~||FF Jalwa Thread 4~ Crazy About MaanEet||~ - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
@muffin
lol! house cleaning! that is smthng i never do..my room is always a mess..drives my mom mad..
Originally posted by phoenixgirl

@ansah
am so sad that place gt extinct like this..i had really gud time there..

me too...we met at paradise first right Harsha...
Originally posted by ansah

My bhabhi delivered just 2 months back and as my mom and dad are not in HK...and bhai has gone to china for work....so that left us three....so bhabhi and chotu came to live with me...
omgg ur parents not there?....how do u live alone without them?....i need my mommy daddy 24/7😆
aww thats soooo cutee...i heart lovee babies😳
infact, all the kids in my neighborhood know me🤣
Originally posted by phoenixgirl

@muffin
lol! house cleaning! that is smthng i never do..my room is always a mess..drives my mom mad..
di who said i do it willingly?😆
teen labor i tell you😭
my room can beat even a kachra khana🤣
Originally posted by macho_muffin

You know...I actually promised myself not to post in any of his posts....but could not resist.....🤣......I was giving his bashan and end up lossing my sanity....🤣....so now pakka promise not t venture in that teritory.....

Those segmets have me high....went to heavens but decided to wait till 18th and then will be permenant in heavens...🤣🤣😳😳😳

You know...I actually promised myself not to post in any of his posts....but could not resist.....🤣......I was giving his bashan and end up lossing my sanity....🤣....so now pakka promise not t venture in that teritory.....

Those segmets have me high....went to heavens but decided to wait till 18th and then will be permenant in heavens...🤣🤣😳😳😳
[/QUOTE]
see di i am trying to test my control here🤣
i tell u that guy is super talented🤣
di then toh sabki batt lagne wali hain....anyone who does not reach heaven on the 18th has to be prounced a mutated species🤣
@ansah
yes we did meet there..

omgg ur parents not there?....how do u live alone without them?....i need my mommy daddy 24/7😆
aww thats soooo cutee...i heart lovee babies😳
infact, all the kids in my neighborhood know me🤣

I have threatened my mm to come back....but she cannot....she is in U.K.....Nani is really sick so she have to be there....and dad..he will not come without this wife...🤣

It is so difficult without her....and I miss them lie anything.....awwwww😭😭

They are......but sometimes.....abit naughty but  mine nephew is just 2 months ols...and cries at night....but that's fine....he is so adorable...

really...me too like kids...and migle with them fast

ok gals..me going nw.. gt to stdy 4 tmrw..bye

heyy shaila
OMGGGGG where were you missy?Haha,like I said,was busy in school. Sigh! Kya batau behen?? School wale bade zaalim hai darling! Zamana bohot kharaab ho gaya hai.Aaj kal kisiko kisiki khushi kaha bardaasht hoti. School wale hum bechare baccho pe bohot zulm karte hain. ðŸ¤£
u know i was gonna pm u soon regarding when are you freaking continuing ur ff?😡 Cool down darling.Just Chill...😆 If I get into the mood,maybe sometime soon.haha.you never know,... actually tu kya jaanegi,mujhe khud hi nahi pata.🤣
ahhhhhh yayyy now u can qualify for my club....i am the president of the aliens honors society....only bees and non earthians allowed Hahaha...good good,main bach gayi.Babaji,thank you.LOL. ðŸ¤£ OH damn!!I should have known,yeh tera hi kaam hoga!! ðŸ˜† LOL. Ab mera kya hoga yaar.Main toh phir se human ban gayi.Shit.Ab lagta hai I have to call ur aliens again to change me into a bee or an alien again.Hahaha.. But by the time I'd come back,tum log thread 8 pe phoch jaoge lmao. Pleash? Mujhe bhi aane do??? *blinks eyes liek an innocent kid* 

aww main hoon na....i mishhed you *pouts* Aww...Ruchi Muchi Kuchi!!! ðŸ˜ƒ I love you!! ðŸ¤—
omgg basically nothing....just random stuff as usual so hope to cya join in chica!!😉 
welcome back!<33 Hahaha....okay then!! And thank you for the warm welcome! Hehehehehehe. 😛