Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

If GC is God of Expression than DD is Goddess!

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Omg DD's expression after loosing her baby was so natural. I don't have words to describe it. DD is an actress who is born to make each and every scene spectacular. DD has everything: Looks, attitude and class. She is beyond any actress on main stream cinema also. Good thing is that she has achieved this success  all by herself. No protection and support. Self made star ke kya kehene.๐Ÿ‘ She inspires GC to give his best shot too. Therefore, if GC is God then DD is Goddess!! Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditiprem thumbnail
i agree with u . dd is goddess. she is beautiful, talented and full of life. luv uuuuuuuuuu drasthi
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yaar in heading two more SS has come....i thought u r going to write a short story on this and i opened this....!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

coming to ur topic, i actually dont know neither about GC nor abt DD since i have not watched da show for a while.....tooo busy in real life....but i can get something fishy here...like i m thinking this topic is to show another topic maker who is god and who is goddess.........correct me if i am wrong...๐Ÿ˜†

happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditiprem

i agree with u . dd is goddess. she is beautiful, talented and full of life. luv uuuuuuuuuu drasthi

Exactly!๐Ÿ˜Š
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thank u....lolz

yes that is extremely correct babes woh to hai....

they are the king and queen/god and goddess of expressions and acting....

good post
happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

yaar in heading two more SS has come....i thought u r going to write a short story on this and i opened this....!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

coming to ur topic, i actually dont know neither about GC nor abt DD since i have not watched da show for a while.....tooo busy in real life....but i can get something fishy here...like i m thinking this topic is to show another topic maker who is god and who is goddess.........correct me if i am wrong...๐Ÿ˜†

Jhinki ji aap yaha? Sab kushal mangal๐Ÿ˜†. Another topic maker is my buddy. So full respect to her. We both are in different turf but respect each other. So all is well๐Ÿ˜†BTW two ss was  typing error
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*******I'm copying and pasting my post into this thread from my own DD appreciation thread!!*******     ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

YEP,  PHENOMENAL DD IS THE GODDESS OF TELEVISION!!!!!!     ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

DD YOU TRULY ARE AN EXTRAORDINARY ACTRESS WITH A CHARMING PERSONALITY TO MATCH!!  ๐Ÿ‘

YOU'RE IN A LEAGUE OF YOUR OWN!!
  โญ๏ธ

YOU JUST KNOW HOW TO REEL PEOPLE IN WITH YOUR REALISTIC, COMPELLING, AND EXPRESSIVE ACTING SKILLS!! 

DD, KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!!!
  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

DD is the PILLAR of the show and such a DEDICATED actress!!!   ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: happygolucky

Omg DD's expression after loosing her baby was so natural. I don't have words to describe it. DD is an actress who is born to make each and every scene spectacular. DD has everything: Looks, attitude and class. She is beyond any actress on main stream cinema also. Good thing is that she has achieved this success  all by herself. No protection and support. Self made star ke kya kehene.๐Ÿ‘ She inspires GC to give his best shot too. Therefore, if GC is God then DD is Goddess!!

I agree that they are both on par, equally talented, inseparable & equally inspire each other to bring out the best and drive us nuts!!!  In my perspective, they are one unit, God & Goddess, King & Queen, whatever one wants to name their jodi๐Ÿ‘
I believe a human being can live with just one kidney, but I cannot live with just Maan or Geet, I need both to even breathe๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญEdited by Maaneet-is-best - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail

Omg DD's expression after loosing her baby was so natural. I don't have words to describe it. DD is an actress who is born to make each and every scene spectacular. DD has everything: Looks, attitude and class. She is beyond any actress on main stream cinema also. Good thing is that she has achieved this success  all by herself. She inspires GC to give his best shot too. Therefore, if GC is God then DD is Goddess!!

Exactly.......DD was Goddess.............I was ...shocked how can be anyone so good.....................she was brilliant.................she is goddess of expression............

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Jhinki ji aap yaha? Sab kushal mangal๐Ÿ˜†. Another topic maker is my buddy. So full respect to her. We both are in different turf but respect each other. So all is well๐Ÿ˜†BTW two ss was  typing error

yeah everything is at control as of now.......had been really in tough position in last few days and i have forgot what is india-forums what id facebook.....but as of now i hope damage control has been done and i can enjoy a bit before leaving for delhi !!!!!!!another topic maker is ur buddy oh ya i forgot...all is well naa...it should always be there.....noone will give us personal credit if we fight with each other for all these actors !!!! so we should not forget that all these things i mean personal choice or opinions should not come between anyone and it can never be a parameter to be frndly with anyone !