Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sood Brothers Proved me right all along

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

So here I am back with my Sood Brothers topic. I think I will be doing this a lot from now on, oh my gosh I have got double duty now; I have to post on NivRen and then my Sood Brothers.

So no delays, the first ever post I made on Sood Brothers I wrote that they are Different yet so similar. They both Love their family more than anything in this world, and yesterday they proved me right all along.

The way Viren tore those Property papers in front of his dadaji saying "I don't care about these" says it all that I just want you my family with me not this artificial things. All those years back he could not tell what's in his heart, why he does not want to leave them, even after he returned he could not tell them what's in his heart but Friday's episode he had to open up and speak out and so he did and will do on Monday.

And Sid, after getting call from his dumb wife came running back to home. I know you all understood why but I still want to write it out, he came home not because of Divya's tantrums, or for the property or that they are leaving to Chandigarh. He came running from office to stop dadaji not to leave Viren alone once again, he could not leave his Brother again all alone in this world and that too when Viren is almost on the verge of changing. He could not stop anything all those years back when Viren was sent away, because he himself was just a kid but now he is an adult and can talk to his dadaji to change his decision.

Yes, Sood Brothers they don't care about all these material things they only and only care about their Family and their Love. They are not Bhuvan's or Jawahar's sons they are Bhupat Rai Sood's Grandsons.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Di!!! Brilliant points you have noted i LOVE reading about your views on the Sood Brothers its so cute, i love the point you picked out when Divya called Sid and he came running home its just brillinat Di love it!! x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Milee, i loved ur post! I think u made a good point about why Sid came home so quickly for Viren's sake rather than Divya's! It's gonna be very interesting to see how their relationship begins to improve in the coming days because im sure it will!!
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Anisha & Asma for your comments. I know right? that stupid girl says she loves Sid but she is worried that she is leaving Shimla and the property is on Viren's name. She did not even think atleast I have my Sid with me.๐Ÿ˜† But I loved the way Sid came running back, and I was so sad seeing tears in Viren's eyes.
I am eagerly wiating for their bonding to start and after seeing those holi pictures I am ever so excited.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yep i am too, i cant wait for those holi scenes!! So excited, and Nivi has on a mangalsutra as well....good sign naa?!

I know what u mean about Divya, ii thought she was starting to show she had a bit of a brain when she didn't let her moter interfere for once but when she went straight to call her after hearing about the property all going to Viren i just realised she's never going to change!! Made me so angry!

Aww yeah it's so hard seeing Viren in tears๐Ÿ˜ญ i just wanted DS to hug him and i hope they start tomoro's epi with that!!
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Milee, that was a brilliant post. I too love the Sood brothers very much. Cant wait to see both of them connecting and having fun on the way!!
dyhardfan thumbnail
milee sweetie totally agree with you. the sood brothers don't care for money or any other materialistic thing. they love their family and put their family above everything else......
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved your post dear!!!!!!!!!!!
completely agree with u............๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by kinnyyy - 13 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Milee
 You described it so well.
Yes Sood Brothers are not materialistic.

They are not Bhuvan's or Jawahar's sons they are Bhupat Rai Sood's Grandsons.

To add more especially for Viren, that he is not Jawahar and CC son, But DS's grandson.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh Miliee awosome post . I lovee ur sood brothers topic n I hope frm 2dy onwards U gets a chance 2 open 1 topic on Sood Bros daily as By seeng all Holi scenes I m veryy Positive .