Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: undisclosed

dd: oh no!..do you think they have stopped commenting on my fan page...bacause of the maha epi?

lol Great caption!

I already commented! 
👍🏞

You've been doing a great job of bumping this thread in my absence!!
   😆

Looks like all the bumping you did paid off!! Congratz on reaching the  IF-ROCKERS status!!
  ðŸĨģ

I think you've set a record b/c you just joined in March and you're already a IF-ROCKERS! ðŸ‘

lol I'm still at the GOLDIE status with 2050 posts!
😆

It's good to know that talented DD has the most fans on this site! She deserves to be on top!!
These important threads are helping!   👍🏞
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

another one has joined the ranks!...the count is now 4036 dd fans!!!!!

undisclosed thumbnail

@utopia88...yes this thread helps...i like to think that bumping this thread had something to do with dd reaching 4000 fans this week...👏...i have a few regulars that help me bump it...and yes i think that bumping this thread made reach if rockers at a record speed...😆...i was thinking the same thing...i only joined in mid march...if it had not been that you had to concentrate on your studies you would have become a rockers by now too...btw i hope everything went well with your finals!

utopia88 thumbnail

@utopia88...yes this thread helps...i like to think that bumping this thread had something to do with dd reaching 4000 fans this week...👏...i have a few regulars that help me bump it...and yes i think that bumping this thread made reach if rockers at a record speed...😆...i was thinking the same thing...i only joined in mid march...if it had not been that you had to concentrate on your studies you would have become a rockers by now too...btw i hope everything went well with your finals!

DD has been dishing out phenomenal scenes!! She deserves to be on top! ðŸ‘

lol So you have minions working for you now!  
😆

India forums should give you an award for the fastest status climber!! lol  😆

I'm actually taking summer school right now! The stress is never ending! 

undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

DD has been dishing out phenomenal scenes!! She deserves to be on top! ðŸ‘

lol So you have minions working for you now!  
😆

India forums should give you an award for the fastest status climber!! lol  😆

I'm actually taking summer school right now! The stress is never ending! 

no...not minions...they are dd lovers like me...😆 ...would love to see her at#1 😍 ...awww summer classes...that is tough...especialy when everyone else is on vacation...
utopia88 thumbnail

no...not minions...they are dd lovers like me...😆 ...would love to see her at#1 😍 ...awww summer classes...that is tough...especialy when everyone else is on vacation...

I don't trust the ranking system anymore...something fishy is going on!  😆

lol Yep, but MAANEET help me de-stress with their awesome chemistry!   😍

I want to see some tip tip type of scenes in GEET!  Now that would sizzle up our screens!😍 

I feel let down by the mediocre SR  we got today!
Gurti were great as usual but a little oomph was needed in my opinion!
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@utopia88, how are you dear? Hope you are good.. And yes yesterday's crap, i didnt expect that..

BUMP!
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara25

@utopia88, how are you dear? Hope you are good.. And yes yesterday's crap, i didnt expect that..

BUMP!

Hey! I'm doing okay, you?👍🏞

The new cvs should have planned better!! I was disappointed as well with the cvs!ðŸ˜ģ

One of the good writers left so I'm worried about the direction this show will take!😒

The SR needed to be in the KM! It would have been better on a bed!😆

A sizzling rain dance would have been nice and a shirtless maan!😍

We deserve another SR!!

Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: utopia88

<font size="4">

Hey! I'm doing okay, you?👍🏞

The new cvs should have planned better!! I was disappointed as well with the cvs!ðŸ˜ģ

One of the good writers left so I'm worried about the direction this show will take!😒

The SR needed to be in the KM! It would have been better on a bed!😆

A sizzling rain dance would have been nice and a shirtless maan!😍

We deserve another SR!!

</font>

Agreed Agreed Agree 👍🏞

Me too upset gautam left.. Only now, the show getting back on track and now this.. I just don get why they so happy ruining the show.. Wish its like old times.. Im sure swati would have handled things better.. And it looks like its not nissar who is directing gurti nowadays.. But nevertheless, gurti's expressions were better.. Gosh, me to wanna another ttbp in geet.. It would have made all of us go mad..

But what else can we do? Hate starone for giving so much priority to the K brand drama and not our show that gave them more recognition.. Seriously the ph, the channel and cvs need to be taught lessons on how to appreciate two GREAT TALENTS- our gurti.. Hate them.. Btw i think its all the K Madam doing.. What you think?

I personally wanna fly down to india and screw them up..

And hopefully, now on, maaneet wont be shy to give kisses and behave like normal couple..
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara25

Agreed Agreed Agree 👍🏞

Me too upset gautam left.. Only now, the show getting back on track and now this.. I just don get why they so happy ruining the show.. Wish its like old times.. Im sure swati would have handled things better.. And it looks like its not nissar who is directing gurti nowadays.. But nevertheless, gurti's expressions were better.. Gosh, me to wanna another ttbp in geet.. It would have made all of us go mad..

But what else can we do? Hate starone for giving so much priority to the K brand drama and not our show that gave them more recognition.. Seriously the ph, the channel and cvs need to be taught lessons on how to appreciate two GREAT TALENTS- our gurti.. Hate them.. Btw i think its all the K Madam doing.. What you think?

I personally wanna fly down to india and screw them up..

And hopefully, now on, maaneet wont be shy to give kisses and behave like normal couple..

Yep, I hate that he's leaving! The PH is crazy for changing the cvs constantly!ðŸĪŠ

I miss the old cvs and swati pandey! they made the show magical!😍😭

talented GURTI deserve the best cvs! ðŸ‘ðŸž I think the PH is more at fault this time around! ðŸ˜Ą

Don't like like K lady b/c she gets the most promos for her crappy show!ðŸ˜ĄðŸĪĒ

lol let's hope the cvs give us maaneet kissing each other and acting like a married couple!😍