Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

wat do u think wil happen today????

daffodils06 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nw dat nivi has decided 2 leave sood mansion,will viren realize d importance of nivi in hs life..&gather d courage to stop hr...just d way he used to...remembr dat day wen dey declared 2 get married...cc&yd said dat if he married nivi he'll b thrown out of d house&nivi walks away...viren coms &holds hr hand stoppin hr...wen NT dadii coms 2 cal bac nivi viren again holds hr hand..den again wen keshav asks nivi 2 com hom wit hm.... d way viren held niviz hand,without even sayin a word,even keshav undrstud dat viren wil nt let nivi go even if she wants to...it was alwayz easy 4 viren 2 convince nivi..wat abt dis tim???
...kya viren iss baar bhi nivi ka haath pakadke usse rok payege???kya viren ki rokne se nivi ruk jaayegi???kya iss baar ye kaafi hoga???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Someone will stop her and i hope that is vIren.
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niviren

Someone will stop her and i hope that is vIren.

me too hope that ðŸ˜ŠViren should stop her
neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nivi was shown talking to his picture. She has not told him yet. It will be Viren who stops her. But there is a possibility that she leaves a letter for Viren and leaves as she knows Viren will not be able to face her. She knows his exact state of mind as far as family and for herself she might have an idea. He might have to go Sharma house to get her but he will need a lot of courage as that won't be easy. Lets hope she tries to leave and he stops her. If she leaves without telling him it will be a bomb drop for him. He will be devastated. But I think to day they will only show her decision, Viren's part will be there tomorrow.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think viren is upset with nivi for lying to him abt da property scenario so assuming he wont talk to her, nivi mite leave da sood mansion leaving a note for viren

but i just hope viren mite be able to stop her on time IF cc wont meddle things to bitter...
teddybear66 thumbnail
even i want viren to stop nivi today when she will say she is leaving... bt somewhere i feel... he might nt stop her today... n mayb after nivi leaving... he may reaslise wht he has lost... n how he needs to get her bak... so mayb durin holi time we might see heir re union...  wht say ???
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I certainly hope that its Viren who stops her. But than you never know CT's kya dikhane wale hain!
dyhardfan thumbnail
also hoping for viren to stopppppp her.........
dyhardfan thumbnail
i cant take the waiting, just want our nivren together and happy soon😕
daffodils06 thumbnail
me 2 want viren 2 stop hr...par kya mein chahthi hoon ki nivi ruk jaaye..i'm confused,as i'm of d opinion dat viren shud b given a second chance..he may hv nvr wantd 2 involve nivi..it might hv been hs hatred dat brought d worst of hm..wish ki viren nivi ko iss baar puri dil se ,puri sachaayi se apna bana le...last bt nt d least want nivren 2 b happy 2gthr..bcoz datz wat mak us happy...