Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

just one thing...i aplaud rp fans for getting their girl to move up in the rankings...it is our own fault that dd fell...what we need to do is support dd...by commenting/viewing for her and no one else...๐Ÿ˜‰

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
stop applauding them Sylv๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

lets concentrate on our DD...i agree with Zaara...something needs to be done seriously
undisclosed thumbnail

what i mean naz...is that we cannot blame them for doing what we should be doing...we need to get people to comment/view only for DD...we need people to want to see DD at the #1 spot...

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

what i mean naz...is that we cannot blame them for doing what we should be doing...we need to get people to comment/view only for DD...we need people to want to see DD at the #1 spot...

I know they are working hard...but we too are...whatelse we can do is the question
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bumping this thread!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

EVERYONE WE HAVE TO GET DD BACK ON TOP ASAP!!! 

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sargeant, i used to applaud them last time.. But not anymore.. I thought each and every fan of her are commenting.. But now i realised its a BIG NO.. After v himself pointed out that rp has most number of multiple ids, i realised that the number of fans commenting for her is in fact smaller than our dd.. Atleast one fan of hers has 6 to 7 ids to comment for her.. This was told by v himself.. Im only consoled by the fact that dd has more genuine fans commenting for her.. But yes im with naz and of course you and utopia too, that we need to do something asap.. Or else, these cheating will never stop.. Dd deserves to move up.. And above that rp.. Its so annoying to see a kabab me haddi between our maaneet/gurti.. And ill do all possible to eliminate that kabab me haddi from that place and keep them at top and together forever and always..
-Nightingale- thumbnail
but the worst thing is we are behind even in viewing๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

if DD had got 200+ in viewing...it was a close call
undisclosed thumbnail

you hit it on the nose naz...our competion is not rp fans at all...it is another set of fans๐Ÿ˜‰

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

you hit it on the nose naz...our competion is not rp fans at all...it is another set of fans๐Ÿ˜‰

I know misty...but its diversity in unity ๐Ÿ˜†...

if we say something...we will find GF filled with bashing posts...so we need to act smart
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

I know misty...but its diversity in unity ๐Ÿ˜†...

if we say something...we will find GF filled with bashing posts...so we need to act smart

naz you called me mishty๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...we need to act smart...but we do need to stick to our guns...its either we go for it...or we don't cry when we don't getthe results we want