Pratigya

The INTRIGUING facets of KRISHNA !! - Page 3

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

Hello ShreyaπŸ€—

Something is wrong with my keyboard . I can#t figure out what#s wrong.............see!

oohhπŸ˜•....Even me do not know much about comp.πŸ˜•...but let me try to google it and find out😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

oohhπŸ˜•....Even me do not know much about comp.πŸ˜•...but let me try to google it and find out😊

Thank you so much!
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

Thank you so much!

Di...u have a prob with just punctuations...right??πŸ˜•
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Namaskar,hello to all the friends and reader's of Tanthya's posts ....

Tanthya has had a nervous breakdown  and  has been  heavily sedated and hypnotized  ...while in the hypnotized state  it became very clear that she is seriously traumatized by something called pratigya,and some weird lalaland called Kriya and also there were frequent reference to the supreme lord Krishna .....and she was also constantly agreeing to something by chirping yesyes .....A plea to all the well wishers of Tanthya ...if you can collect all the random thoughts, paranoia and self induced delusion's of Tanthya and give  a coherent pattern to it...,it will aid us in treating Tanthya... 
Beware if you are expecting the usual hilarious,ridiculous and irreverent posts..then u r in for a letdown ...In other words, it's time for your first kathakalakshebam?πŸ€”

ENTER AT UR PERIL :

Krishna Krishna Krishna ........[this is the name she keeps chanting,is she religious? ,has she joined hippies ...presenting her thought patterns below ]

wow ! Hooo-hay !! finally the mist is clearing ..I see Nirvana ..the promised land !!πŸ˜ƒ ...we are finally beginning ....Bootiful....now I know ebberything..why  dough nuts are round ...is that Venus ? what is Mars doing in Venus??πŸ˜• Good God ! there is Beethoven symphony going on in Venus and it is conducted by Mozart !!!... 😲hey Look !!Loook ,Look at that desert ,it is made of Badam halwa ...😳now why does it remind me of  mera ? of course she was Krishna's param bhakth !!Silly me ...of course Krishna's devotee....Krishna.., Krishna...πŸ˜ƒ 

Tanthya's Inner Conscience takes over ...from here it is only Tanthya's inner self talking ...

Hello frns ,

after being under stress, my mistress has gone in for detox ..but she has importuned me [Self importantly clears the throat ] ME to take over ...... I am going to do her bidding ..

Today was the day when many things  become clear ...The duality of Krishna's thoughts, the reason for him being a poodle of Pratigya for so long...etc,etc

Krishna's law is very simple and is based on love .....

LOVE....

Love is said to be a positive emo , it gives happiness ,it makes hardships bearable ...but  it cant be denied love also destroys...when one falls in love ,love manages to change ur core , it alters you , all the previous laws and rights goes for a toss....it can make a thief out a gentleman or turn a vilest hardcore scoundrel into a respectable man ...😳

Reverting back to Krishna ...Krishna's love is based on loyalty and trust ...any breach in this and the betrayer is automatically eligible for death ....this is one half of Krishna.

when the storm subsides, be it the storm of betrayal,anger or falsehood ..when it blows over...there still is and will be Love ...like the rock of Gibraltar ...this too is an unshakable truth of Krishna ....one might say the other half of Krishna ...

Two half's...and not related at all ...and still this 2 half's sit comfortably in Krishna ...This is the duality of Krishna ....

Krishna is the Ocean of Love😊...and just like ocean ..there will be ebbing tides and high tides ..constant churning  and just as storms, hurricanes cyclones rise over ocean, giving rise to waves so high that it destroys everything in it is wake, batters down anything in its path and this destruction will continue untill the hurricane lasts and once it blows over the ocean return to its tranquility , the tides return to its normality..the ocean has changed but is still unchanged, the ocean has swallowed many unpalatable and dangerous things  , but once it absorbs this unpalatable things,,it retaines its calm and resumes its serenity, its unflappability ...it continues inexorably until eternity and so does Krishna's love..

Krishna's Love too will witness hurricanes, will lash out  but like the ocean his love too has enough depth to absorb the unpalatable truths and accept the truth ...

today there was an allusion to Krishna as "Saarthi" ...this makes things clearer ..for I have always wondered what was the role of Krishna in Pratigya ...was he going to the poodle of Pratigya , or was he going to be her project ,was he there as a link to another world, to the feudal world ...but by saying that he was saarthi...they have given another dimension to Krishna.

Krishna was a saarthi alright,but he was also the puppet master,A suthradhar who held the threads of all character's and made them act according to his dictum. He was the life and soul of Mahabarata , his presence enveloped the Gita ... Similarly Krishna is the heart and soul of Pratigya..his presence is felt even in his absence !!

when prior to the Mahabharata war, he would be sent as an emissary by the pandavas for one final negotiations and compromise...but Krishna in his wisdom will  decide that war is the best thing to rid this world of evil but even though he feels so , he will not impose it but try to fulfill Pandavas wish  but at the same time he will not give  kauravas any leeway to accept the compromise ...

result :Triumph of Good

Krishna as saarthi means Pratigya will be Arjuna ...and let us not forget that Arjuna was always guided and helped by Krishna in all sphere...., be it in war, be it in love or be it in politics and administration ....Krishna was always there  ...Although It would look like arjuna did what his heart bid...a careful look would ensure that Arjuna could do so because Krishna ensured it ...Any minor deviation and Krishna would take the reins firmly ...

example..when Arjuna throws down his gandiva and refuses to fight against his own kith and kin ...Krishna will not say ..OK let us not fight ..instead he will remind him of his duties to truth and cajole him gently but firmly to fight ..so to at the time of Karna's death..it will be Krishna's taunts and his command  to Arjuna  that will steady the wavering hands of Arjuna and the fatal arrow will be released and hit its mark ....Arjuna may have fought the war but it was Krishna's skillful charioteering  that ensured Arjuna's  Success ..So too with Kriya ..Pratigya is fighting a battle and winning bec of Krishna's handling of his homestead..

Krishna never felt demeaned, when he was asked to act as the negotiator or messenger Boy or even as a driver to Arjuna ..Similarly Krishna too never feels demeaned to be a driver to Pratigya or inquiring about her father's case from the Lawyer or even while giving unsolicited advise to Pratigya....

next we come to the reason why Krishna was acting as the willing Poodle of  Pratigya and ignoring SS ...[the Psychiatrist said yesyes..he doesn't watch MKAP]..according to Krishna's lights , he has already fulfilled his part of bargain to SS..he and his wife were marched across the L&B of Allahabad,portrayed as a loyal family, was forced to give interviews , was forced to pledge that his family was fully supportive of Pratigya and that Pratigya was treated like queen...and Pratigya did this without a murmur ...for him and his family ,in other words he has been a dutiful son and Pratigya was a dutiful DIL  and now it is his turn...to help her out and he is doing it ....

oooops, Tanthya is awakening !!! I have to go .....if she is hypnotized again some time in future ..I will come back to resume my discourse !

apologize for the long and sober post...and hope Tanthya understands that sometimes seriousness and sobriety is needed and frivolousness and humor   are inadequate tools to write one's views..

Tanthya's Note...I had written It long back !!..but still Krishna continues to fascinate me..will add my updated thoughts soon..😊

You hypnotized😲? Not a chance!πŸ˜›

Was that the Grand Canyon (the desert made of Baadam Halwa)?  Baadam Halwa, yumπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ! I do admire Lord Krishna's wisdom and intelligence.  But when it comes to Takur Krishna Singh and his dharampatni, they have a lot to learn to ways to go.

I feel Prats has a lot of self-reflecting to do. The way she has handled Krishna especially with the work/job/earn track is πŸ˜²πŸ€” πŸ˜• to me. It's like asking a child to cross the street before he understands the rules of the road or how to cross safely. The show glorifies Pratigya at every turn and she is never one to admit she has a lot to understand and plenty of growing up to do. How does she assist Krishna when there is a part of her that still doesn't want to or bothers to understand his feelings of insecurity, fear, confusion, etc.πŸ˜•

I agree with MMG, Pratigya's character is rather complex one compared to Krishna. But then so was Arjuna. If there is a part of her that realizes her own shortcomings and shown to deal with it, it will make her real and relate-able.  Right now she is just working at fixing everyone else around her. Let's see her ensure her brother pays for his crimes when he is nailed for bribery charges as a bank officer the way she ordered an Inspector "arrest him" pointing to her "favorite"πŸ˜› jetji KN.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telstra

😭cfrying after reading ur post tanthya oh man i am getting too emotional wonderfull dear πŸ‘such a good portrayal of krishnas character never heard never saw hmm u r an  amazing writed dear

Issme crying waali kouno baath neina, 😲😲  Hasbo πŸ˜ƒ

Thankooo, Dear !!

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

oh di i don't have words to explain or express the feelings brimming in me after/while reading ur ...............i don't know what to call it............perfect description of the truth of K's character and his purpose in the life of Pratigya/MKAP.............😊 would suffice, i think........maybe more..........pls blame it on my poor vocabulary but i can't find a suitable word/phrase to do justice to ur masterpiece .............Take a bow 😊 πŸ˜›  πŸ‘ That's all i can say..........

If u remember dyehard has also posted something along these lines ...........😊

coming to ur post (i am using the word post bec i am at a loss to find a fitting word to describe it , so pls don't mind)..............

Krishna is the Ocean of Love😊...and just like ocean ..there will be ebbing tides and high tides ..constant churning  and just as storms, hurricanes cyclones rise over ocean, giving rise to waves so high that it destroys everything in it is wake, batters down anything in its path and this destruction will continue untill the hurricane lasts and once it blows over the ocean return to its tranquility , the tides return to its normality..the ocean has changed but is still unchanged, the ocean has swallowed many unpalatable and dangerous things  , but once it absorbs this unpalatable things,,it retaines its calm and resumes its serenity, its unflappability ...it continues inexorably until eternity and so does Krishna's love..

Krishna's Love too will witness hurricanes, will lash out  but like the ocean his love too has enough depth to absorb the unpalatable truths and accept the truth ...

yes, he is exactly like that.............i have always said that Krishna bows down only before love and its this quality that makes him unique.........he listens to heart more than he listens to his mind and that is why we r drawn towards him as gopis r to krishna ........😳 u have described krishna in the most perfect and flawless way πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Reverting back to Krishna ...Krishna's love is based on loyalty and trust ...any breach in this and the betrayer is automatically eligible for death ....this is one half of Krishna.

when the storm subsides, be it the storm of betrayal,anger or falsehood ..when it blows over...there still is and will be Love ...like the rock of Gibraltar ...this too is an unshakable truth of Krishna ....one might say the other half of Krishna ...

Two half's...and not related at all ...and still this 2 half's sit comfortably in Krishna ...This is the duality of Krishna ....

yes, we saw this quality of him in many occasions......the most pronounced,  for me was when he ordered a servant to kill his wife bec she betrayed him but when sakthi tried to kill his wife the question he asked was significant.......he didn't ask why u tried to kill her, she is your wife? but he asked why did u try to kill ur wife ? what has she done to u?............which clearly states that if kesar was not an innocent , poor , battered and abused woman
krishna wouldn't have minded even if sakthi killed her infront of him as he told Pratigya that day, if bauji was not present there he would personally have finished off that woman.........and that's krishna.....accept him like that........there is no other way.......

and regarding krishna as 'saarthi' , yes, it has been shown time and again that P can't win unless and until K gives her the necessary space or helps her.......if he is not there to shield her from his family/evil most of the battles she is fighting would have been long lost.........and i for one has cried hoarse to all those who have dared to call him JKG and Pratigya's pet that no he is not like that, he is a man of his own heart and mind and in his world he decides things and as his world is pratigya he decided on her happiness most of the times
in a way that is  convenient to him too.....whenever he is not finding it convenient to him we see him frustrated and angry ......as we see today how he is risking her happiness and trust for his convenience..........and as he is not getting the desired result he is angry and frustrated......

Also I have felt that like KRISHNA, krishna also is insensitive and the thing that matters to him is only the end result and not the path/or how he is going to achieve it''''.he doesn't care about the people involved or their hearts , its his wish, his desire and his convenience ''''..its the end good he is aiming at as we saw with his lies here'''..

And as they say krishna is the hero and villain of Mahabharata , in the same way krishna is the hero and villain of MKAP''''.😊

and di, thanks again for such an illuminating shower of words which described the essence of K and his role in MKAP........⭐️

I would not say , Krishna is insensitive, Dhanya ..Krishna is sensitive..too sensitive..but this sensitivity is aligned with calm pragmatism rather than  Soft emotion's..He can love  ,protect, care for Paarth even above his own life, yet he will not hesitate to pull in Paarth if  Krishna perceives that Paarth is not doing to his ability , or act independently of Paarth or his wish...

Krishna is blessed with foresight, and yet at the same time he knows what he wants..and  he achieves this with cool,impersonal precision..en route if he gets humiliated,koi baat nahi, if ppl laugh at him, koi baat nahi, if ppl feel sorry for him, koi baat nahi ...for at the end his objective that he set out for  is achieved  and just as lord krishna forgot and forgives everyone with a smile, Krishna too does after passing some pithy comment

Thank You  very much for appreciating my post ..and it is a post, Dear 😊...
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adilmomin786

Yo !! 😎

Hi Bro !!
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hay buddy...! plzzzzzz comment on my topic as it is important....
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arhaan-da-best

Hay buddy...! plzzzzzz comment on my topic as it is important....

which topic n where ??
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Awww Sathya - I love the analogy!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Even if I do not agree wholeheartedly with the roles, I do love and agree that in the way Krishna and Arjun together were a good team so too are our beloved jodi.

I guess where I disagree is that fundamentally, without Krishna,  Arjun would never have enabled that truth and righteousness prevail.....and essentially be victorious in their Mahabharat.....

The problem I have with Kand P is

what exactly is P's fight about? What is her stand for truth and righteousness about? What is her motivation?

Is truth and righteousness for P living a happy and settled life with her husband who finally works and carries his weight, having finally listened to his wife and bettered himself???

But then this fight could go on forever....and indeed isnt this fight simply called living for most of us? Most of us may be in relationships where we have these expectations of ourself and our partner but spend our lives trying to to achieve some level of nirvana.....dont we?

As women, we must surely possess an innate gene that allows us to compromise with circumstances - but the single biggest compromise for any human being must be  falling in love, because for the first time it isnt all about you - there is someone else you want to consider, someone else's feelings other than your own that may not just matter,but matter more than your own.

I accept that K has fallen in love with P and actually has rather a lot to be proud of - after all he has netted a pretty, educated, so called sherni of a wife, who he knows is capable in all ways - great catch!

What did P get? Whatever it is it is far shorter than what she had expected, but despite having acepted it  she struggles to make it good.......indeed does P actually even really love K or does she simply appreciate some of the good in him, which primarily is his loyalty to her, his dependability???

I actually find P a more complex character than K - and that is because I dont know what she actually wants out of life.....what K wants is so much more simple, but unless P works out exactly what she wants by way of a future, I see this Arjun telling her charioteer Krishna he's doing a rubbish job and then, far from accepting K's guidance and help, she will have no faith in his handling at all and take the reins herself.......

dyou get ma drift???πŸ˜†

sorry for the rambling post - I am no way near as eloquent or succinct - this stuff just came into ma head and I typed it!

Would be interesting to hear your views nevertheless!

I always thought Pratigya's character sketch was simple that she is a champion for truth and justice...To me till now, she has always put that before any relationship besides her own family...I think it has been far more clearer for me her purpose...For me, it is not the complexity which is the issue, it is the confusion by the CVs part to show an all empowering strong woman but a typical serial bahu....They are afraid to admit that lead females can have flaws and are human...For me they have failed to balance the two by not making Pratigya reflect and learn from her mistakes...

What is more complex for me is the relationship between the two....I dont know what they want to show in that or what we are meant to learn from it...