How many happy???????

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys gud morning,

Saturday was a mind blowing episode. So emotional.. At last they have brought this Mc track. Guys are u all happy with this Mc track. Is this Mc track needed after all the baby scenes. If they were planned for MC then why not did before their marraige, atleast SR would have happened. Now i Don't know what they plan for future.Are every body happy with the MC now??????If it is yes or No share your views with me.
Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am sad veena 😭  Cuz Main kabbi ve Maaneet ko Dukhi nai dekh sakti 😭Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 13 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi veena..good morning... if i say mc didnt affect me  then its a lie😡..but now i feel better after discussing with my friend bobby and others over here...could take it after reading many posts😲.....but the time of execution is very sad😲...but wanted to move on😊...
did you saw the siggie made by sanjulee and a poem written by someone in maan and geet page..that one was really nice...

Saddest scenes in GHSP ever! Whenever Geet was in trouble, Maan would always save her. This was the first time he couldn't...though it was extremely sad and painful, the episode was FANTASTIC. Amazing performances from the whole Geet team after such a long time. Drashti, Gurmeet, and dadi were outstanding. Can't wait till Monday. It's going to be heartbreaking :'(

Poem-
Where are u baby ,where are u..?
You made all of us happy and now left all of us alone..

You gave our mishty strength to overcome all the difficulties in her life..

You helped our mishty to stand on her own feet in a all new world ..

You changed all evil people like Dev and Darji nd left us all alone..

Where are u baby, where are u..?
You made our angry young maan 'Maan Singh Khurana' smile nd changed him into a lovely Dad..

You brought a big smile on all of our faces..

You brought our maaneet more close to each other..

And now that we all and Maaneet need you so much u have left us all alone..

Where are u baby ,where are u..?

We all miss you very much..

By -Tanvi Vardam nd CFMG team..(crazy fans of maan and geet team..)

Edited by sindu1231 - 13 years ago