new synopsis in HT - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Both Laado and Uttaran are,i think, going on just b'coz they are two best TRP shows for colors...........

After all that both Ammaji and Tapasya have done....................its hardly anything of note if they get caught................

Colors started off as "Something Different" and now it is really different.....
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Voldermoth

Both Laado and Uttaran are,i think, going on just b'coz they are two best TRP shows for colors...........

After all that both Ammaji and Tapasya have done....................its hardly anything of note if they get caught................

Colors started off as "Something Different" and now it is really different.....

yeah i agree now its quite difft in showing how 2 plan, plot & execute all the evil plans & commit sins & murder but never got caught or 4given by bechari lead protagnists!!🤢🤢🥱🥱
these 2 ckts from these 2 shows r the worse -ve ckts in the history of indian soaps. komolika, archie pallavi etc. all luk kid in front of them like a nursery kids of evil world!!!🤢🤢🤢
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well .....Possible if there's a spl. epi for UT this week.......What else they have to show ....Veer .......Taps closeness done with.........Ichcha doubting Veer ( Kinda ) done with.........Veer has to justify again to Ichcha and Taps plans against Rathod .....The first one won't take long ðŸ˜† So the latter is the only thing left .........Maybe one more is the D-J-D track if Divya makes a comeback....

Ohh.......damn I 4got that SV revenge !!!That's one thing I'd wait for.........Ermmm
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

iss serial mein burai ki jeet hoti hai.

They have shown this consistently. And sometimes I feel the shows on colors are forever going to be like this!

Balika Vadhu - they take one step forward with Anandi and bring her back 10 with Dadisa!
BhagyaVidhata - pits...Bindiya is a widow, parents long gone, son snatched and brought up by the evildoers as a servant and made to hate her...and so on ...blech;
Laado - Ammaji murderer of the century but runs away from the village with barely enough money to buy pakoras but is now living in Greater Kailash - Bah humbug!
Uttaran - need i say anything?

colors is truly v different ...

at least Tulsi, Parvati, Prerna had ghisa pita storylines but they used to win at least some times...
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I doubt it will happen this wekk. Agar UT storyline itni speed se chalti to the show would have be over in 3 months which they have managed to drag for almost 3 years 😆😆😆
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shyams

I doubt it will happen this wekk. Agar UT storyline itni speed se chalti to the show would have be over in 3 months which they have managed to drag for almost 3 years 😆😆😆

i agree wid u shyams that it seems quite a remote idea abt dracula exposure so soon but still hoping 4 the best!!!😃😃😃
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

in friday;s episode raghu was telling he is coming for his baby

after that where he went

is he living in some other planet

come fastly and take the baby and mummy
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenu55

in friday;s episode raghu was telling he is coming for his baby

after that where he went

is he living in some other planet

come fastly and take the baby and mummy

neenu, he is on his way ...  this reminds me of a lesson in marathi subject in school where a snail starts from her house to attend a child's naming ceremony... and by the time she reaches ...she sees all preparations for the ceremony going on and is relieved that she has reached in time....its only later she gets to know that she had reached for the same child's marriage ...who by then had grown up....😆😆 ...so hoping we dont get to see something similar in rathod babu's case😕😡🤢
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thoda sa to Patience rakhye
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Thoda sa to Patience rakhye

Patience????😲😲..............I think you mean self-control???😉😆😆