~~GOTW-Test Ur Beautiful Knowledge~~ - Page 36

Posted: 13 years ago
🀣

answer: feefi fafa πŸ€£

question: will the elephants leave now? 
No........... they are here to ask u ur real name so they wont leave u until u tell them ur real name🀣

Next: Was the elephant successful in  reaching 4th  Floor???🀣(Yaar I m sitting at my Coll and laughing so Loud that everyone is looking at me and thinking I have gone insaneπŸ˜†) 
🀣

answer:  i don't know, shweta was supposed to check up on elephant yesterday. 

question: do you have lots of elephants at your school looking and laughing at you? πŸ˜†
Yaa............two elephants are sitting opposite me and staring me like angry dogs πŸ˜†

Next: Y didnt Shweta Informed us about the Elephant's status??🀣
πŸ˜†

answer: shweta hasn't reached the elephant yet, she's walking slower than him! πŸ€£

question: why is shweta so slow? 
Becozzz Elphant had pushed Shweta from staircase and she is still sitting on stairs waiting for someone to pick her upπŸ˜†

Next: Y did elephant pushed her??πŸ˜†
🀣

answer: because elephant thought shweta was going to get to 4th floor first πŸ˜†

question: why would elephant think shweta can get to 4th floor before him? 

Becozzz he is Lazy and will take some time to reach 4th Floor so he pushed Her......He become possessive  that u will tell Shweta ur name and he will be left wirh nothing to ask from uπŸ˜†

Next: Y Didnt elephant took Lift instead of staircase??🀣
answer: because you were on the lift and only one person can go, either the elephant or you πŸ€£

question: why are your fatter than the elephant? πŸ˜†
Becozzz Elepahnt AND ME are Good friends  so We eat a lot together......Actually I ate A lot and became FatsoπŸ˜†

Next: Y did I ate a lot with elephant??🀣