Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC can make chemistry with anyone - Page 3

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: verode

Oh dear Jas was waiting for your reply here. I knew that you will come up with your beautiful explanation yaar

thanks veena 
aap ne hamein is kabil samjha
yeh aapka hum par karam hai
warna hum kis kaam ke
yeh sab aap ki post ka kamaal hai

but u know GC is the best and always best. i always try to find something nice even in worse๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jasraj123

thanks veena ๐Ÿ˜†
warna hum kis kaam ke

but u know GC is the best and always best. i always try to find something nice even in worse๐Ÿคฃ

kavi Jasraj ji, aap esi tarah GF ke liye kavita likhte rahe๐Ÿ˜† 
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This post i make to say about GC talent. He is such an amazing Actor that he can make chemistry with any one. What is chemistry???. It is the Awesome screen presence of the leads of the show. He make the opposite lady lead to inspire from him to make the chemistry. Now in Geet he has made a mind blowing chemistry with DD, For in future also he can make the same type of chemistry with his  phenominal presence with any lady lead of any show who is talented to act with him. So i can say that he can make the chemistry with any body of any show. Do u agree Guys??

๐Ÿ‘
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: happygolucky

I wish but I don't think so Veena. Yeh jo chemistry hoti hai na baar baar create nahi hosakati hai. Amithabh's chemistry with Rekha is unbeatable similarly Gurti's chemistry is unique. My POV no offence at all.

Excatly i wanted to say the same thing, ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ your on screen chemistry always not happen to be wonderful with everyone.๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š Only one can be the perfect with u just like SRK Kajol & Amit jee and Rekha jee. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
jasraj123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: happygolucky

kavi Jasraj ji, aap esi tarah GF ke liye kavita likhte rahe๐Ÿ˜† 

hi first time talking to u i think. u can call me jas and what can i call u dear. u know this is all GF's present. i used to write and then stopped for long time but now maaneet ne mera soya hua shayer jagga dia hai๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ or dil ke armaan kavita mein nikal jaate hain
sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think it depends on the how talented is the actress.only if she is same talented as DD.
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: jasraj123

thanks veena 
warna hum kis kaam ke

Wah ji Wah kya kavitha bola hai tune keep ti up
jasraj123 thumbnail

Wah ji Wah kya kavitha bola hai tune keep ti up

thanks veena. i have written few here and there and maaneet chemistry made me to write so i will keep writing untill GC and DD r playing in geet
Silentsoul thumbnail
I disareee Veena.......an actor cannot make chemistry if his or her partner....is not of equivalent caliber.........Like SRK -Kajol was legendry....because acting wise they compliment each other...........Srk had nice chemistry with other actress but legendary with one.........................So is Gurti Chemistry....its legendary.....
Do you think GC can create chemistry with someone like Nkhunj.......our....Ani.........Piyush is such fabulous actor........he failed miserbly there to create any chemistry with ....blank actress.........So good actress is needed to have decent chemistry
This content was originally posted by: sara202

i think it depends on the how talented is the actress.only if she is same talented as DD.

I agree๐Ÿ‘