Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Itz very true BUT he makes the BEST chemistry with DD😳
No one else can beat this amazing chemistry😍
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes GC can have chemistry with anyone... but thats not the point. 

The point is can he have sizzling, mind-boggling, earth-moving, totally awe-inspiring chemistry with everyone?? I think not. 

Like there is only one SRK-Kajol, only one Amitabh-Rekha, only one Abhishek-Rani, only one Rajeev-Aamna, there is only one GC-DD. Each of these actors can have good chemistry with other stars but none of these will ever be able to beat the best pairings they have ever had. 

So even tough GC or for that matter DD might have another successful pairings in the future they will never be able to repeat MaanEet chemistry cos its among the best and rare and one of a kind chemistry... 

No offence this is my POV. 
luv_gurmeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: sangeeta9211

gurmeet ki chemistry sirf dristhi ke saath hi sahi hai kyoki agar dusari actress gurmeet ko pura sport karegi tabhi ho sakta hai warna gc db i wajah se sahi expression nahi de payega, tum logo ne tip tip song ka interview nahi dekha woh khulkar sahi baat hi nahi kah saka

what do u mean?do u urself know what u want to say?and aren't u a die-hard DD fan,well,before blaming Gurmeet without any reason,at least know the name of ur favourite actress properly,its Drashti dhami,not drishti.πŸ˜†
Dhany thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just dont agree with u veena...
i dont think he can compliment any actress opposite him. But in case of DD she can make good chemistry with any actor..its history.. she was good with rahul in DMG.... but GC and DB jodi sucks....

if u think otherwise no offence.
CuteTommy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sorry.man.................no CHANCE.................not at all possible with all......😑😑😑😑😑  xcept the one like DD..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dhany

i dont think he can compliment any actress opposite him. But in case of DD she can make good chemistry with any actor..its history.. she was good with rahul in DMG.... but GC and DB jodi sucks....

how much have you seen GC DB jodi yaar except ramayan which i guess many youngsters has not watched it otherwise that show also got 3.5 trp which was far better than Geet.....just because youngsters did not watch it or i should say did not found any interest in ramayan cannot say that GC DB sucks.....u r saying that GC can't look good with any other actress .....forget DB yaar..how many actresses have you seen who has performed with GC????
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dhany

similarly i just don't agree with u dhany,i hv watched DMG ,Rahul-muskan were an extremely average couple,never even paid much attention to them.and u must hv not seen Ramayan,that is why u r making a comment about GC_DB's jodi.GC_DB rock as a couple both on and off screen,and tomorrow if GC is cast opposite sm other good actress like rati or sulirti,he will rock with her also.
and when u use the word sucks for GC and DB and then say no offense,it just does not make sense,does it?u could hv stated ur opinion in a better language.
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
yeah i agree..
but lady opposite him should be equally charismatic..
so they can pull of role real good and chemistry...toh..poocho hi math..😍
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

similarly i just don't agree with u dhany,i hv watched DMG ,Rahul-muskan were an extremely average couple,never even paid much attention to them.and u must hv not seen Ramayan,that is why u r making a comment about GC_DB's jodi.GC_DB rock as a couple both on and off screen,and tomorrow if GC is cast opposite sm other good actress like rati or sulirti,he will rock with her also.
and when u use the word sucks for GC and DB and then say no offense,it just does not make sense,does it?u could hv stated ur opinion in a better language.

i loved RM as a couple even i loved AA and AN too....people have their own preferences....but ya the point is if the chemistry is needed to be pulled up we need an equally good actor as his co star and one more thing is funny scenes can give TRP but an actor can be said a good actor if he/she can pull up emotional and serious scenes as well !
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

i agree with you..veena made a simple post...she is not comparing DD with any other actresses ...aur sab log yahan..........πŸ˜•
give her a break plz......
i saw that post with merged PIX of DD with other actors...us pe hangama nahi to es post pe etne harsh comments kyun..its just a similar post  on GCπŸ˜•

plz give me the link to that post nigi,i don't remember it.of courseus pe hungama nahin tha kyonki hum waha fight karne nahi gaye the