~||FF Jalwa Thread 4~ Crazy About MaanEet||~ - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Jen2

and where is afsha?? twinnie did u make her run away or scared her away??😆
haww wayy to go jalebi...anything messed up happens and blame me🤣
nah man i think she went to sleep...which is good cuz i think it was beyond 2am there😆
Originally posted by macho_muffin

dude if i cook u will legit die of indigestion...cuz thats just what it is...u can't freaking digest it🤣
omgg exactly man...thoough u love the 4-5 days one but omgg i am soo not used to wearing indian dresses, dancing and ohh how can i forget the love of my life? H-E-A-T🤣

😲hwww...you gotta learn from me then :P I'm so good at Chinese :P

LOL yea. and OMG that what bothers me the most HEAT😆

haww wayy to go jalebi...anything messed up happens and blame me🤣
nah man i think she went to sleep...which is good cuz i think it was beyond 2am there😆

oh jalebi reminds me u never done my naamkaran in a proper way🤣 u said you will but u didn't :(

oh okie...where does she live? INDIA?

😲hwww...you gotta learn from me then :P I'm so good at Chinese :P

LOL yea. and OMG that what bothers me the most HEAT😆
no wayy...u can cook?Shocked and that too chinese?Shocked
well if someone freaking dormed in NB, then maybe i could visit them😆...how the heck am i suppose to come all the way upto ur place man?...but ur soo adding chinese now to taco...man, i am drooling already...geez, i am pathetic when it comes to food😆
dude i can't wait to see how it gets in dec...maybe a little less hotter?...dude the worst part is when i go in july, its always raining...especially gujarat...so i love rain and all but oh heck no when it comes to those lovely disgusting puddles situated every 2cm on the roadROFL

oh jalebi reminds me u never done my naamkaran in a proper way🤣 u said you will but u didn't :(

oh okie...where does she live? INDIA?
that was the naamkaran doofus...jalebiROFL...what more do u want from me woman?...a plate with diya, flowers and that red stuff...ohh ya kumkum😆
yes sherlock, she lives in india😆...mumbai i think

OMGG tell me about it man...when i go to india and ppl ask remember me beta, i go no u dumbhead, hence i am staring blankly at u🤣
omggg then my kaka will be takla and bevda...at that rate, i am never getting a kaki🤣

OMFGG!!!i know. that happens to me all the time...ppl will be like ohh beta remember me??I'm ur mom's masi's this n that and in my head im like would u just SHUT UP!!🤣
yea but you'll get another KAKA🤣

OMFGG!!!i know. that happens to me all the time...ppl will be like ohh beta remember me??I'm ur mom's masi's this n that and in my head im like would u just SHUT UP!!🤣
yea but you'll get another KAKA🤣
omggg ejjactly dude...just shut up and leave us alone people...seriously, i get soo mad i just feel like saying maybe its God's sign i don't remember u...since ur soo annoyingROFL
hey babaji another kaka?...does my house look like a kaka adoption center to u?ROFL
yo twinnie grrr gotta go pick up bro from his stupid friend's house...i swear i am like the driver here😆
but omggg it was a blast catching up jalebi...and it still feels like there's soo much left to say🤣
k me gonna go b4 i start getting call after call...twin msg me the links on fb and we will coordinate a time again for our date😉
lub you to the infinity🤗

no wayy...u can cook?😲 and that too chinese?😲
well if someone freaking dormed in NB, then maybe i could visit them😆...how the heck am i suppose to come all the way upto ur place man?...but ur soo adding chinese now to taco...man, i am drooling already...geez, i am pathetic when it comes to food😆
dude i can't wait to see how it gets in dec...maybe a little less hotter?...dude the worst part is when i go in july, its always raining...especially gujarat...so i love rain and all but oh heck no when it comes to those lovely disgusting puddles situated every 2cm on the road🤣

haha...why don't u ask them to add some business courses there so someone can come there😆 oh god now i so wann eat chinese nowww...go get me some food🤣
yeah i think it's less hotter in dec. OMGGG that reminded me something. once when i went to india with my mom and it was rainy season during that time so one day we had to go somewhere and somehow we didnt have a car to go out so my mom asked me to walk with her and it was all muddy out on the roads so i told my mom no wayyy im so not walking in that kadav LOLL and she goes stoppp being so american and come with me🤣🤣

yo twinnie grrr gotta go pick up bro from his stupid friend's house...i swear i am like the driver here😆
but omggg it was a blast catching up jalebi...and it still feels like there's soo much left to say🤣
k me gonna go b4 i start getting call after call...twin msg me the links on fb and we will coordinate a time again for our date😉
lub you to the infinity🤗

awww it's okay twinnie...i know it was. and yea there's sooo much more to say :P
k i'll catch you soon :) LOVE YAAA SO MUCHH🤗❤️ <--- that's for you okay? not for him😆