GC can make chemistry with anyone - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

u welcome veena😃 GC looks awesome with all actresses😉 GC ka jadoo🤗

this is regarding the vm posted:

don't want to get in a debate...but r we discussing 'looking good' or chemistry of acting together......if it is looking good then i'm sure aishwarya looked good with darcy(  can't even remember his name!!) in "balle balle........" nd also with her co-star in mistress of spices! but chemistry ? NO WAYS!!

and after watching a few episodes of the above actress i won't compare her with our geet's acting!
Edited by bangalores - 13 years ago
agree with u GC is superb he can make chemistry with anyone
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

If that leading lady is equally talented as GC, then yes, because in GHSP, DD equally inspires GC and vice-versa👏  There is a saying that one cannot clap with just one hand, so if GC gets a leading lady  as superb as DD, then of course, GC and that leading lady will be a hit jodi just like Maaneet⭐️
Completely agree with U. If 1 is more talented then it will show dominance, no chemistry
Originally posted by verode

This post i make to say about GC talent. He is such an amazing Actor that he can make chemistry with any one. What is chemistry???. It is the Awesome screen presence of the leads of the show. He/She make the opposite lead to inspire from each other to make the chemistry. Now in Geet he has made a mind blowing chemistry with DD, For in future also he can make the same type of chemistry with his  phenominal presence with any lady lead of any show who is talented to act with him. So i can say that he can make the chemistry with any body of any show. Do u agree Guys??

Veena, excellent post again. something to ponder about. So I thought about these things
1) GC/DD have awesome chemistry, because both are extremely talented and push other to heights of excellence
2) GC can create chemistry with other actors, as long as the actress is of equally good potential. One of the biggest example is AB - he had chemistry with jaya , rekha , zeenat and parveen babi. His chemistry with jaya was excellent but it ended in marriage so fans moved on. His chemistry with Rekha was heightened and hyped also because of his alleged off screen affair with rekha. If that was not so , it may not have been hyped so much.
3) Piyush is a good actor but certainly not of GC's caliber. Most of the scenes he has done, have been decent but not breathtaking. Yes he could do better in chemistry if he had someone other that nikunj, but i do not think he will ever be able to pull off something like what GC did with DD. I hope he proves me wrong.
Originally posted by delhigirl

Veena, excellent post again. something to ponder about. So I thought about these things
1) GC/DD have awesome chemistry, because both are extremely talented and push other to heights of excellence
2) GC can create chemistry with other actors, as long as the actress is of equally good potential. One of the biggest example is AB - he had chemistry with jaya , rekha , zeenat and parveen babi. His chemistry with jaya was excellent but it ended in marriage so fans moved on. His chemistry with Rekha was heightened and hyped also because of his alleged off screen affair with rekha. If that was not so , it may not have been hyped so much.
3) Piyush is a good actor but certainly not of GC's caliber. Most of the scenes he has done, have been decent but not breathtaking. Yes he could do better in chemistry if he had someone other that nikunj, but i do not think he will ever be able to pull off something like what GC did with DD. I hope he proves me wrong.

gud points kay👏👏
Originally posted by bangalores

this is regarding the vm posted:

don't want to get in a debate...but r we discussing 'looking good' or chemistry of acting together......if it is looking good then i'm sure aishwarya looked good with darcy(  can't even remember his name!!) in "balle balle........" nd also with her co-star in mistress of spices! but chemistry ? NO WAYS!!

and after watching a few episodes of the above actress i won't compare her with our geet's acting!

oh phuleez dun start comparisons here...we are not comapring geet with any other actress😕
its not a comparison topic
Originally posted by kuls11

He is damn good actor......I have seen him from his frist shows......till now 4 shows.....he is natural actor.............He is failed here because of Nikunj................Given I have not seen his Arjun........I would touted him as 100% flawless actor...........but he failed here in Geet................specially with scene with Nikunj............he excelled with DD and GC scene.......which itself proves his excellent acting skills..............his incapability to emote......restrict his best performance......is result of ..blank pathetic acting  from his partner.

sorry but i disagree with you....
i watched his performance in pratigya(my sis watch dat show🤢 she forced me to watch it)
and i didn't like him ...infact when i saw him in geet i was like gai bhains pani mai ye idhar bhi agya😆
natural actor no offense but in my opinion he is just ok😕 aur chemistry to pratigya wali ladki ke sath bhi zero ti dunno her name😕
DD GC are awesome but ye ...no comments
gurmeet ki chemistry sirf dristhi ke saath hi sahi hai kyoki agar dusari actress gurmeet ko pura sport karegi tabhi ho sakta hai warna gc db i wajah se sahi expression nahi de payega, tum logo ne tip tip song ka interview nahi dekha woh khulkar sahi baat hi nahi kah saka
yes di.......! even i agreee with what u said................! even i think the same way and Yes GC as an actor is superb.................! he is the best.............!
i agree veena.........superb post dear..........