Frequent Posters

_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rajsri!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!🥳
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu 17, sinha_ruby, avina_forever, Niha 24, laxmi_avinafan, anusha34, Devika, Danadany, Radevfanitaly, Sahra  ... thanks to all of you for your messages ... 

Radhika5 ... thanks ...  i think it will take a long time for me to get to 5000 posts like Bee.  But you never know ... 😆  Am not seeing you as much either ... waiting for you to write

Chipak ... thanks ... Yes, Dev was my favorite from CB1 😃 except for a couple of months in between when they did not show his POV as Abhay 😭  ... hoping they will continue to keep him as a strong character in CB2

Misti ... thanks ...  😆  i usually wake up from my ninni and enjoy reading your humorous update first thing in the morning

Chinadoll, chalhov, Why3, Radha_bilihari, V3grade09, Neerjanshala   ... thanks ... I am watching the show later at night ... by that time most of the discussion are over ... but I enjoy reading all your thoughts

Gardes ... thanks ... always look for your posts  ... so i am waiting for you to be inspired by CB2 and write

Tila ...thanks ...  have not seen the Tila meter of late ... i thought it would be flying off the radar with Dev in full form  😉

Radev_fan ... am enjoying all the videos you put up for us ... thanks

radev2010 thumbnail
Rajsir:

Congratulations ! on your 2K posts . When the show was good(CB1)  I use to read your reviews and enjoyed your discussions with rest of your friends. 

Have a nice day!

-R

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mokban,  radha_bilahari,  babu2008,  radhika5,  -pratyasha-,  RADEV1000,  Danadany,  _Sahra_,  neerjashingla,  anusha34,  JustShanta,  anu17,  ChinadollTwo,  radevfanitaly,  radev_fan,  why3,  chipak,  gardes,  misti73, sinharuby, avina_forever, NiHa, laxmi_avinafan, Chalhov, Tilashini,Devika, v3gradev09, ashna, radev2010,

laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Rajsri! Miss reading your posts. Hope to see you around more
N025 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Rajsri!👏
I really miss reading your posts and the banter that went on about Avi/Dev. Those were the good old days of CB1 😍
Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Rajsri 👏 ... Do continue to post and join in with the discussions going on for CB2. 😃
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congratulations !  

Fireworks Letter R - 4 inch
Edited by JustShanta - 13 years ago
ptamom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats..keep them coming
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5