Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: macho_muffin

kishmish now i see your green light🤣

obviously u will see it since mera post hai tere post ke upar🤣🤣🤣🤣
-karishma- thumbnail
now tell me abt the new romantic ff😍 can u believe i read the whole 'truely magical' ff yest. man wht a ff yaar😍
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -karishma-

obviously u will see it since mera post hai tere post ke upar🤣🤣🤣🤣

shut up mishu...k imma call u mishu since kishmish is too long and my fingers hurt sometimes🤣
oyee i DO.NOT.STALK you...u just happen to be on my first page and that too in the first line...now how is it my fault?🤣
macho_muffin thumbnail
Originally posted by: -karishma-

now tell me abt the new romantic ff😍 can u believe i read the whole 'truely magical' ff yest. man wht a ff yaar😍

OMGGG don't get me started...i fell in love with truly magical long long time ago😍
oyee actually the ff i read is non desi...still interested?😆i mean i got soo many desi ones to show u but i was soo tired of desi for a while so i went to fiction press...oyee first say if u wanna know non desi sites cuz trust me, there r lots of completed ffs which is better for impatient like me🤣
-karishma- thumbnail

shut up mishu...k imma call u mishu since kishmish is too long and my fingers hurt sometimes🤣
oyee i DO.NOT.STALK you...u just happen to be on my first page and that too in the first line...now how is it my fault?🤣

ab mishu🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 see i was so true tune sabki 100 naam de rakhe hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and lazy girl kuch toh kar liya kar😡🤣🤣🤣🤣
hayeee i am on the first line haayeee ehem ehem☺️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tune research ke baare mein toh bataya hi nahi tell na wht did u do yest?
macho_muffin thumbnail
omgg mishu we r talking about romantic ffs here and outside, there's a thunderstorm at my place...now all i need is a sadela umbrella, go out, hope to find a HAWT guy, then pray my umbrella flies away and then u get it right?🤣🤣
-karishma- thumbnail

OMGGG don't get me started...i fell in love with truly magical long long time ago😍
oyee actually the ff i read is non desi...still interested?😆i mean i got soo many desi ones to show u but i was soo tired of desi for a while so i went to fiction press...oyee first say if u wanna know non desi sites cuz trust me, there r lots of completed ffs which is better for impatient like me🤣

haina one of her best ff😍her khamoshi deewangi and madhoshi are fab as well😳 madoshi was really really cute especially the baby emoticons awww😳arey yaar i thought it was on maaneet🤣acha dede but pehle koi maan geet ka de yaar😆 oh i am really impatient as well. Tujhe kya laga mein ab tak koi ff kyun nahi padti thi. This is the very reason. I am really impatient when it comes to reading something😆
macho_muffin thumbnail
ab mishu🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 see i was so true tune sabki 100 naam de rakhe hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and lazy girl kuch toh kar liya kar😡🤣🤣🤣🤣
hayeee i am on the first line haayeee ehem ehem☺️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tune research ke baare mein toh bataya hi nahi tell na wht did u do yest?
[/QUOTE]
don't complain...u know u love me wayyy too much🤣 i am irresistible baby🤣
ewww i just choked on my spit...do u have bring that everywhere?🤣
arey dude i went and all they did was give me a lamba chuda list on vectors, clones, PCR and everythng other freaking thing i should research on google and understand...so now for a week, i got tons of science reading to do...heck, i wud even prefer summer reading than science reading🤣...so ya this is me...only one week of summer vacation and i got no life already *sob*🤣
-karishma- thumbnail

omgg mishu we r talking about romantic ffs here and outside, there's a thunderstorm at my place...now all i need is a sadela umbrella, go out, hope to find a HAWT guy, then pray my umbrella flies away and then u get it right?🤣🤣

🥺🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nahiii ehem ehem pe sirf mera haq hai😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
really? well it is cloudy here but kambaqt baarish hi nahi hoti hai yaha😡
BTW so romantic na baarish with FF and some tea ya coffee😳