Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

😳 I know...seriously...I was expecting them to do a bhakti number... something like mere toh girdhar gopal... since its MaanGod we are talking about...Buh Meh* They went Sassy with the tip tip barsa paani instead .🤔
*Sprinkles gangajal on the pavitra praanis* 😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But it would be hot i know 😳 😳 😳

Really....I swear they will rock in bhajan and arti sort of setting.....

for a holi celebration they should have opt for a bhajan....how dare they went for that raunchy number....screw them....how cheap of them....🤣

Edited by ansah - 13 years ago

@ Awesome.Sauce

Great response, loved it....you go girl, give it to her👏

Originally posted by Desigirl144

I personally think that its their choice to do any dance they like. If they are comfortable with it, then why should we care? Besides! they look great! Its nice to see them perform! If you don't like it then don't watch it! :)
i agree with u 
Originally posted by Desigirl144

I personally think that its their choice to do any dance they like. If they are comfortable with it, then why should we care? Besides! they look great! Its nice to see them perform! If you don't like it then don't watch it! :)
agree with you.

here we go again! please have some positivity here

cant wait for this dance😉
@awesome ANS Sauce😆
can't stop laughing hahahhahahhahahaha
Originally posted by Ankita_88

🤣🤣they will rock in that too for sure....🤣🤣
agree with u dear😃
No its the most amazing song it has the maximum scope of any couple perform a sizzling chemistry so i say its not an item song but sizzling chemistry song..... many people have done a gr8 perfromance with this song like Ragini khanna in Jhalak & Arjun-Arohi in KMH i don't think this is bad song....

Discussions from both ends can b allowed and different viewpoints r also allowed in a forum as long as the post is hving some base to it.....Here the word "Cheap publicity" is not only instigating but is also pointing fingers at actors which can only lead to fights rather than healthy discussions😊

So for the reason above closing this topic
Geet DT