.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Miss you guys! πŸ€—
Hope you all are well. 😳
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@afsha
hun omggggggg i just loved the first part and awww your shoo sweet!!
sowiee have been soo busy with classes...haven't been getting time to come here....will surely comment by tom evening!😳

@shraddha
aww hun i mishhed youπŸ€—
oyee exams khatam ho jaati to main khud partayy detiπŸ˜†....mine will go on until may so imma be a ghost till then on I-F and come here and there lol....but i am ready to get golgappe anytime with youπŸ˜‰
hope everything is going well at your end!πŸ˜ƒ

@Lena
ahhhh mishhed you NOTπŸ€—
u better have updated ur ff missy but i really shouldn't be talking cuz i got gazillion pms sitting on my headπŸ˜†
hope classes are going well for you dude!<3
shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: macho_muffin

@shraddha
aww hun i mishhed youπŸ€—
oyee exams khatam ho jaati to main khud partayy detiπŸ˜†....mine will go on until may so imma be a ghost till then on I-F and come here and there lol....but i am ready to get golgappe anytime with youπŸ˜‰
hope everything is going well at your end!πŸ˜ƒ

arrey yaar kuch bhi asahi nahi hain mere yaaha...yaar i get net for nly half hour..my dad is becomin strict wid me...uff i m gettin frustrated...aur teri xams may tak chalegi...asi kaisi xams hai yaar ...bt jaise hi xams khatam hgi u ll hav 2 giv party okay
.Lina. thumbnail
Okay, let me attempt to add a little JALWA to FF JALWA.

INTERVIEW
Writers,
~ What motivates you to keep writing?
e.g cha (tea), coffee, sad music, reading a random chapter, reading comments and the list can go on...
~ Do you get distracted easily or you are too into it to stop?

Readers,
~ What motivates you to keep reading?
e.g the writing style, the author (name some, maybe they will stop by to hear their praises πŸ˜›), vocabulary (hard, easy), dialogues/paragraph, font, and the list goes on...
~ Do you get distracted easily or you are too addicted to stop?

.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: macho_muffin

@Lena
ahhhh mishhed you NOTπŸ€—
u better have updated ur ff missy but i really shouldn't be talking cuz i got gazillion pms sitting on my headπŸ˜†
hope classes are going well for you dude!<3

PSH, ur rite. no need to b talking. u havent evn commented 😭 i hav updated. im doing week updates so one per week πŸ˜†
delete them, it helps πŸ˜› lolz, unless they r personal 😳
classes.....................................................😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

.Lina. thumbnail
Reposting this in this page.
😊

INTERVIEW
Writers,
e.g cha (tea), coffee, sad music, reading a random chapter, reading comments and the list can go on...

Readers,
e.g the writing style, the author (name some, maybe they will stop by to hear their praises πŸ˜›), vocabulary (hard, easy), dialogues/paragraph, font, and the list goes on...
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
okay, i am just peeking in  here for a while....anyone here?
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

Reposting this in this page.
😊

INTERVIEW
Writers,
Ans: ah, well... nothing specific, though reading a good book or a chapter always helps..
Ans: Well, depends on my moods, where I am... etc.. 

Readers,
The writing style, language etc. I won't name anyone now, as there are quite a lot of them, and I am sure i'll miss someone out if i start..
Nothing can distract me while reading a good piece of writing... I am always too addicted to stop...πŸ˜ƒ

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
*knock Knock knock*
anyone at home?
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

Readers,

Mainly cos i Luv to read read read (dis is onie applied to story books,FF n,e-book πŸ˜†).
It had also improves my
vocabulary n i did learn many words tat i nvr knew before dis. Besides tat it did gives me n glimpse of idea of others cultures and many beautiful places in the world. Thx to all FF writers.
The way 'ey elaborate their stories r jst mind-blowing. Some writers make us believe d story is real n pull us along wif d story line.

I would say tat am totally addicted to reading.N i dont wish to get over of itπŸ˜ƒ I can really focus on wat am reading for a long period. Reading is really interesting.

~Reading is sth like d more u read, d more ull know~