If GC is God of Expression than DD is Goddess! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
DD is phenomenal!! There is no one like her in the television industry as of now!! She can even give her male contemporaries a run for their money. GC with DD makes for a deadly combo. 
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

I agree that they are both on par, equally talented, inseparable & equally inspire each other to bring out the best and drive us nuts!!!  In my perspective, they are one unit, God & Goddess, King & Queen, whatever one wants to name their jodi👏
I believe a human being can live with just one kidney, but I cannot live with just Maan or Geet, I need both to even breathe😭😭😭
i love you both guys for what you have said..yes these both really compliment each other...gurti rocks!😉
@akita.. !!!!!!!another topic maker is ur buddy oh ya i forgot...all is well naa...it should always be there.....noone will give us personal credit if we fight with each other for all these actors !!!! so we should not forget that all these things i mean personal choice or opinions should not come between anyone and it can never be a parameter to be frndly with anyone ! i totally respect you for what you said..its really easy to be friendly with like minded ones...but difficult to maintain a relationship with people having complete opposite choice and preference...and for me thats the real and actual challenge we face in our day to day life(in family/work place)...sorry to interpret in your chat with happygolucky...😊.
I so agree with you.

She is the best. She's beautiful, talented, funny, has the most beautiful smile which can light up the room and has the most beautiful eyes that speak volumes.

She excels in every role, she can be a naive young girl, a frightened and timid teenager, a shy immature and inexperienced girl, a self respecting child woman, a mischievious girl, a girl falling in love, a woman experiencing passion, a wronged woman fighting for her rights, a mother to be so full of anticipation and a beloved wife who can be herself with her beloved husband.

We have seen so many facets of DD as Geet, and she has excelled in everything she has portayed. She is one actress who has one of the best comic timing which is very rare.

Love DD; Love Geet😊
i agree
ive been reading plenty of topics on GC being amazing in expressing and portraying emotions...and although i dont disagree, i think DD should receive some credit!
i mean, she brings life to the character of Geet, and i personally think that her expressions at the end of saturdays episode were flawlessly done!

so yea, bravo to GC but lets give some recognition to DD as well
shes a phenomenal actress :)

Originally posted by annu_825

i agree
ive been reading plenty of topics on GC being amazing in expressing and portraying emotions...and although i dont disagree, i think DD should receive some credit!
i mean, she brings life to the character of Geet, and i personally think that her expressions at the end of saturdays episode were flawlessly done!

so yea, bravo to GC but lets give some recognition to DD as well
shes a phenomenal actress :)

Agreed!
99%0agree ..100% for DD & 99.99% for GC😉
love both .
Originally posted by jazzerette

DD is phenomenal!! There is no one like her in the television industry as of now!! She can even give her male contemporaries a run for their money. GC with DD makes for a deadly combo. 

Jazz ji,you r absolutely right😊 
[QUOTE=happygolucky]

Agreed!
[/QUOTE]me too..😊
Agree ...DD is a Goddess😛