Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: utopia88

BUMPING THIS THREAD!!!  

WE NEED TO GET DD BACK ON TOP!!!
   πŸ‘πŸΌ

awww...when are you coming back for good?...we really do need to bring dd back...😭
ddeewani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
we have to bring DD at top position...πŸ‘πŸΌ
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: undisclosed

</div>
<div align="center">awww...when are you coming back for good?...we really do need to bring dd back...😭

exactly sargeant, i didnt realise she went off and has been irregular here.. Oh we surely need her for DD.. Love this gal, very positive and always support DD and is always there to support.. Utopia(sorry darling, i dono yr sweet name) now pls come back here for good.. We really need you.. I see you are regularly commenting.. Keep it up dear.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
zaaratq thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddeewani

we have to bring DD at top position...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Actually we really need to get gurti back to top.. But since dd needs more dhakka, pls give in your extra efforts for dd.. Me wanna see her on number one too.. She is the real female superstar.. Only those who have more fans in the world, can be called superstar.. Have to tell you gals that dd has fans who are chinese or even eurasians, i intro geet to all of them, and they watch it eagerly without understanding an ounce about our language.. And all my frens-mostly male, they love DD.. See she makes everyone go mad.. Proud of her.. Love her..
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: utopia88

REMINDER:    EVERYONE, please comment on awesome DD's CELEBRITY PROFILE PAGE  2 times EVERYDAY!!!   πŸ‘πŸΌ

Also, please comment on the TELLYBUZZ articles that are related to DD 4 times EVERYDAY!!
    πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lastly, please join DD's FAN CLUB if you haven't yet!!   πŸ‘πŸΌ

We have to make sure that DD maintains her TOP POSITION on the CELEBRITY RANKING INDEX!!!    πŸ˜ƒ

____________________________________________________________________________________

I made this post because talented DD gets OVERLOOKED a lot and isn't appreciated as much as she should be compared to GC!!     😊

ALL GEET SHOW FANS need to support DD as much as they support GC!!    πŸ‘πŸΌ

Talented
DD is EQUALLY responsible for the success of this show!!  πŸ‘

DD is a PHENOMENAL actress and hence, she deserves respect and RECOGNITION for her hard work!!    πŸ‘

So c'mon EVERYONE, please show your APPRECIATION for DD EVERYDAY!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey, is her fan club on India-forum? If so, how do I join? Does Maan and the other cast members also have fan clubs on india-foum? 
fionarain thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaara25

Actually we really need to get gurti back to top.. But since dd needs more dhakka, pls give in your extra efforts for dd.. Me wanna see her on number one too.. She is the real female superstar.. Only those who have more fans in the world, can be called superstar.. Have to tell you gals that dd has fans who are chinese or even eurasians, i intro geet to all of them, and they watch it eagerly without understanding an ounce about our language.. And all my frens-mostly male, they love DD.. See she makes everyone go mad.. Proud of her.. Love her..

yaa...even i also want to see her on no.1 position...she seriously deserves that...
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
my princess rocks,,,,love herπŸ€—
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zaara25

she can make anyone go gaga over her...she is truly an amazing n beautiful  actress , n she deserves to be on no 1 position.
zaaratq thumbnail
whats this page doing here? Im bumping you off to first page.. And a special dhakka to sargeant..
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BUMPING THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!