Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: starlight123

Mera..........πŸ€—

In regards to Pratigya overlooking her own maayka mistakes is an oversight and bad writing by the CVs as they afraid to highlight their faults...Also some blame has to go to the actors too for their incapability as performers to try and hide the flaws in the writing... TRUE! Dont' actors ever challenge or question scripts and dialogues if it goes against their character sketches on these shows?

What Adarsh is doing is the same as Krishna but no one is speaking against him... Who'd want to speak about him?πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†   He is created to be one of the dullest characters on the show, no wonder we are ready to pass him by and not delve into the inner workings of his mind. He too is lying to his own family and wife on how he got promoted and his illegal income...He is spared because his wife is the antithesis of Pratigya and therefore doesn't deserve our sympathy...He will be forgiven without any repercussions and blame will be shifted on Komal 

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

ahhh... Tanthya di...

You know na.. I enjoy reading your posts...

this one was also LALLANTAP...

bahut badiya...

Hiii  Ramona ,

Not my posts, Bacha..You love reading anything on KRISHNA ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Be Honest, Admit it !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Thank You, Bey πŸ€—
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanths......πŸ€—

Beatifully written and so accurate... Krishna contains several aspects to his personality each seems far and distant from the previous one... at  moments he is gentle.. then aggressive yet regardless of his behavior the love he has for his wife is unwavering. !!

I especially loved..

Krishna is the Ocean of Love😊...and just like ocean ..there will be ebbing tides and high tides ..constant churning  and just as storms, hurricanes cyclones rise over ocean, giving rise to waves so high that it destroys everything in it is wake, batters down anything in its path and this destruction will continue untill the hurricane lasts and once it blows over the ocean return to its tranquility

Krishna's Love too will witness hurricanes, will lash out  but like the ocean his love too has enough depth to absorb the unpalatable truths and accept the truth ...

As well as your description of him as the saarthi... At times he stands in the background while prats takes action yet the moment she needs support.. he is present not only to support but also to give her the strength necessary to fulfill her "pratigya".. more importantly her success lies in Krishna's support.. his love.. and willingness to go against his own to protect her.... in that aspect he seems to be a bit of arjun as well one who must fight against their own for the truth !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Hiii  Ramona ,

Not my posts, Bacha..You love reading anything on KRISHNA ...πŸ˜†...Be Honest, Admit it !!😊

Thank You, Bey πŸ€—

Tanths

In your avatar, Krishu is a redhead with an Irish temper and Prats a blondeπŸ˜† but the pic says it all.   Wonder if he's going to unleash his teeth-grinding temper tantrum on Prats...........me thinks Krishu thinks Prats borrowed bucks from her bro and hence his furious reaction. I don't think he'd even hint at Prats being a lady of the night. If he does, then he'd better sing the national anthem and be done with it.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
:eek:

:scratch:

:bolt:
tanthya thumbnail

Thank You, Kulvi ..πŸ˜ƒ

They do make a good team ..both Krishna/Paarth, Krishna/Pratigya..

Arjun was all set to  fight for truth andrights and righteousness but was  momentarily overcome by  temporal emotions, It took Geeta Upadesh for Arjun to overcome it..and also he did overcome it bec he knew that what Krishna said was the truth ..he regained the will that was lost temporarily..similarly even here when Pratigya is weakening or is being muzzled, Krishna fights back..giving the proverbial boost to the flagging Pratigya..

I will try to answer as best as I can, for I too am still wondering about it ...IMO..Pratigya's fight is for women's rights..and the stand of right is based more on Law rather than on Dharam..Her motivation is her inherent need  for justice in all things..sometimes even to the deteriment of the victim..

True..But here Pratigya is shown as a girl who is focused only on Truth and rights..sometimes they supersede relations , she is an idealist, a dreamer ,a preacher ..

I accept that K has fallen in love with P and actually has rather a lot to be proud of - after all he has netted a pretty, educated, so called sherni of a wife, who he knows is capable in all ways - great catch!

At the same time , remember Pratigya was not turned on by an educated, well heeled guy and she  made the move towards Krishna after he rejected her, She knew his shortcomings ..yet she accepted him [not fully but yes with some proviso]..I would say that she does love him , where Krishna is extrovert,Pratigya is not..

and yes, Krishna's love tinges on obsessions , it's crushing like a roaring waterfall ..whereas Pratigya's love is like a gentle river..prone to sudden floods..

in an relationship..both need not have the same intensity or depth of love for each other or at the same time ..in KP's case too we do see this fluctuation's..

Pratigya's character is actually very simplistic, and one dimensional ..she is not shown as a character who learns and evolves, who has different facets ..neither is she layered  ..she has remained unchanged right from the inception of the show.. Place Krishna and Pratigya side by side..make  a mental  evolution graph ..you will notice..Krishna changing...while Pratigya remains the same at core.

hussainramso thumbnail
Still in a party mood Yemi?
Why the quick exit?
tanthya thumbnail

Yemiyaa..

Do u need  him ??
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Thank You, Kulvi ..πŸ˜ƒ

They do make a good team ..both Krishna/Paarth, Krishna/Pratigya..

Arjun was all set to  fight for truth andrights and righteousness but was  momentarily overcome by  temporal emotions, It took Geeta Upadesh for Arjun to overcome it..and also he did overcome it bec he knew that what Krishna said was the truth ..he regained the will that was lost temporarily..similarly even here when Pratigya is weakening or is being muzzled, Krishna fights back..giving the proverbial boost to the flagging Pratigya..

I will try to answer as best as I can, for I too am still wondering about it ...IMO..Pratigya's fight is for women's rights..and the stand of right is based more on Law rather than on Dharam..Her motivation is her inherent need  for justice in all things..sometimes even to the deteriment of the victim..

Tanths, I have an issue on this about her fighting for womens rights...Someone who believes in women rights wont allow some other women to be a barter in a marriage arrangement like how Komal was...She knew the reason Adarsh asked for Komal's hand in marriage...A woman would not willingly allow some woman to spoil their life...But this has nothing to do with being illegal as such but morally wrong...

True..But here Pratigya is shown as a girl who is focused only on Truth and rights..sometimes they supersede relations , she is an idealist, a dreamer ,a preacher ..

I accept that K has fallen in love with P and actually has rather a lot to be proud of - after all he has netted a pretty, educated, so called sherni of a wife, who he knows is capable in all ways - great catch!

At the same time , remember Pratigya was not turned on by an educated, well heeled guy and she  made the move towards Krishna after he rejected her, She knew his shortcomings ..yet she accepted him [not fully but yes with some proviso]..I would say that she does love him , where Krishna is extrovert,Pratigya is not..

and yes, Krishna's love tinges on obsessions , it's crushing like a roaring waterfall ..whereas Pratigya's love is like a gentle river..prone to sudden floods..

in an relationship..both need not have the same intensity or depth of love for each other or at the same time ..in KP's case too we do see this fluctuation's..

Pratigya's character is actually very simplistic, and one dimensional ..she is not shown as a character who learns and evolves, who has different facets ..neither is she layered  ..she has remained unchanged right from the inception of the show.. Place Krishna and Pratigya side by side..make  a mental  evolution graph ..you will notice..Krishna changing...while Pratigya remains the same at core.

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just realized theres a very serious discussion going on  which I dont have the intellectual capacity to contribute to ..........

so I **gracefully** made a quick exit :angel:

Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago