Frequent Posters

bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: macho_muffin

aww u gng to sleep?
k chica will try to come early tomπŸ˜†
nity nite sd chaooo<33

Actually,i will stay a while. Haha. can i add u on facebook?
[/QUOTE]
yayy did my muffin magic skills persuade u to do so?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† LOL.Yeah! Haha.
(no u can't cuz i will eat u up if u do...lol jk...) I thought u were serious...lol
pm me ur username so i can add u cuz mine is really private so u won't be able to add me lol OKays
[/QUOTE]
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
(no u can't cuz i will eat u up if u do...lol jk...) I thought u were serious...lol
pm me ur username so i can add u cuz mine is really private so u won't be able to add me lol OKays
well even though i was kidding, i really do possess powers to eat people up, so i had to add the jk note haha
k chica waiting!
macho_muffin thumbnail
did u get my request sleepyhead?πŸ˜†
bluedreamz953 thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
well even though i was kidding, i really do possess powers to eat people up, so i had to add the jk note haha I knew it I knew it!!! You are a cannibal!! I am in awe of you mata ji!! You're the president of Aliens Honors Society and latest discovery,a cannibal too! Haha. OMG. I went through all the pages backwards to get the exact words u used. aliens honors society ki aisi ki taisi. πŸ˜‘
k chica waiting! I've sent you already
[/QUOTE]
bluedreamz953 thumbnail

did u get my request sleepyhead?πŸ˜†

Yeah,I did!
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Btw,Ruchi...you're quite a mystery. Haha. You havent put a picture of  urself or even ur birthday. lol.
macho_muffin thumbnail
well even though i was kidding, i really do possess powers to eat people up, so i had to add the jk note haha I knew it I knew it!!! You are a cannibal!! I am in awe of you mata ji!! You're the president of Aliens Honors Society and latest discovery,a cannibal too! Haha. OMG. I went through all the pages backwards to get the exact words u used. aliens honors society ki aisi ki taisi. πŸ˜‘
yes, i am a muffin cannibal *muhahaha*
now that u have seen my true face, as a member of AHS imma have to obliterate ur memories so u don't spread my secret to the world
come here beta....come to mommyπŸ˜‰
bluedreamz953 thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
yes, i am a muffin cannibal *muhahaha* πŸ˜†
now that u have seen my true face, as a member of AHS imma have to obliterate ur memories so u don't spread my secret to the world πŸ€£
come here beta....come to mommyπŸ˜‰  Bachaaaaaooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Yeh bhootni mujhe khaa gayegi!!!! Mummmyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
[/QUOTE]
macho_muffin thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluedreamz953

Btw,Ruchi...you're quite a mystery. Haha. You havent put a picture of  urself or even ur birthday. lol.

lol nahh the one i gave u is my I-F/india frenz accountπŸ˜†
my real account has a pics....okay it also has only one pic....only cuz i don't like putting it upπŸ˜†
actually real account only has HS frenz and all and this one is for u guys lol
i know....now muffin bond can't really reveal her identity naa?πŸ˜‰
but  OMGGG you are sosos freaking adorablee...and ur chubby cheeks awwwwww....shoo cutee!😳
can i pinch them? lol
and haila, i didn't know ur were soo young...wayy to make me feel like a amma😲
btw, i swear u got a twin in US cuz i know this one girl who looks soo much like you🀣
macho_muffin thumbnail
yes, i am a muffin cannibal *muhahaha* πŸ˜†
now that u have seen my true face, as a member of AHS imma have to obliterate ur memories so u don't spread my secret to the world πŸ€£
come here beta....come to mommyπŸ˜‰  Bachaaaaaooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Yeh bhootni mujhe khaa gayegi!!!! Mummmyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
haww muffin ko bhootni kaha?😑
i am like the most angelic person everπŸ˜ƒ *battles eyelashes*