Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: geetmaan13

Agree ...DD is a GoddessπŸ˜›

Yup she is😊
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

yeah everything is at control as of now.......had been really in tough position in last few days and i have forgot what is india-forums what id facebook.....but as of now i hope damage control has been done and i can enjoy a bit before leaving for delhi !!!!!!!another topic maker is ur buddy oh ya i forgot...all is well naa...it should always be there.....noone will give us personal credit if we fight with each other for all these actors !!!! so we should not forget that all these things i mean personal choice or opinions should not come between anyone and it can never be a parameter to be frndly with anyone !

This is true.
pratzjstme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agreed.. DD is beautiful, talented........her expressions r always natural ............. she's a kind of gal dat can attract every1.................
luv u DD
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreeee.......πŸ‘πŸΌ
Show it to whole IF......😊
come on Geetian......
Vote for drashti....here....plssssss.....
pls....do comment....here....Join hands...to make her  as Winner....
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘πŸ‘Avi Ji! Wah Wah wah!
Kya bath keh di aapne! Indeed noone can beat DD in anything!
She acts best..... Dances best.... Killer attitude... Hotest looks.... DD is indeed the best actress i have ever seen in every way!

Her Looks and beauty and talent and what not is the best combination!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ NOONE can ever beat her! She is indeed the best actress and is the GODESS of Expression!πŸ‘
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

πŸ‘πŸ‘Avi Ji! Wah Wah wah!

Kya bath keh di aapne! Indeed noone can beat DD in anything!
She acts best..... Dances best.... Killer attitude... Hotest looks.... DD is indeed the best actress i have ever seen in every way!

Her Looks and beauty and talent and what not is the best combination!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ NOONE can ever beat her! She is indeed the best actress and is the GODESS of Expression!πŸ‘

Shukriya Preethi ji😊.  
sameera L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: happygolucky

Omg DD's expression after loosing her baby was so natural. I don't have words to describe it. DD is an actress who is born to make each and every scene spectacular. DD has everything: Looks, attitude and class. She is beyond any actress on main stream cinema also. Good thing is that she has achieved this success  all by herself. No protection and support. Self made star ke kya kehene.πŸ‘ She inspires GC to give his best shot too. Therefore, if GC is God then DD is Goddess!!

Very well said....Agree...DD is just Amazing ...Love her to the core...❀️❀️
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with u wholeheartedly.....DD is indeed a quintessential combo of beauty & talent.... She can emote all instincts with equal ease.. Her superlative expressive eyes speak volumes..She's elegance personified & an amazing human being...  She's undoubtedly the reigning queen of the tellyworld... Hatzzzzz off to our princess..πŸ‘ πŸ€—     Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
DD is really an amazing n flawless actress. she has been giving her best from d day one. even in d worse time of d show, when GC was not well ,  she had run d show on her shoulders inspite of having muscle pain. she is truly professional n she has proved it zillions of time. In last episode her expression was superb ,truly priceless. she is d goddess of expression, no doubt, she is d bestπŸ‘πŸΌ
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Agree.

She Is Amazing Actress..

Love Her Soooooo Much..