Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends,

I must applaud the actor playing Dhananand.  He is doing a very good job.  I am sorry I do not know his name but have seen him in many serials.  Yesterday in the evening when I watched the video I loved the way he acted both the male and female scene when his prime minister came to report about Chanakya being seen still in Magadh.  Wonderful acting πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Your thoughts friends, love Tin
His name is Sooraj thapar ... yes .. he was grttttt .. really grtt😊
agree he's sooo talented ... what a brilliant job he  did
yup he really is a gr8 actor. He portrayed the role of Dhananand so aptly.
I agree with you all! He totally took the cake away!! What awesome acting! As the menacing villain he was perfect...not overbearing of anything like that! It was the perfect portrayal of a man drunk on his own power! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by Vedo

I agree with you all! He totally took the cake away!! What awesome acting! As the menacing villain he was perfect...not overbearing of anything like that! It was the perfect portrayal of a man drunk on his own power! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

facial expressions were awesome reflecting his character & in the 2nd episode his twin roles were worth watching .. till the last  he didnt loose the hold on the situation 😊😊😊😊
Originally posted by rinku4u

facial expressions were awesome reflecting his character & in the 2nd episode his twin roles were worth watching .. till the last  he didnt loose the hold on the situation 😊😊😊😊

Very well said
Originally posted by tintiny

Very well said

Thanks Tin dear😊
Yup i also liked him he enjoyed me a lot.
Mostly when he said tigdhaa..
SURAJ THAPHAR IS VERY VERSATILE.....I HAV SEEN HIM IN A VERY FEW SHOWS.....HE IS CURRENTLY DOIN SASURAL GENDA PHOOL ALONG WITH CGM😊 HE WAS ALSO A PART OF COMEDY CIRCUS....AND HE PLAYED A ROLE OF A FUNNY BHOOT IN SHARARAT...πŸ˜ƒ...I DONT KNOW ABT HIS OTHER SHOWS...