me eagerly waiting dear
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
arre kitni dair yaar me waiting wanna sleep also😳
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shorter than usual but wasn't expecting to be able to update till the weekend. Don't worry i will hopefully give u guy's ur usual long updates on the weekend.  Was just too tired of studying so decided to update.😛

(edited by the way i think i pmed everybody that this is part 29 when actually it is part 30. sorry if i confused u all...me sleep deprived ðŸ¥±)

Recap:
Maan was shocked. Couldn't fathom the fact of what he just did. He touches his lips with his fingers and the sensations and feelings that geet made him feel coursed all over his body, with just the simple memory.

Maan to himself: What did I do?! I was kissing geet'

Part:30
Too Dangerous to be friends

Maan: I have to apologize. Geet was right'  I crossed the line tonight.

He quickly grabs a shirt and runs to geet's room and  starts banging on the door.

Maan: Geet open the door..please open the door!

Geet: Go away maan. Please just leave me alone.

Maan: Please geet open the door.

Geet: I said go away.

Maan: I am sorry geet'I am really really sorry.  I crossed the line'I went too far. I am so sorry just please open the door. 

I couldn't control' myself.  The way'the way you kissed me on my cheek and behaving with me it was like you were seducing me geet.  I am so'.sorry.  You can give me whatever punishments you want just please open the door.

Hearing this made geet angrier not with maan, but with herself.  She was blaming herself for making maan act and lose control with her.  Why did she kiss him on the cheek anyways? This is all her fault she thought.  She started it.  Could maan and her ever go back to just being friends and feel comfortable with one another now that this barrier was broken?

Maan: geet open the door.

Her heart: there is no point in being mad with yourself. That is what love does.  You love him geet.  You can't just be friends anymore.  How many times do I have to tell you!

Geet just cries louder and releases her pain.

Maan screams, "GEEET" as he couldn't take it anymore. Couldn't take hearing geet crying and the pain she was going through all because of him.

Maan had to think of something. He had to think fast before geet didn't do anything that would hurt herself and with geet anything was possible.  Just by saying thank you she almost took her life.  He goes and gets a knife from the kitchen.

Maan: Geet if you don't open this door right now than I will punish myself for what I did to you.

Fresh new tears started to roll from geet's eyes as she laid down aimlessly looking into the air from the ground

She wanted him to scream at her, be angry with her, even curse her'but why did he have to hurt himself? why does he have to be so perfect? why does he not do anything wrong so she could have an excuse to not keep on getting attracted to him?

Maan: Geeet!I have a knife out.  I will cut myself and then write sorry all over the wall with my blood just like you did.

Geet's heart almost skipped a beat.  She runs slamming the door open and snatches the knife out of his hands throwing it with a thrust all the way to the other side of the floor.  She then looks straight into his eyes and then raises her hand and slaps maan right across the face, the sound echoing through the crispy air. Maan took the slap willingly.  What he did to geet deserved more than just a slap. 

Geet was raging with so many emotions in her body right.

Geet: what did you say? You would punish yourself for me. WHY?

FOR GOD'S SAKE WHO AM I TOO YOU FOR YOU TO DO SO MUCH FOR ME? YOU SAVE ME, PROTECT ME, SHELTER ME, AND GOD KNOWS WAT ELSE! WHYYY?

Maan just looked at her, confused. 

GEET: OH AND DON'T SAY KYUNKE TUM MUJHSE PYAAR HUA HAI'

Maan couldn't take it anymore and screams, "GEEET".

"SCREAM at me and HATE me because I can't take it anymore", she cried.

I don't know how to tell my heart to shut up.  It thinks it can tell me what to do? It thinks it knows what I want!, she says as she holds on to maan's shirt.

Maan grab's her hand's and holds it as if to comfort her.

Maan: Geet I know what your going through'trust me I do.  Just let me in don't block me out.  Don't tell me to leave you.  Let me be your crying shoulder. Don't hold everything inside and let it eat you up.

Geet: why do you think I am in pain? Even if I was you would never understand what I am going through'nobody ever did or ever will. 

Maan: I see it in your eyes geet.  Your hiding some pain from me! If you just let me'

Geet:  Let you what get closer to me again? I told you to go AWAY! let me be'.I don't need you.  What your trying won't work! What happened tonight was a mistake and it won't happen again.  I won't give you the chance to get closer to me.  Opening up is just another ticket for you isn't it?

Geet's words were sending spears into maan's heart.  He wanted to help her. He felt like he connected with her because of the similar heartbreak, but instead she thought that he was doing this to get close to her in the wrong way.  He was hurt and it came out as rage and anger.

Maan starts clapping.

Maan: Finished!

Bravo geet! bravo.  I have to hand it to you, you figured me out so well.  he says sarcastically.

He grabs her and twists her hand back. Haan I am only doing this to get closer to you.  I brought you into this house so eventually I could sleep with you.  Your eyes they are like an open invitation seducing even a woman hater like me.

Is that what you wanted to here geet!

Geet: choro mujhe!

Maan: Nahi chodonga toh?

He squizzes her wrist harder and brings her closer.

"If I wanted you I would have already had you I promise you that!  I wouldn't of let the chance escape the first night I met you and no one would of had suspected the Maan Singh Khurana.  Kya lakta hai tum saach much khaas ho? You are not some Pari for me to lose myself to you samjhe tum", he says shoving her to the side.

Maan starts to turn away and heads toward the door. Geet starts to tear up again as maan punches the door open causing his hand to bleed.

Before storming out of the house he angrily looks at her and screams "I have never understood woman, but this time I thought I did.  I thought we had a connection.  But I guess I was wrong.  Geet the only reason you are alone today is because you push your loved ones away just like you are pushing me away Geet! If you push me away you won't have anyone else and you will have nobody but yourself to blame when you feel like your falling down a dark and loneliness abyss and nobody knows how that feels like better than me trust me on that!

Geet gets a vase from her room and shatters it against the mirror.  The mirror cracks in half and as geet looks at it she sees a reflection of herself split in two halves showcasing the inner conflict geet is facing inside. She had to do this even though she didn't want to.  Maan and her were getting too close.  It was even dangerous to be even friends.  She did not know how much she had left in her to control herself'to keep herself away from maan.

Precap:

As geet is walking along the hallway she feels a hand grab her good arm and pull her to the side.

Intruder:Surprised? Maybe you shouldn't leave the door open next time.

Do hit the like button if you liked the update!

Previous Part~Naughtiness Personified 

Edited by zeynab111 - 12 years ago
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey thnx dear will comment in detail ater for sure
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update !!!
Thx for the pm :)
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail