The INTRIGUING facets of KRISHNA !! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by starlight123

I always thought Pratigya's character sketch was simple that she is a champion for truth and justice...To me till now, she has always put that before any relationship besides her own family...I think it has been far more clearer for me her purpose...For me, it is not the complexity which is the issue, it is the confusion by the CVs part to show an all empowering strong woman but a typical serial bahu....They are afraid to admit that lead females can have flaws and are human...For me they have failed to balance the two by not making Pratigya reflect and learn from her mistakes...

What is more complex for me is the relationship between the two....I dont know what they want to show in that or what we are meant to learn from it...

β­οΈπŸ€—

How does Prats champion the truth and stand for justice when she wears a blindfold when it's her maike members who have gone down the "gair kaanoni" path?  The law enforcement personnel and society is blamed for the MMGJ walas's plight.

Were the CVs bent on showing that Prats only goes so far to stand against  wrong like she did  hen her maike forgave Jai and when her jetji KN killed Kesar's baby. (Granted in both cases, the final choice was not hers to make).  If one is going to stand up for the truth, do they really back down so easily and not follow through to it's conclusion?  If she really was the torch bearer for truth, she would held her sister accountable for dragging a married man to the mandap to marry him.  KN was the bigamist granted, but how easily she gave her sister the pass. She called the crime a mistake and let it go. 

Will she hold Krishna's feet to the fire for his lies? Probably, until she gets her way.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Issme crying waali kouno baath neina, 😲😲  Hasbo πŸ˜ƒ

Thankooo, Dear !!

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Škhushi kay aansoo thay
😊
Originally posted by MERARAI

β­οΈπŸ€—

How does Prats champion the truth and stand for justice when she wears a blindfold when it's her maike members who have gone down the "gair kaanoni" path?  The law enforcement personnel and society is blamed for the MMGJ walas's plight.

Were the CVs bent on showing that Prats only goes so far to stand against  wrong like she did  hen her maike forgave Jai and when her jetji KN killed Kesar's baby. (Granted in both cases, the final choice was not hers to make).  If one is going to stand up for the truth, do they really back down so easily and not follow through to it's conclusion?  If she really was the torch bearer for truth, she would held her sister accountable for dragging a married man to the mandap to marry him.  KN was the bigamist granted, but how easily she gave her sister the pass. She called the crime a mistake and let it go. 

Will she hold Krishna's feet to the fire for his lies? Probably, until she gets her way.

Mera..........πŸ€—

In regards to Pratigya overlooking her own maayka mistakes is an oversight and bad writing by the CVs as they afraid to highlight their faults...Also some blame has to go to the actors too for their incapability as performers to try and hide the flaws in the writing...

What Adarsh is doing is the same as Krishna but no one is speaking against him...He too is lying to his own family and wife on how he got promoted and his illegal income...He is spared because his wife is the antithesis of Pratigya and therefore doesn't deserve our sympathy...He will be forgiven without any repercussions and blame will be shifted on Komal 

Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

wow chechy truly amazing... truly truly amazing... loved it...

Thank You,  Sruthi ..

Just being a little Hanuman ..."IS there such a thing as falsely Amazing ???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by devu4divya

Tanthya jii...for u words are not enough it can only be expressed πŸ‘...........πŸ€—

Divya,

I am honored and humbled..Thank You ...for ur appreciation and admiration...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by kriya2010

For me you are the Dictionary of I.F. Hats off to you Honey

Shukriya , Kriya ..

Aapse ekko reeekwest hai, Kriya ...oooo ka hai , humao kouno meeta cheez pasand nahi karthe, khas kar ke woh  Shahad..aur jub bhi aap humko  "Shahad " kehke bhulathe ho, tho humko wo shahd ka mehak yaad aathi aur hamre chehra murje hue phool ke tarah ho jaathi hai..isslie, Bhaiyyaji..Aap mujhe Tanthya, Tanthya Di, tanths , tanthu kekhe bhulasakthe hain..yeh mujh par aapki badi meherbani hogi...😊
Originally posted by Sun7shine

tanthyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahzzzzzzzzzzzzz, ka explainwa kiya hai hamre baba ko............. My lady shakspeare, enjoyed reading every word of ur post, beautifully done di....... this z for u πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘...... U r a   β­οΈ    β­οΈ    β­οΈ    β­οΈ    β­οΈ    β­οΈ    β­οΈ

My Shininggggggggggggggggggggg   Sunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..

Thankoooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by telstra

if some one can explain the meaning of saarthi😊

Saarthi =charioteer, driver of chariot ..in war times , a very important figure ..who could make a difference between life and death of the warrior  astride in his chariot.
Originally posted by sanitha7

Tanthya has had a nervous breakdown and has been heavily sedated and hypnotized ...while in the hypnotized state it became very clear that she is seriously traumatized by something called pratigya,and some weird lalaland called Kriya and also there were frequent reference to the supreme lord Krishna .....and she was also constantly agreeing to something by chirping yesyes .....A plea to all the well wishers of Tanthya ...if you can collect all the random thoughts, paranoia and self induced delusion's of Tanthya and give a coherent pattern to it...,it will aid us in treating Tanthya...

Not only u rwith Nervous breakdown bur everyone IF members r completely

seduce by Kriya 's performances when dey on screen dey magically hypnotize

d audience😍( d emotion is what i am )

today there was an allusion to Krishna as "Saarthi" ...this makes things clearer ..for I have always wondered what was the role of Krishna in Pratigya ...was he going to the poodle of Pratigya , or was he going to be her project ,was he there as a link to another world, to the feudal world ...but by saying that he was saarthi...they have given another dimension to Krishna.

Krishna was a saarthi alright,but he was also the puppet master,A suthradhar who held the threads of all character's and made them act according to his dictum. He was the life and soul of Mahabarata , his presence enveloped the Gita ... Similarly Krishna is the heart and soul of Pratigya..his presence is felt even in his absence !!

when prior to the Mahabharata war, he would be sent as an emissary by the pandavas for one final negotiations and compromise...but Krishna in his wisdom will decide that war is the best thing to rid this world of evil but even though he feels so , he will not impose it but try to fulfill Pandavas wish but at the same time he will not give kauravas any leeway to accept the compromise ...

result :Triumph of Good

Krishna as saarthi means Pratigya will be Arjuna ...and let us not forget that Arjuna was always guided and helped by Krishna in all sphere...., be it in war, be it in love or be it in politics and administration ....Krishna was always there ...Although It would look like arjuna did what his heart bid...a careful look would ensure that Arjuna could do so because Krishna ensured it ...Any minor deviation and Krishna would take the reins firmly ...

example..when Arjuna throws down his gandiva and refuses to fight against his own kith and kin ...Krishna will not say ..OK let us not fight ..instead he will remind him of his duties to truth and cajole him gently but firmly to fight ..so to at the time of Karna's death..it will be Krishna's taunts and his command to Arjuna that will steady the wavering hands of Arjuna and the fatal arrow will be released and hit its mark ....Arjuna may have fought the war but it was Krishna's skillful charioteering that ensured Arjuna's Success ..So too with Kriya ..Pratigya is fighting a battle and winning bec of Krishna's handling of his homestead..

Krishna never felt demeaned, when he was asked to act as the negotiator or messenger Boy or even as a driver to Arjuna ..Similarly Krishna too never feels demeaned to be a driver to Pratigya or inquiring about her father's case from the Lawyer or even while giving unsolicited advise to Pratigya....

Mindblowing there is no words to express this outstanding post so wel u hve describe & analysis the human / super human Krishna

πŸ‘

Thank You Sanitha...πŸ˜ƒ