Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Sargeant and Naz, the regular customers of this place, you gals are everywhere.. Sargeant i love my special dhakka for you.. Like a little prayer in my heart that you will get to drink warm milk everyday soon, that you will get to hear your own maahiii soon..

well now jokes apart, if you are here, i wanted to say, im getting quite annoyed with messages saying you cant post more than 2/3 times.. Pls use share links to show support for your favourite.. Now who wants to volunteer to shoot those annoying messages? Grr.. Im so annoyed that all these messages just make me even more mad and more sick and weak..
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am here to shoot it...me almost red in anger watching those things...not posted my first comment yet😡😡😡

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zaara25

Sargeant and Naz, the regular customers of this place, you gals are everywhere.. Sargeant i love my special dhakka for you.. Like a little prayer in my heart that you will get to drink warm milk everyday soon, that you will get to hear your own maahiii soon..

well now jokes apart, if you are here, i wanted to say, im getting quite annoyed with messages saying you cant post more than 2/3 times.. Pls use share links to show support for your favourite.. Now who wants to volunteer to shoot those annoying messages? Grr.. Im so annoyed that all these messages just make me even more mad and more sick and weak..

hold your fire soldier...and save your energy...after this ranking is over...we should have enough information to ask the administration to help fix the issues...⭐️
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

I am here to shoot it...me almost red in anger watching those things...not posted my first comment yet😡😡😡

put the gun down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zaaratq thumbnail
Sargeant i have upgraded from my AK-47.. Now its straight nuclear bomb.. No mercy! 😡 but i cant throw the bombs now.. No energy to carry.. Feeling weak.. But im adamant and will only sleep after i can attack with my comments again.. Going there now again..
undisclosed thumbnail

Sargeant i have upgraded from my AK-47.. Now its straight nuclear bomb.. No mercy! 😡 but i cant throw the bombs now.. No energy to carry.. Feeling weak.. But im adamant and will only sleep after i can attack with my comments again.. Going there now again..

oh no...😆...i can just imagine you being too weak to carry the bomb...and roll it around instead...🤣...go to sleep instead...😃
Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail
Sargeant you are so phunny... 🤣 too good.. Really.. 😆 btw sargeant, i think you should know.. Im a very stubborn soldier of yours.. Btw I STILL CANT COMMENT.. Not even on the new pictures.. Tell me now, WHY WHY WHY? Its midnight so i controlling my gaalis(bad words).. If not im gonna fly to india, personally find out who is handling the web page and throw my nuclear bomb on his head.. Hopefully that person can think properly from then onwards..
undisclosed thumbnail

Sargeant you are so phunny... 🤣 too good.. Really.. 😆 btw sargeant, i think you should know.. Im a very stubborn soldier of yours.. Btw I STILL CANT COMMENT.. Not even on the new pictures.. Tell me now, WHY WHY WHY? Its midnight so i controlling my gaalis(bad words).. If not im gonna fly to india, personally find out who is handling the web page and throw my nuclear bomb on his head.. Hopefully that person can think properly from then onwards..

stubbord?...you?...of course not! 😆...i think your lappy wants a break too...what can i say the system is not so great...😭
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Zaara  u seem to be very weak...pass on the weapons here...i will do the rest for all of us😆
zaaratq thumbnail
Oh no!! Naz jaan, i cant seem to quote you now.. And now i cant quote anyone again.. Why why why this happening to me? Btw sargeant, im very stubborn indeed..

naz, you know something? I lost my weapons.. According to sargeant, i actually rolled my bombs because im too weak to carry them.. And while rolling it, i realised it got lost.. Why? Because while rolling, i saw gurti standing in front of me and laughing their ass off, playing with each other.. So i lost my weapon.. Im still searching.. Dono where it rolled to.. Hopefully not on sargeant's head.. 🤣