Help Fight For Justice..!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
read about it in the newspaper ...so sad ...hope she recovers soon and the guilty get punished asap
Done.
Will keep Akansha in my prayers.Hope she recovers soon.
Me done. Will remember her in my prayers daily.
Thank You guys For All Your Support...  

i just found out about it on other forums n thought it to be necessary to spread this message in order to at least get some kind of justice and i think considering the corruption in the political fields especially in asian countries...this is the only way left in which wwe can get our message across n get a response back!!

if you cant donate then it no problem at all...signing the petition is better then doing nothing about it n just being silent..i know this wont change the world but atleast it will show that there still is humanity n justice...by voting you are atleast trying to do something for some1 else  

Together We Can Fight For Justice!!

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 13 years ago
W*H?! I'm so incredibly outraged right now!

Really sorry for your friend and her family, dear. Don't worry. Signing the petition right now!
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

Thank You guys For All Your Support...  

i just found out about it on other forums n thought it to be necessary to spread this message in order to at least get some kind of justice and i think considering the corruption in the political fields especially in asian countries...this is the only way left in which wwe can get our message across n get a response back!!

if you cant donate then it no problem at all...signing the petition is better then doing nothing about it n just being silent..i know this wont change the world but atleast it will show that there still is humanity n justice...by voting you are atleast trying to do something for some1 else  

Together We Can Fight For Justice!!

I posted this in DLMH forum as well...I hope something is done for her, soon..
Donating? As in money? kahaan pe? give me the links and I'll try and convince my parents to let me fundraise, if it is needed
Originally posted by Elysia

W*H?! I'm so incredibly outraged right now!

Really sorry for your friend and her family, dear. Don't worry. Signing the petition right now!
hey honey thnx..iknoo feel so sorry for them..i hope gives them patience n himmat to go through n cope with all this...n obviously get justice!!...btw i dont know her i just read this news and thought action shud be taken evn if it means signing a petition..its the least we all can do๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Suvi7884

I posted this in DLMH forum as well...I hope something is done for her, soon..
Donating? As in money? kahaan pe? give me the links and I'll try and convince my parents to let me fundraise, if it is needed
thats great!! mA 

you give donations (if you can) when you sign the petition..it later asks you to give your credit card details or suma...the website for the petition is on 1st page..the donations page would automatically come..if it doesnt then just ask me and ill do somethng about it๐Ÿ˜ณ thnx agen sweetheart.x

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

thats great!! mA 

you give donations (if you can) when you sign the petition..it later asks you to give your credit card details or suma...the website for the petition is on 1st page..the donations page would automatically come..if it doesnt then just ask me and ill do somethng about it๐Ÿ˜ณ thnx agen sweetheart.x

That says it is for the website, iPetitions, to keep it running....the donations aren't for the girl
Originally posted by Suvi7884

That says it is for the website, iPetitions, to keep it running....the donations aren't for the girl
You sure honey..?? wel then i dont think they are asking for any donations (wich is kinda wierd..as id expect dem to)) anyway jus keep signing the petition..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ