•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I really want this show to come up with something fresh asap...
I know the miscarriage happened....but everyone was just expecting that and we knew that this was coming
Now can we have a completely new track..because anyways we know that once Naintara returns and i believe she will be returning in no time the same old i hate geet track will start
I mean since the show started...we have really had the same ppl around...now i guess everyone must be willing to see sumthing fresh
I felt this when for a week due to exams i didn;t watch the show....and finally when i watched the most recent  episode i knew that i hadn;t missed much...

i think we are all needing a breath of fresh air...😊

Maybe if they bring the freshness fast they won;t lose their viewership..i know keep coming back to the show cuz i love maneet...but for how long will i do this if they keep showing the same old
Originally posted by stranger11

Maybe if they bring the freshness fast they won;t lose their viewership..i know keep coming back to the show cuz i love maneet...but for how long will i do this if they keep showing the same old
that is the question we are all asking ourselves...