GC can make chemistry with anyone - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Totally agree with u.   GC is so talented and seems such a comfortable costar and no one have problems working with him.... His chemistry with Debina was really appreciated in Ramayan, in geet we have seem him with pari and even the few scenes he had with Pinki, i think pinki was at her best.  Even annie was good when she was in the frame with GC
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

I so agreed with you.I too have seen that post ! So there is no room for criticisizing this post !
We all want to see our fav actors/actresses together onscreen.........nothing new in that !
Bliv me GC is an actor who can create magic n chemistry with Anyone of his co-actress as Veena said.......she's absolutely right !And even I too loved his jodi with Pari I mean Neha Jhulka ! They too were rocking !So only thing we can do is wait n watch ! His first show Ramayan was a superhit with Debina and second show this GHSP with drashti is also well accepeted by the younger generation......so I hope his next projects will also be a success !Morever it is not only the chemistry which is the sole cause of success for a show.......it needs individual ability n good storyline also to make a show hit.

Hey Ritu GURU will rock and make chemistry with his peak overcovering performance of the opposite lead in front of him. This is what i feel

well i am a maaneet fan, no gc and dd . i am hooked to this show because i never seen such a sizzling chemistry in my entire 12 years serial experience  as i am witnessing in GHSP. so i cannot say that its GC talented more or dd.

to me both of them are fabulous 👏 👏. woe kehtein hein thali donno hath se bajti he 😆 😉. 

we have come across many jodis we watch many serials but we dont hook to the jodis why?? think about it 

some said SRK worked with so many female leads but his jodi with kajol clicked why???????????? because it create magic when your opposite is quite talented as you are!!!!!!!!!!

so credit goes to both😆 😉

we should be thankful to GHSP that they give us two fabulous

leads👏 . 

i cannot imagine gc without dd or vice versa 😳 .

i think it would be really really biased to appreciate one and not acknowledging other😕
Edited by priyaoct - 13 years ago
First, i would like to share that chemistry doesn't come only with the efforts of one person.....the other person has to match up with him/her too!
Same is the case here. only one actor, let's say GC can't make his jodi with another female actor gr8 unless n until the other actor is also putting her best efforts into the chemistry!
No comparisons but i don't think the chemistry between Gc n DD can be repeat
ed!😉
veena wanted to share a VM i saw on YT...dunno who made it
but its awesome
credit goes to he uploader😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cuH8-2kwg0&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by GClove

after reading few comments i was so sure that these people are DD lovers.
i don't know di but if you remember there was one such post where they merged the photo of DD with mayank,arjun,armaan and many others and that post was welcomed by everyone and all those who commented said that DD looked good with everyone.
when a similar post is made about GC it meets with criticism why?
you are absolutely right that GC can look good with every co-star.
ex-he was looking so good with pari......i still remember it.
and i'm not saying that maaneet or gurti are bad...
maaneet and gurti rocks😃

i agree with you..veena made a simple post...she is not comparing DD with any other actresses ...aur sab log yahan..........😕
give her a break plz......
i saw that post with merged PIX of DD with other actors...us pe hangama nahi to es post pe etne harsh comments kyun..its just a similar post  on GC😕
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

veena wanted to share a VM i saw on YT...dunno who made it
but its awesome
credit goes to he uploader😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cuH8-2kwg0&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Oh dear NIGI they look wonderfully good in this mix. Thank u dear for sharing htis
u welcome veena😃 GC looks awesome with all actresses😉 GC ka jadoo🤗
thru out my serial watching career i've never come across a pair as hot and sizzling as maneet...so want gurti pairing again after geet gets wound up.
 as for the ability to create chemistry, some men and women do look good with almost all their leads...as for srk i like him with kajol, rani, priety and juhi. who can not be affected by the ' main yahan hoom' song...but the same sharukh cudn't draw a lukewarm response with his Swadesh co-star... if we take the female stars i feel juhi is someone who had good chemistry with almost all her co-stars.
so according to me chemistry or looking good can happen only if both the leads are talented...but it sizzles when there is special compatibility, bonding and extreme talent b/w the lead pair!!that is what is happening with gurti when they are on screen!!
For creating Magic, you need more than good acting from both sides. It's something like X-factor. Some pairs have it, some pairs don't.. even if they are good in acting individually! GC-DD have that zing ..that magic! So enjoy it, buddy!