Sasural Genda Phool

Isn't it going too sweet for Sushaan??

Prtzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys, I watched the episode last friday, enjoyed it to the fullest and went to sleep. The next day I watched some old clippings of Sasural Genda Phool and suddenly the thing that striked me is that its going to easy, to sweet for Sushaan. These days their relationship is shown as similar to what used to be shown in Kyunki's and Kahani's of SP...

I mean cmmon yaar, they portray a modern couple with modern kind of romance..their chemistry should be depicted in a very different way...I don't want them to become like Tulsi- Mihir or any other ideal couple...

For eg: I used to watch an english daily where after marriage the wife says ILU but the husband pretends of not loving her and shows as if his wife is just a responsibility on him..but deep inside he cares for her and is always there to help her in difficult times..Since this was the main plot used, it created innumerable scenes where the husband-wife had cute romance, some cute fights here and there and ultimate romance was there only in dream sequences...

Now don't get me wrong here.. I don't want CV's to copy the plot but the idea is to maintain the "flavor of Sushaan's romance" which very different from others.. These days I feel Ishaan has become to bold and that doesn't suits him..He should indulge in romance with Suhana but with a slight hesitation which is there in his nature..Also everything is going too smooth and sweet in Sushaan's track...some variation is required..SGP is about khatta-meetha experiences in life but its all too sweet right now, especially in Sushaan's life..

This is my point to view..comment to shre your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail
I agree to some extent. πŸ˜ƒ  But i think, Sushaan do deserve to be happy now especially considering that they've been married for a whole year without having a proper relationship.  Right now, i think the main plot is to show the love that they have for each other.  πŸ˜³They are having arguments and stuff along with romance (like how Ishaan was yelling at Suhana for going to Panna's house). πŸ˜ƒ

Ishaan has become bold and I think the main reason is Suhana. But I don't think he's as bold as suhana - that is he won't hug suhana in front of the whole family (I think...or i don't remember him romancing in front of his family, it's Suhana who does it).  I agree he used to hesitate a lot but could that be due to Suhana not listening to him?  But now that Suhana cares and loves him, he knows that if he does approach her, she won't get mad.  πŸ˜³

I do hope that CVs show us proper relationship between husband and wife...none of the couples just romance around everyday, they have arguments, little nok-jhok. πŸ˜‰
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For me ... they stayed away for almost one year without loving or expressing love to each other...so now i want them to love each other... why more issues? 

And I dont think its too sweet.... They just started their love life and romance.... So I want them to stay like this with small nok-chok as we saw last day when Ishaan raised voice on Suhana... But not more than that... We had so much gap and difference between them, nto more as per my POV...
bakhal007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think they are going to show cancer track in a week or two .....coz toofan ane se pehle samundar shaanth rehta hai....so they are showing romance and then some serious track....