FF"Two broken hearts fall in love" ~THREAD 2~ - Page 75

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by libra25

res
yipppeee me the first one...
loved the update...
feeling really sad for maan and angry on geet...
i hope she has not left or hurt herself again...
may be the door vicky has seen is the one when maan banged his hand at night...
continue soon

thx for the lovely compliment and i just had to point out that you are right.  the door that vicky has seen is the one when maan banged  his hand the night before...

i am so happy at least one person got it.  a lot of people were confused that maan or geet hurt themselves again...i guess that is my fault.should of specified.
Originally posted by tazzo

this thing of blood every time something  happens is just so disturbing! how can ppl care so less? i mean, who does that? kuch hone se pehle hi veins katna shuru kardeti hai! i once knew a girl who slit open her wrist veins coz her parents were getting divorced, but that was just once. she never tried again. thank god for that.

btw zeynab, are u from india or pakistan? or are u frm some other country? afganistan then, maybe? 😊

lol...i explained this already so you might want to read my note on the bottom of the update or on page:116. but don't worry maan and geet are fine...they are not trying to kill themselves...sorry for the confusion.

really?😲 that is really sad to know...hope she is doing better now.

i am from afghanistan...lol. good guess!
KAHANI GOING GOOD...LETS C WHT HAPPEND...
Originally posted by niddzz

OMG...maan realized his love 4 geet...he accepted it butpromosed himself not to give in and stay away 4m her as thats what she wants...!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜­
MSK has a motoe cycle and shasha is his childhood friend who used to b hid bike partner...these two news came as shock...lol...wen u mentioned maan and his bike...MSK as balwant who made his entry on bike came to mah mind...lolπŸ˜†
its pain pain everywere...!!!😭😭😭
maans flashback were BANG ON...!!!πŸ‘
 geet realized she she went overboard wid her words and felt bad...!!!😭😲
both cares 4 each other likeanythin...!!!😳
they are so much in love...but confession is nowere around...!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜­πŸ˜›
maan went against his childhood frnd shasha just coz he couldnt bear anythin against geet...!!!πŸ˜›
geet feels she is responsible 4 his breakup vid his family frnd...!!!😭
maan took her silence as her avoidance and  as she doesnt care...but geet is up on a guilt trip...she almost killed herself to convey her thanx wonder what she will do to convey her sorry...!!
hope everythin falls in place very soon...me cant take their pain anymore...!!
confess ur love u two and lrt me have a peaceful sleep...how m i to wait untill the next update to kno whats happenin...!!!😳
the pain was beautifully depicted...i could actually feel their pain...!!😭😭
beautifully written update...cant wait to read more...!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
UPDATE SOON...!!! can we have a bonus update mid week like last tym...would love to have bonus update anytym...greedy me...but not mah fault ...ur cliffhangers dont help me mch in having patience till u update next...!!

WOWWW...thank you for such a lovely and long comment!!!!😳😳😳 ur's has been the longest comment of words i have ever gotten πŸ‘πŸ˜³ and most colorfulπŸ˜†

sorry yaar i know it hurts me to right about so much pain...but that is the whole point of me FF. Two broken hearts falling in love...so i have to depict their pain...but that does not mean there won't be any happy moments! with time everything will fall into place. 

i will try my best to give you a bonus update mid week.😊

but don't worry read my note on the bottom of the update or on page:116 it explains everything. maan and geet are fine...nobody is trying to hurt themselves...sorry for the confusion yaar.

thank you again for such a lovely comment πŸ˜³
Awesome update
Loved it loads
Can't wait 4 da next part
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
fab update...
loved it...
errr sasha😑😑
awesome part...finally maan accepted that he loves geet
I feel so sorry...
ah precap looks scary, Vicky seeing blood, will Geet hurt herself again 😭
I am both thankful and angry on you for the update!!! thank you for the wonderful writing and angry for giving Maneet such a pain, you have taken the FF to a very serious note which makes me more anxious for next update, so its your fault that i'm demanding an update so soonπŸ˜‰
My fav. in this update:
  • Hmm...yamla pagla MSK😊 - yes, i just luvd to see him riding a bike always we see him taking his car out and i almost read the same and u surprised me with bike, thank you...
  • Maan slowly realizing his actual feelings for Geet - he was found using rational thinking in a typical MSK style!!!
  • Sasha ki bolti banth - achcha kiya joh Maan ne uska mugh banth kiya, yehi darr hai ki ab woh chudel zaroor kuch chaal chaleyiπŸ˜’
Precap - Maan ke tarah hi hum bh ighade hai uss door ke saamne Geet ko manane...so galdi ghulwadena plzzz...  
thankyou for the pm and very nice update. why is geet putting maan in so much pain? i feel bad for him, geet always goes overboard with her fears and insecurities.