Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
@Shikha: Heyyy! Dont worry Hun! Just write whatever you feel! And you can write one for Bhavna and another one for Arjun too.. I will accept 2 but has to be for different peoples.. So write whatever you feel.. πŸ˜ƒ

@Darshu: I know dude! Nikalo sari besharmi! 🀣 I'll enjoy reading it! πŸ˜› And LOL!! Woh toh I guess behosh ho jayega! ROFL!! 🀣 Anjali jootey le k aigi tere pass!! 🀣 πŸ€£ But phir bhi likhooo!! Im dying to see soo many entries!! 😳

@Jaya: Nahi re dude.. Love letter tu de rahi hai ya koi aur! 🀣 APNI feelings likho! Apne ehsaas ko jagao!! πŸ˜‰  No advertisements mean no help too yaara.. 😳 Heeyyy you are pretty ausum in writing dude!! Love letter bhi likh lo!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Dont worry Hun.. Likho jo jo b feelings ati hain apne fav's ko dekh kar k!! πŸ˜‰ Yes yes thats why I mentioned besharmi too!! Toot paro yaaroon!! Im waiting!! πŸ˜ƒ

@ diaangel: Larkiiiiiiii!! Deva re devaaa!!  Plz edit ur post Hun.. You are supposed to send the love letter to my inbox sweety.. Not here... Edit that and send me on my pm.. Plz do that Hun..

omg🀣
2koyal: ur love-letter is really cute😳 but edit out
u need to pm it to woohahaha

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Huh ?? tho na,,, this stuff is definitely not my kind of thing 
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Huh ?? tho na,,, this stuff is definitely not my kind of thing 

Larkiii!! Nautanki band kar!! And likho chup chaap!! 🀣 πŸ€£ I remember you've written some FF's and OS's in RBO Forum?! So yaha toh love letter hai!! Us se buhat asaan!! 😳 Pleeeaasee.. Do write.. 😳
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Where the hell are you all?? 😑 Ive got NO entries!! Im gonna kill all of you and before I do that, I better get entries from all of you!! 😑 

I extend the date till Wed - 23rd March? If that helps! But Im gonna be bombarding you guys if I dont get any entries!! *Warning*
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@nattie...wow no entries?meanin i still hv chance...yaar last week many probs came n i gt hell bc....hardly gt time to be online for hours...

so plzz extend the date to 27th march....n u declare d result on april 1st..hws it?πŸ˜‰
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Omg nikz! Ur pm literally scared me! I was like dude what happened that it's an emergency! 😲 *phew*

And Yh sure as far as I get entries I'm ready to extend the dates! πŸ˜› Ok done then.. 27th mar! Paka! πŸ˜ƒ Btw I really like ur idea of announcing results on 1st April! I'll be able to fool the winners then! 🀣 I love it! 🀣 🀣
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
O my god😲......... this totally slipped out of my mind because of hectic schedule.........  can you shift it further Tashu i mean till this weekend??πŸ€”
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ€— Thank youu for extending it!! Lovee youu for this .. I just figured out about this contest πŸ˜† As I just recently joined this forum!!  .. cuz I would lovee to write a lovey dovey letter to Jun ☺️
Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 13 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Sujji, Nikz, and KashBaarish: Thank God!! *Phew* Atleast I have few ppl now!! I need to drag others now!! πŸ˜† Ok the date has been extended till 28th March which is a Monday!! You guys better submit one now, or else I'll be nagging alot!! 🀣 

@KashBaarish: Welcome to the forum Hun.. πŸ€—