Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: swati2008

sheeba........new ff.......great.......naku's dream was so romantic......seems we all hav influenced her too much with SR discussions........btw where is Dutta.......why i m smelling some twist here.......update soon........

Glad u started reading this one too.............Dutta kahaan hai u will find out in next part hope u enjoy...................πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: naku-dutta

Please Sheeba

Tu toh tera FF mein Mishal ko LTL ki tarha vanish mat kar

pls bring bach him at the morning in that room.

Omg dear never can i do that!...............Dutta kahaan hai u will find out in next part soooooooooo wait and watch....................πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Thanks @ everyone for liking the part 1 of this ff and sending in ur valuable comments'''''hope u keep on enjoying this ff too and without wasting much time here's the Part 2''''..Hope u all like it'''..I know U all have been waiting for it since quite longggggggggggg sorry...........But i hope this long part will make up for it.....................😊

Here's the next part''''''hope u enjoy'''''.😳

Naku wakes up with a start'''''.

She could still feel her heart thumping hard and her eyes look around the whole room as she could still feel the warmth of dutta's touch''''''

But NO''''..the room was empty''''..there was no one around''''..and naku realizes she was all alone there and whatever was happening just moments ago was just a DREAM''''''...................πŸ˜•

Naku closes her eyes thankfully and takes in a deep breath when she smells the red roses and opening her eyes she looks around the room once again and finds the whole room had been decorated with the flower she loved the most'''''.................πŸ˜›

There were burning candle too''''.and as naku raises her head a little she could see the moonlight fall onto her from the nearby window and everything was just like the way she had seen in her dream'''''..EXCEPT FOR the absence of the man she took the wedding vows with just a few hours ago'''..was nowhere to be seen'''''.................

Naku stares at the mehendii on her hands and on her feet and slowly bringing her hands close to her face she takes in the sweet fragrance coming from her hands''''.(I don't know about u all''''.kyunkii usually people don't like mehndii kii smell but I just love putting mehendii on hands and its fragrance too''''.)'''''

She hears someone reach the door of the room and just as the door opens naku lays back in the bed and pretends to be fast asleep'''''..................😊

While at the door dutta stood dressed in a maroon sherwani and golden dhoti '''''looking around the the whole room in a glance the GORGEOUS GROOM''''.walks in closing the door behind him''''................😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Naku could hear footsteps approach her and she closes her eyes quickly'''''while dutta who had reached her side just keeps on looking at her longingly''''''.

SHE LOOKED BEAUTIFUL WHILE SLEEPNG AS WELL AS WHILE AWAKE''''.Dutta thinks'''''.

A slight smile crosses his face as he recalls how they had met the first time''''''''..😊

Dutta had gone to shreeramnagar to see naku with kala '''..baji and his jagtaap kaka''''.πŸ˜•

Aayi sahib had wanted him to marry the girl who was his father''..Shreeram patil's best friend Ganpat's daughter''''''.A well known politician''''..Ganpat was a true friend of dutta's father''''..and had promised him his daughter nakusha's hand for his son dutta inspite of knowing the fact that ''''shreeram patil was an outlaw''''A GODFATHER for the people of patilwadi'''''.and after his untimely death'''''HIS SON DUTTA'''''HAD TAKEN OVER HIS REIGN IN PATILWADI''''.and become a don too''''..Like father like son'''''.but THIS didn't KEEP GANPAT FROM KEEPING HIS PROMISE TO HIS BEST FRIEND''''..and soo when he realized it was time he called up aayi sahib ''''..PUTTING FORTH HIS WISH TO MARRY NAKUSHA TO DUTTA'''''Aaayi was happy and agreed to send dutta first to meet dutta after she and kala met naku at a common friend's wedding few months ago'''''..............

Dutta had entered naku's room while her elder sister ''''..Mrinalini had gone away from the door itself as her mother had called out to her''''''

The room was dark''''.and there was just a little light coming from the nearby window and inside dutta could see naku stand with her back to him''''

Dutta had walked upto her when she said'''without seeing it was him and not her friend madhu----aa gayi tu?...............Dekh naa madhu''''.Yeh dorii hii nahiin bandh rahii hai''''..Upar se yeh kambakht light chalii gayi''''..YEH LADKAA TOH AANEY SE PEHLEY HII MERE LIYE MUSEEBAT LAA RAHAA HAI!.................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dutta found himself lost in naku's beautiful voice and he steps closer to her''''.while naku says thinking it was her best friend in the room----ABB TU KYUN CHUP HAI''''..BAANDH NAA ISSKO YAAR!...................πŸ˜†

Lowering his eyes dutta raised his hands and tied up naku's dori while she kept on saying-----AANEY DEY USS GADHEY Ko''''DEKH KAISEY NAU DO GYARAAH KARAATI HOON YAHAAN SE!.................Mere se shaadi manaayegaa?!..............Choddongii nahiin ussko''''''..ho gaya?...............πŸ˜‰

Dutta remains silent'''''.inspite of knowing that all the bad stuff hich naku was saying she was saying to him''''..he was loving to listen to her'''''.

Just then naku turns around and seeing dutta stand there and not madhu'''''all stunned and shocked she had stepped back'''''loosing her balance she was about to fall and dutta had caught her right in time'''''''............😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

In th moonlight coming from outside and falling on the two'''''Dutta found himself lost in naku's beautiful eyes and her gorgeous face'''''..he kept on looking at her for what seemed like eternity''''''.and THAT DAY ''''.after years DUTTA REALISED HE STILL HAD A HEART'''''..WHICH WANTED TO BEAT AND BEAT ONLY FOR NAKUSHA''''''..................πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

The flashback ends''''.and u see dutta stood gazing at naku as'''.JUST LIKE THE DAY THEY HAD FIRST MET''''.The moonlight fell on the two'''''''..

The smile on dutta's face vanishes as he recalls naku telling him'''''.before the two got ready to marry one another----AAPSEY SHAADI KARNA MERI MAJBOORI THI''''''

Dutta INTERRUPTS HIS OWN CHAIN OF THOUGHTS ''''Not willing to recall the hurtful conversation again''''''.😳

EVEN THE SIGHT OF NAKU''''.Made him feel and believe''''.THAT she BELONGED TO HIM''''..and he Belonged to her too'''''.

Deep down his heart dutta knew'''''ONE FINE DAY'''..HE WOULD MAKE NAKU HIS'''''AND THAT WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST DAY OF HIS LIFE!..........................

Kaisa lagaa?..............😊

Jaldii bataao''''''..............😊

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 13 years ago
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow... its amazing sheeba, superb update.thats the right way of showing SR, show m to saare SR kKabada kar diya.
i also like the fragnance of mehendi just like u.
update next part asap.
plz add me to ur pm list.
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i really enjoyed that short but sweet!πŸ˜‰, one thing that really stood out was nakusha telling him that this wedding is a majboori.. (not for long..trust me love your married to DSP.)😍
I did like the  specifics about the small things..rose petals, mendhi fragrance. i think the one moment i do have to highlight  when she thinks he is madhu..lol - big shock when you turn around trust. That would be the most embarrassing thing that could happen to her ..bitchari! lol..i guess she just had to express herself..and i can just imagine dutta..reply with a smile.
aw yep add me to your pm list!
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow that's short and sweet update like it

so this time dutta is in love with nakku rather than nakku with dutta .
Is it one os that u r continuing in which nakku loves ravi ,hope it is not rather just nakku being in love with someone else it's better she doesn't understand meaning of love .

nice update

update soon amd plz send me pm.
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

beautifullπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..........................................

Edited by rubal223 - 13 years ago
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Dear,

It was too good....I also love the mehendi smell....😊

Amazing explanation of SR....I am getting goosebumps....Hmmmmmmmmm....Aage kya jaaneman......Dutta ke our jaan leva aadayein dekhne ko milega na...???Plz you don't disappoint me...!!!!!!!

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hey sheeba thanks for updating

aww glad 2 knw tht he loves her 2...seeing him nt der i was wondering wt if he doesnt love her n doesnt come

was tht ff in the contest urs...i voted 4 it...was nice story

pls dnt shw tht naku loves ravi in this ff...bt wt u cud say is tht she doesnt know abt love n wasnt mentally prepared 2 gt married n tht.. thts y she sed its a majboori...
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
hey sheebu babe im sure i read this story some wer i think u wrote it...its wer naku likes sum1 els n dsnt wana get maried 2 D n tels D dat also but somethng hapens b/n naku n da oda guy...n at da end tasha marry..dats u finishd it...am i right??

cant rmmba wat da ff was cald tho...

anways wud love 2 read wat hapened next afta da story!1 feel sory 4 D man he reli luvs her but she did a samjota...

but not 2 wory..our sher will truely make Naku his n only his!! N dats DKD's promise (DKD=Dutta Ki Deewani's)  

do continue soon bbe..n plz dont make us wait 4 too long nxt time