was their point of view....and they feel gurmina look best and trust me this is the case with all the natural viewers who generally contribute to TRP...!!!!! my personal experience....i need to fight for remote when GEET starts air....😆😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ria_sengupta

liked what u said,like u i wanna see him with Rati,she is my favourite actress and i would love to see GC and rati together.

I wanna see GC with Kareena, PC, Sonam, Deepika, Aishu, Katrina, Shilpa Anand, etc

I wanna see DD with Mohit, Arjun, KSG, Kavi, Ranbir, Hrithik, Aamir, Imran, Abhay, Rahul Khanna, etc.

But I'll always love Gurti the most!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Ankita_88

honestly speaking i love maaneet more but then again i will say that gurti is best for us youngsters but many of aged people like the general viewer of television dont even find their chemistry amazing ...my parents feel that they are one of those bullshit couple who do romancing standing on one place and a serial is going forward without anything......well that was their point of view....and they feel gurmina look best and trust me this is the case with all the natural viewers who generally contribute to TRP...!!!!! my personal experience....i need to fight for remote when GEET starts air....😆😆

OMG! It's so true!! My great aunt was a huge fan of GC when he played Ram and loved GC-Debi, and can't stand GC with DD! My mom is the complete opposite....she's neutral...she loves Gurti, but she also thought GC-Debi looked good..and I'm such a Gurtian! 

I agree with you...some elders don't like GC-DD/Maneet at all, but others love them! 
Ankita_88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sweet coco

I wanna see GC with Kareena, PC, Sonam, Deepika, Aishu, Katrina, Shilpa Anand, etc

I wanna see DD with Mohit, Arjun, KSG, Kavi, Ranbir, Hrithik, Aamir, Imran, Abhay, Rahul Khanna, etc.

But I'll always love Gurti the most!

i can't say whom i will love most since i would love to ive scope for all of these couples in my heart once.......!!!! then i will start judging and then i will decide !!!! i am really not so biased...like i loved all the three riddhimas and i felt KSG pulled up very well with all the three....so you can't conclude me as a kajen fan or kash fan or kasu fan....i believe in givign chance to every couple....😆
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-happygolucky

I wish but I don't think so Veena. Yeh jo chemistry hoti hai na baar baar create nahi hosakati hai. Amithabh's chemistry with Rekha is unbeatable similarly Gurti's chemistry is unique. My POV no offence at all.

agree with you unforgettable and unbeatable chemistry baar baar nahi banti like big b and rekha, srk and kajol and now our gurmeet and drashti, these are the unique jodi's specially gurmeet and drashti and srk and kajol my all time fav jodi's