summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I really hope on Monday, Geet just cries her heart out to Maan... it'll make her feel better and gives Maan a chance to console her... it's inevitable for them to cry... but i don't really want them to have dialogues in that hospital scene... i mean maaneet are the king and queen of expressions and i want them to speak only through their actions... what say guys? do you want them to say anything?? because i think their eyes can do all the talking Edited by summikhan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
a good cry would defenitely be appropriate...i would also not mind if she just remains in shock, unable to show any response...
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

a good cry would defenitely be appropriate...i would also not mind if she just remains in shock, unable to show any response...

i wont mind if she stays in shock..... actully i wont mind anything on monday.... CVs are welcome to do whatever and make me cry again😭😭😭😭
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: maan-and-geet

i wont mind if she stays in shock..... actully i wont mind anything on monday.... CVs are welcome to do whatever and make me cry again😭😭😭😭

awwww...these are bound to be "sad" episodes...they actualy chose the hardest path to take...
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me too want them to  cry their heart out so that all pain come out in those tears and regarding dialogue geet i think will say sorry to maan and add that when she heard fighting over phone she forgot everything😭 .
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well i also want geet to hold maan and cry all she can coz it happens when ur loved one is near you you can't stop ur tears i want to see that geet breaking her shock seeing maan i don't want geet to distant from maan and be stone in this shock coz maan is in same pain
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
yes n it will b lovely 2 watch
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i just want geet to express her feeling and cry a bit 
i know 
maan will console
her and make her happy 
but i think it will not work 
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maan-and-geet

i wont mind if she stays in shock..... actully i wont mind anything on monday.... CVs are welcome to do whatever and make me cry again😭

Right
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It will definitely be good fro both of them to cry their hearts out...particularly Geet...but I have a feeling we may see a changed Geet...not the old bubbly one, but a much more sobered version.....that should give greater scope to the story to develop where Maan does all he can to get her out of this state.....lets see what the CVs have for us....honestly speaking after Saturday's episode I don't mind anything that the Cvs show. One thing I know is that we will be crying today also...but I don't mind that so long as they give us another wonderfully done episode......Thanx Cvs and keep up the good work....