Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

she is busy in her studies dear didnt u got her pm she will be gone for 1-2 weeks😭😭

she nvr pmed me. i am not important enuf. WAAAAAAH!!!!! 😭
joking😆....i understand. 😳 ms. muffin needs to b busy for college 😛

SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

she nvr pmed me. i am not important enuf. WAAAAAAH!!!!! 😭
joking😆....i understand. 😳 ms. muffin needs to b busy for college 😛

dont say dat offcurse u r important to herEmbarrassed anyways yuppppp she focusing on her studies now otherwise she will be dommed lol gonnna misss her lyk crazyyyyy btw wat happened anything serios y u need mufffin
.Lina. thumbnail

dont say dat offcurse u r important to her😳 anyways yuppppp she focusing on her studies now otherwise she will be dommed lol gonnna misss her lyk crazyyyyy btw wat happened anything serios y u need mufffin

yea, she jus emailed me. oh no. i jus wanted to chat with her. miss her like i miss breakfast evryday. wat can i say, i need a muffin to keep me strong but she's not here. 😆
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

yea, she jus emailed me. oh no. i jus wanted to chat with her. miss her like i miss breakfast evryday. wat can i say, i need a muffin to keep me strong but she's not here. 😆

ehheehhe ohhhhhhhhhhh so u wannna eat her dats y u missing her ehehhehe yaaa i also wanna eat muffin bt she not here hehehee
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kamino holi ke prankster ko splash karke khushi mil gayi....just cuz i m gng inactive, everyone freaking splashed me and left🤣
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1629320?pn=100
.Lina. thumbnail

ehheehhe ohhhhhhhhhhh so u wannna eat her dats y u missing her ehehhehe yaaa i also wanna eat muffin bt she not here hehehee

she's below u. eat as much as u can b4 she leaves! 🤣
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: macho_muffin

kamino holi ke prankster ko splash karke khushi mil gayi....just cuz i m gng inactive, everyone freaking splashed me and left🤣

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1629320?pn=100

mufffin i replied to u der n mufffffin wen u ging den nly i m wanting to eat u ehehehehee seee how much m missing u already😆
macho_muffin thumbnail
you muffinabals sharam karo....here i was thinking u wud drop a few tears on my departure and u all are more interested in satisfying and satiating ur stomach😡
@Lena
aww your love for me truly warms my heart......NOT!!
geez woman, i waited for u the entire week and now u come, when i won't be here😭
this is why we can't be together.......I'd catch a grenade for ya and you can't even touch a soaked muffin for me😡
@aloo
oyeee tu iss Lena ke chakkar main mat padh...hehe aloo just had some ppl left to scrap so came for a while....will be leaving soon😆
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: macho_muffin

you muffinabals sharam karo....here i was thinking u wud drop a few tears on my departure and u all are more interested in satisfying and satiating ur stomach😡

@Lena
aww your love for me truly warms my heart......NOT!!
geez woman, i waited for u the entire week and now u come, when i won't be here😭
this is why we can't be together.......I'd catch a grenade for ya and you can't even touch a soaked muffin for me😡
@aloo
oyeee tu iss Lena ke chakkar main mat padh...hehe aloo just had some ppl left to scrap so came for a while....will be leaving soon😆

ehhehehe aisa bol naaaa u cant resist IF jijuji ehehehehehe
macho_muffin thumbnail

she's below u. eat as much as u can b4 she leaves! 🤣
you bhookhad....baby i am a firework.....u will burst the moment u touch me😎