Posted: 13 years ago
Those kids are very smart😉
Looking forward to this movie. I love Ranbir as an actor.
😆 Ranbir is doing all risky and exciting movies.. i don't think any high profile A lister has ever taken such big risks.. so early in their career.. barfee sounds exciting the only thing i am scared of is Priyanka chopra.. she is good.. but she is an on and off performer.. her performances are unpredictable.. she is not a solid actress.. the only actresses who are working in mainstream cinema that i can trust are.. koko.. vidya .. rani.. kareena is consistent.. but she hasn't taken up anything challenging.. so she lacks on that front.
PC is in this movie? I thought it was Asin and Katrina?
No its PC eraser.. well she is a better actress than Katrina or Asin.. but i wish they had chosen an even better actress..
Well PC is better than Katrina, and Asin perhaps but I still dont like her too much. Anushka or Kangana would look good with Ranbir. Let's see how this turns out to be.
Anushka can act.. and is very confident.. i want to see her in challenging roles.. she is getting monotonous.. she should attempt something out of her comfort zone.. i personally think she can pull off challenging roles.. same for kangana.. kangs.. is trying light hearted stuff these days.. her comedy with maddy worked.. dunno if she wants to return to challenging roles just yet.. 😆 but she was brilliant in her earlier roles.. which were very challenging for a newbie.
How cute 😆

Barfee has PC, Ranbir, and Ileana in it..

Katrina was supposed to play Illena's role (very important role in the movie) but rumor has it she left because she didn't want to play second fiddle to PC. Deepika and Asin were also supposed to do it but decided not to. 😊

^She's a South Indian actress...