Frequent Posters

abhaypatel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
keep commenting in DD's fanclub...
kyara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hey DD is now at 3...we've to bring her at 1 position...
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

yes...guys lets keep moving her up...remember view also counts...so keep viewing her fan page even if you are done commenting for the day!

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: undisclosed

yes...guys lets keep moving her up...remember view also counts...so keep viewing her fan page even if you are done commenting for the day!

to be frank ..i was quite upset seeing DD still #3...what can we do more to improve this ranking???๐Ÿ˜•
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

to be frank ..i was quite upset seeing DD still #3...what can we do more to improve this ranking???๐Ÿ˜•

honestly i besides commenting and viewing...i don't know what we can do...the problem is that the comments have gone down for dd...and have sky rocketted up for the other actor...
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: undisclosed

honestly i besides commenting and viewing...i don't know what we can do...the problem is that the comments have gone down for dd...and have sky rocketted up for the other actor...

ohh really..I have no probs with other actors...but how come DD doing so well..is failing to get her deserved position..but others not having present show managing to be on top..
undisclosed thumbnail

ohh really..I have no probs with other actors...but how come DD doing so well..is failing to get her deserved position..but others not having present show managing to be on top..

i know...i guess because it is a celebrity ranking it doesn't matter if they are currenly on a show or not...i would be the happiest person in the world if our DD gets the#1 spot for once...i wish we could make that happen...but for that we need to be united in one vote and we have two celebs on the ranks...so it is hard...but not impossible...
-Nightingale- thumbnail
i agree with you...may be bcoz...all need to work on 2 celebrities...its effecting to some extent
undisclosed thumbnail

i agree with you...may be bcoz...all need to work on 2 celebrities...its effecting to some extent

yeah...and then there are a lot maaneet fans...that vote for both...but there are fans that only vote for gc...so it gets a little complicated...but lets keep working on it
-Nightingale- thumbnail

yep ...our never ending mission is already up๐Ÿ˜Š

now that Maneet are back in form...hope their positions will definitely increase๐Ÿ˜ƒ