The INTRIGUING facets of KRISHNA !! - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Binny1247

Thanths......🤗

Beatifully written and so accurate... Krishna contains several aspects to his personality each seems far and distant from the previous one... at  moments he is gentle.. then aggressive yet regardless of his behavior the love he has for his wife is unwavering. !!

I especially loved..

Krishna is the Ocean of Love😊...and just like ocean ..there will be ebbing tides and high tides ..constant churning  and just as storms, hurricanes cyclones rise over ocean, giving rise to waves so high that it destroys everything in it is wake, batters down anything in its path and this destruction will continue untill the hurricane lasts and once it blows over the ocean return to its tranquility

Krishna's Love too will witness hurricanes, will lash out  but like the ocean his love too has enough depth to absorb the unpalatable truths and accept the truth ...

As well as your description of him as the saarthi... At times he stands in the background while prats takes action yet the moment she needs support.. he is present not only to support but also to give her the strength necessary to fulfill her "pratigya".. more importantly her success lies in Krishna's support.. his love.. and willingness to go against his own to protect her.... in that aspect he seems to be a bit of arjun as well one who must fight against their own for the truth !!

Binny,🤗

Am so happy to see you coming regs now !! 😃

In Mahabharath, Krishna fights against his whole clan ..not just his family but his whole community ..Arjuna just has to face few near and dear's ..while Krishna faces them all, without flinching and fights them for the triumph of  GOOD...😊
Originally posted by yemi3006

I just realized there a very serious discussion going on  which I dont have the intellectual capacity to contribute to ..........

so I **gracefully** made a quick exit :angel:

That was Gracefully !!😆😆😆..

Do stay on ..I knwo u have a softy , softy  for  P..so u put on ur armor and fight for ur dame..😉 like Krishnawa does in Teebee..Don't desert the glaring, heaving, folded arms ..damsel in distress..😃
😃
Originally posted by starlight123

Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago

You mean she did not protest ...!!!  I am sorry Star..I donno the back episodes..I  saw  it first time during the first night setting .. became a regular only  after name changing ...

I thought she must have expressed reservations, from the way she was urging Adarsh to lead a normal life with Komal ..she was saying that Komal has not commited any fault..so why punish her...

The only time her championship of women's rights  comes is when She leads Aarushi into Shakthi's Bedroom ...that's the point that cannot be reconciled with Pratigya..and where Pratigya's  character took a beating..

Mera..........🤗

In regards to Pratigya overlooking her own maayka mistakes is an oversight and bad writing by the CVs as they afraid to highlight their faults...Also some blame has to go to the actors too for their incapability as performers to try and hide the flaws in the writing...

So True !!

What Adarsh is doing is the same as Krishna but no one is speaking against him...He too is lying to his own family and wife on how he got promoted and his illegal income...He is spared because his wife is the antithesis of Pratigya and therefore doesn't deserve our sympathy...He will be forgiven without any repercussions and blame will be shifted on Komal 

Originally posted by tanthya

That was Gracefully !!😆😆😆..

Do stay on ..I knwo u have a softy , softy  for  P..so u put on ur armor and fight for ur dame..😉 like Krishnawa does in Teebee..Don't desert the glaring, heaving, folded arms ..damsel in distress..😃
😃

damsel in distress ?😲 since when........... a bucket of tears here & there doesnt always amount to a helpless female ..... she could just be trying to lubricate her eyes  😉  

😆 I have no patience for distressed damsels when they wring their hands and wait to be rescued - my motto is do something, and if at first you dont succeed, try again

besides, P doesn't need me ........ she can take care of herself .............. and when she does the glaring thingy, my instinct is to take cover from the line of fire 😛 😆
Originally posted by yemi3006

damsel in distress ?😲 since when........... a bucket of tears here & there doesnt always amount to a helpless female ..... she could just be trying to lubricate her eyes  😉  

😆 I have no patience for distressed damsels when they wring their hands and wait to be rescued - my motto is do something, and if at first you dont succeed, try again

besides, P doesn't need me ........ she can take care of herself .............. and when she does the glaring thingy, my instinct is to take cover from the line of fire 😛 😆

Don't you know ..she has been relegated to DID status since friday , when Krishna  flipped her and there like a ragged doll....

very Good Instinct, Yemi...Keep it n develop it..😃

Thank You, Kulvi ..😃

They do make a good team ..both Krishna/Paarth, Krishna/Pratigya..

Arjun was all set to  fight for truth andrights and righteousness but was  momentarily overcome by  temporal emotions, It took Geeta Upadesh for Arjun to overcome it..and also he did overcome it bec he knew that what Krishna said was the truth ..he regained the will that was lost temporarily..similarly even here when Pratigya is weakening or is being muzzled, Krishna fights back..giving the proverbial boost to the flagging Pratigya..

I will try to answer as best as I can, for I too am still wondering about it ...IMO..Pratigya's fight is for women's rights..and the stand of right is based more on Law rather than on Dharam..Her motivation is her inherent need  for justice in all things..sometimes even to the deteriment of the victim..

True..But here Pratigya is shown as a girl who is focused only on Truth and rights..sometimes they supersede relations , she is an idealist, a dreamer ,a preacher ..

I accept that K has fallen in love with P and actually has rather a lot to be proud of - after all he has netted a pretty, educated, so called sherni of a wife, who he knows is capable in all ways - great catch!

At the same time , remember Pratigya was not turned on by an educated, well heeled guy and she  made the move towards Krishna after he rejected her, She knew his shortcomings ..yet she accepted him [not fully but yes with some proviso]..I would say that she does love him , where Krishna is extrovert,Pratigya is not..

and yes, Krishna's love tinges on obsessions , it's crushing like a roaring waterfall ..whereas Pratigya's love is like a gentle river..prone to sudden floods..

in an relationship..both need not have the same intensity or depth of love for each other or at the same time ..in KP's case too we do see this fluctuation's..

Pratigya's character is actually very simplistic, and one dimensional ..she is not shown as a character who learns and evolves, who has different facets ..neither is she layered  ..she has remained unchanged right from the inception of the show.. Place Krishna and Pratigya side by side..make  a mental  evolution graph ..you will notice..Krishna changing...while Pratigya remains the same at core.

Sathya - you are tremendous yaar....ka baat hai👏...itne achche se samjhadiya humka ke humri bolti ek dum se band hogay!!!😆

That in itself dear girl is a feat and a compliment all in one!!😃

With you all the way....I can see  how on one level this jodi works, the opposites attract stuff and all, most importantly their mutual love.

But on the other hand the differences are forever omnipresent, like gremlins lurking here and there to rear thier ugly head from time to time.....are they so ominous so as to be insurmountable?

Life for these two as it stands is an uphill struggle.... as for the demons, Kriya either accept and embrace their existence and live life with compromises or constantly battle to defeat them in order to prevail and create the life you want.

Me thinks K would do the former, whilst P would do the latter....therein we have the problem..

If Pratigya's fight is for this idealistic justice thang, I'm afraid she wont get my vote....partially also because  she herself is not impartial in how she views justice - she'd have to change...

As for K - lovable though he mostly is of heart and thought - at times you'd have to have the patience of a saint to "show him the way" so kudos to anyone, P included, that tries.....

Binny,🤗

Am so happy to see you coming regs now !! 😃

In Mahabharath, Krishna fights against his whole clan ..not just his family but his whole community ..Arjuna just has to face few near and dear's ..while Krishna faces them all, without flinching and fights them for the triumph of  GOOD...😊
😳 😃

Thanks for the clarification.. I see Krishna must face not only the Tachurs but also the outside world in order to support his babu.. though he must gradually change as well in order to face a world he is distant from at the moment where pratigya comes in.. I feel both need one another in order to stand strong and fight for the truth because Krishna needs her patience in order to be successful !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Binny1247

😳 😃

Thanks for the clarification.. I see Krishna must face not only the Tachurs but also the outside world in order to support his babu.. though he must gradually change as well in order to face a world he is distant from at the moment where pratigya comes in.. I feel both need one another in order to stand strong and fight for the truth because Krishna needs her patience in order to be successful !!

No Doubts about that...Both are interdependent on each other..both require one another to discover themselves..what these both need is  a dash of sympathy for one another's POV, a bit of patience to really understand  each other action's and the motivation behind the action  and a bit of challenge to dare one another  and bring their hidden strengths out.. [am sleepy donno what I am typing, hope it is making sense]