Posted: 12 years ago
i comment on her FC regularly........👍🏼

BUMPING THIS

THREADDDDDDDD!!!!!

m doing.................

this is where we should be concentrating our efforts guys...come on these comments actualy count!

SPARE A MOMENT FOR OUR SWEETHEARTS RANKINGS😊

BOTH LOST THEIR POSITIONS..NOT FAIR..😭
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

SPARE A MOMENT FOR OUR SWEETHEARTS RANKINGS😊

BOTH LOST THEIR POSITIONS..NOT FAIR..😭

that is why we can't focus on commenting on wassup...we need to get them back to the top...last time when it was time to vote for gc on wassup dd's rank fell too...wassup is bad news...did you see we refocused the mission:

Originally posted by undisclosed

that is why we can't focus on commenting on wassup...we need to get them back to the top...last time when it was time to vote for gc on wassup dd's rank fell too...wassup is bad news...did you see we refocused the mission:

yep yaar..i have seen that.........good move...............but we need to work together more harder this time..............
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

yep yaar..i have seen that.........good move...............but we need to work together more harder this time..............

maybe this will give those that are still on wassup mode to stop and focus...we are still pm'ing people...hopefuly they join us...in the meantime...you and i will continue to bump this thread too...😆..this is our little private mission...😳