Suhana and Ishaan's Relationship

svpg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
It is amazing to see how much Sushaan's relationship has changed. I know that people think that how come Ishaan is so bold suddenly,but then think about how much he had to wait and the patience with which he waited.So he is not able to control his excitement and definitely feels on top of the world.He has achieved something he had given up hope of achieving.Suhana on the other hand has not really changed a lot.If she loves some one she has never hesitated to express it from the beginning.She knows and appreciates the fact that Ishaan loves her very much, and she loves and admires Ishaan too for his patience,but there is a difference between both of them.
When she started loving Ishaan,Ishaan already loved her,so she never had to wait for Ishaan's love.That is the big difference.

I think the cancer track is coming soon,it is a serious track-I wonder how SGP will handle it.More than Ishaan's love,I think Suhana's love for Ishaan will be tested.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya... Thats true...Ishaan is loving Suhana from the beginning and he knew how much it hurts when you can't get the love you deserve..... But as far as Suhana is concerned she too felt a bit sad , but I am sure not that pain as much as Ishaan has gone through.... And it is obvious that we can see the grow'th in their relationship after confession... Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
savi-sgp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Guys....😊

I want to what is the cancer track? who will have cancer ? it is suhana i don't think so because the story will be change. This is diferent drama show. Not liked rona and dona. This is comedy and drama show, in the this is based in everone real life. I don't think they will showed the cancer track. 
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think he's changed.. i mean if suhana was like this beofe, we would've seen ishaan  this bold before.. he was never romantic but coming from a romantic family, usme koi kami nahi hai.. he just wants it for his wife and so when he found out his wife doesn't love him, he had no right to act like this with her...  but thats my opinion..
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

i dont think he's changed.. i mean if suhana was like this beofe, we would've seen ishaan  this bold before.. he was never romantic but coming from a romantic family, usme koi kami nahi hai.. he just wants it for his wife and so when he found out his wife doesn't love him, he had no right to act like this with her...  but thats my opinion..

i agree with u ......i dont think ishaan have changed .....v never got 2 cc the smart $ romantic side of  ishaan before because earlier suhana consider ishaan only as her frnd/ official hus....so he might have thought that he has no right to show his love on her .......