~~///Share your thoughts on CB2///~~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys:

The story is coming to an interesting stage with Rohan's wedding around the corner. We all know that Rads will be the chosen bride for him, however we also know from the tellybuzz article that come this holi Dev will propose to her. 😉😃  So there is abit of confusion, if Dev will propose to Rads and if the UK article is true that he will come to her home to ask for her hand for rohan then how will he propose to Rads????

The only possible solution that is coming to my mind to clear up this confusion is:

RaDev meet in Mathura, start feeling connection to eachother. Dev more....😉😃 bcoz he has no idea he is already married but Rads know she is so she might be a bit more reserved however she wouldnt be able to avoid that pull, after all he is her krishna Kanhaiya, her husband her soulmate. 😊😛😳

Then on Holi Dev professes his love to Rads but she confused as to what to do despite feeling that strong connection to him since she knows she is a married woman. 😕

Rads is chosen for Rohan, Dev comes to Rawal to ask for the girl's hand in marriage for Rohan as the article states then finds out she is the girl he is in love with. 😭

Dev is heartbroken so is Rads as she wouldnt want to marry anyone bcoz she is already married.

Rads evil eyes mother Shanti might lie to Rads and say Rohan is the guy she got married to, Rads might decide to marry him after being convinced he is her husband...

THEN ENTERS.....

RaDev has the blessings of Lord Krishna and he will never let anything bad happen to his biggest bhakht Radhika.

So no way Rohan and Rads marriage will happen, only one and only one marriage will happen and that is....

The Kanha Idol Dev gifted to Rads when they were kids and the peacock  feather Rads gave to him might be very significant in unfolding the truth.

Will someone find out what Maheshwari is doing to Dadaji?

Will Rohan become the head priest?...I am saying NO!!

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS....

Edited by sun_singh - 13 years ago
Nice post thanks. I'm loving Choti Bahu season 2, liking all the characters. They storyline is good, two soulmates who got married in childhood without the kids even knowing they got married. Little Radhika is waiting for Kishan Kaniya to come and the same time study very hard. .  And Dev just go his own way, he is artist, he loves working out 😃 and is romantic 😳 
 Nice post....Now the guessing game starts.....Hope Creatives surprise their viewers with pleasant unpredictable tracks......If the story moves on the predicted lines then i think its no fun....yes for that Writers have to scratch their brains as they might have.....Thanks
CB2 is lovely. RaDev rocks.Loved every dialogue of boat scene.
Originally posted by ashna26

Nice post thanks. I'm loving Choti Bahu season 2, liking all the characters. They storyline is good, two soulmates who got married in childhood without the kids even knowing they got married. Little Radhika is waiting for Kishan Kaniya to come and the same time study very hard. .  And Dev just go his own way, he is artist, he loves working out 😃 and is romantic 😳

You are welcome Ashna. 😊

I love CB2 from the actors to the storyline, everyone fits their role and the story is not dragging but moving at a nice pace.

Ask me yesterday if i thought RaDev would meet today i would have said no, bcoz these soaps love to prolong the agaony thank god this wasnt the case this time as i was dying to see RaDev meet and what an awesome meeting it was....will write my thoughts on today's episode later when i post the posters....😛😳😃
Really a nice post Sunita--

I was thinking along the same line that Dev and Radhika will fall for each other (karmic connection) but then, as you say Radhika's childhood marriage will prevent her from expressing her feelings to Dev----Drama will begin ---
And of course--kanha will make his appearance at the right time---
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Nice post....Now the guessing game starts.....Hope Creatives surprise their viewers with pleasant unpredictable tracks......If the story moves on the predicted lines then i think its no fun....yes for that Writers have to scratch their brains as they might have.....Thanks

Thanks dear, one thing i can give to CB creatives judging from the past is that u never know with them, they keep their audience in suspense always guessing as to what will happen next.

I am thinking it will be like this for CB2 also. 😊
Originally posted by reshma28

CB2 is lovely. RaDev rocks.Loved every dialogue of boat scene.

The boat scene was awesome, will expand more on it when i write my thoughts on today's episode.
Originally posted by radhika5

Really a nice post Sunita--

I was thinking along the same line that Dev and Radhika will fall for each other (karmic connection) but then, as you say Radhika's childhood marriage will prevent her from expressing her feelings to Dev----Drama will begin ---
And of course--kanha will make his appearance at the right time---

Thanks Radhika5, kanha will set everything right for RaDev. I am sure you enjoyed today's magical and superb episode, i did...😃