ur update really  n  ...
that why.....
that cute update ..really ....
u did dear...
 4 PM me...
once again  ...
 4 u dear..πŸ˜ƒ.
n also 4 late...

althe best 4 next update n update soon...😊...
lov,❀️
Tama
Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome!!!! just loved the story!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
prathyusmiling thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update atlast geet is alive i cant w8 plzzzzzzzz update sooon
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
omg just caught up with the last two parts
Geet has a weird way to say thanx..but it was understood dthe pain she was going thru
good job!!!!!
OMG I loved the last part and how Geet woke up......they truley do lvoe each other
please continue soon!
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sukklover

..πŸ˜›.

ur update really  n  ...
that why.....
that cute update ..really ....
u did dear...
 4 PM me...
once again  ...
 4 u dear..πŸ˜ƒ.
n also 4 late...

althe best 4 next update n update soon...😊...
lov,❀️
Tama

OMG  for such a beautiful comment.......i am speechlesssss and really touched......😳

muahhhhhh!.....
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
hey guys i am updating right nowπŸ˜ƒ...

hopefully it will  be up about an hour from now....

thx for your patience....😳
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
sorry if its too short πŸ˜”....don't throw any chappals plz πŸ˜†.

Recap:

Maan slowly looks up in shock and sees it was his own daadima who raised a hand on him.
"Bas'band karo ye deewaanegi'..geet is dead'.she cries as tears continued to fall from her eyes'she is gone.

maan starts to feel dizzy'both his mind and heart couldn't take it anymore'and he was falling into unconsciousness.  He tries to keep his head straight'but he starts to see blurry'

He whispers geet and collapses on top of her.

Geet's eyes shoot right open and she takes breaths in. Her first word was "Maaaaaan".

And that continued to echo through everyone's ears'everyone's heart'except for maan.   He  wasn't awake to witness this even though he was the only one fighting for geet when everyone else had given up hope.

Part:24

Geet awakens

Geet's monitors were all going crazy'her heart monitor which was silent 30 seconds ago was moving up and down as if she was given a new life.

She was breathing frantically and again she just says, "maan" as she sees him unconscious on her.

Meera: Two of you nurses go with the security guards and help Mr.Khurana.  Take him to another room and aid him.

You three other nurses come and help me attend Mrs.Khurana.  It look's like she is out of danger's way.

She gives a reassuring smile to Vicky.

Meera: Vicky and Daadima you should go with Mr.Khurana'I think he will need you when he wakes up.

Daadima has fresh tears in her eyes. 

Daadima: "For the first time I raised my hand on him,"she cries.

I didn't hear his cries'Instead of supporting and believing in him I poured more salt on his wounded heart.

Vicky: it is not your fault Meera should of have paid attention and not have given up hope so easily.

Meera heard it and it was reviving her old memories of Vicky'her pain'but she didn't say anything.  She just concentrated on saving geet's life.

3 hours had passed.  Geet was out of danger and her arm was all bandaged up.  The only thing that the doctor's were waiting for was for her to regain consciousness again.

Maan was still unconscious. Meera had come to check on him.

Meera: Sometimes in order for the human body to protect itself from pain or accepting the hard reality it succumbs to unconsciousness. 

Maan couldn't bear to handle the truth that he was going to lose his wife and therefore lost consciousness. 

That is what true love for someone can do to a person she says straightly looking at Vicky.

Vicky couldn't stand hearing the word "true love" coming out of her mouth'not after what she did to him.

He gets up to leave but before leaving he looks back at her and says "maan and geet are not husband and wife'and your right they are madly in love but just won't admit to the other'un like our story".

He slams the door and leaves.

Daadima whispers: unlike our story'.what has gotten into Vicky?

Daadima: I am sorry for Vicky's behavior Dr.Meera.  I don't know what has gotten to him.  I assure you he is a very jolly and fun loving boy.

Meera says to herself: I know'. He is the same Vicky, which I fell in love with.

Meera: It is fine.  He must be going through a hard time.

Daadima: I am going to see what happened to him.  Excuse me.

"geet'geet'.geet" kept repeating in geet's head as she laid unconscious on the hospital bed.

His voice'.it was his voice saying her name.   She wanted to wake up'.Her heart was telling her to wake up and to go to him'.to embrace him.  But her brain was not letting her.  Trying to protect her from the poison of love.  Except just like always geet's heart tends to win.

She snaps up awake ignoring the pain in her left arm.

She couldn't move her left arm so she tried to move her right arm and hand. When she opens her right hand she see's an orange flower.  She wonders how this got into her hand. 

But all of a sudden memories started to flow back.. maan whispering her name and then her waking up and seeing maan unconscious on her lap. 

With her good arm she moves the blanket and all the tubes from herself and gets off the bed.

She winces in pain that her left arm was giving her'but she had to find maan.  Had to see he was all right.

She holds on to the frames of the wall for support.  She went up and down the halls her heart yearning for maan.  Her heart was trembling with fear with the last image of maan, as he lay unconscious on her lap.

Geet: maan where are you?

That is when a nurse sees her.

Nurse: Mrs.Khurana what are you doing out here? Your supposed to be in bed recovering not walking.

Geet jolts up as someone addresses her as Mrs.Khurana. 

Geet: What ...did... you call me?(geet says with various dramatic pauses).

Nurse: Mrs.Khurana'that is your name right? You are Mr. Maan Singh Khurana's wife I heard him say so myself.

Geet wanted to melt.  Her heart was rejoicing'she wanted to tell it to shut up'It must of have been a mistake. This nurse must have heard wrong.  Why would maan say such a thing?

Heart: because maan loves her too!

Brain: oh just shut up will you.  Maan used her for the dare remember? Used geet's feelings! Don't you ever forget that.

Heart: whatever'it was just a dare. You need to learn to live and have fun.  He is MSK! He does not like to lose even if it is a game.  So I don't think he wanted to hurt geet or use her intentionally.

Nurse shakes geet.

Nurse: Mrs.Khurana please you have to go back and rest.  You have not fully recovered.

Geet:huh'oh I will go'Just tell me where maan is please than I will go.

Nurse: I can't do that I will lose my job. You are supposed to be resting'what if something happens to you. Than I will be responsible and I don't think Mrs.Khurana will let me live to see another day with the way he cares for you.

Geet gasps' " He cares for me"

Nurse: The care and concern I have Mrs.khurana contain for you I have never seen any other man have in my life.

When everyone even the doctor had given up hope on you it was only Mr.Khurana who was fighting for your life'.and telling you to wake up.

He fought off 6 security guards and that wasn't enough to contain him.  He still held on to you.  Kept on telling you to wake up'to open your eyes.

But eventually everything got too much for him'I don't think he could handle losing you'so he lost consciousness and his last words were your name "geet".

Geet had tears running down her eyes.  She couldn't believe what maan did for her'He stood by her when everyone gave up hope on her. Why was her heart beating to just see him once'to hold on to him forever?

Geet manages to tell the nurse "please nothing will happen to you I promise.  Just let me see him once"

Nurse: okay. Just for a few minutes.

Geet: as long as I get to see him I will be indebted to you. 

Nurse:Okay he is in the room right behind you. 

Geet looks behind herself and through the window she sees maan lying unconscious on the bed. 

She goes closer to the glass window and starts to tear up thinking it is all her fault that maan is in this condition.

With her good hand she strokes the glass window as if stroking maan's face.

She murmurs: I am so sorry maan.  I have only given you pain and suffering while you have always saved me time and time again.  And even showered me with so much care and concern which I have never received before.

She says while a tear escapes her eye.

Heart: what are you waiting for? Go to him'geet go to the person who actually cares for you, while everyone else has turned their backs on you. Geet stop trying to stop yourself? Not after what he has done and gone through for you?

That is when geet can't take it anymore.  Her heart was right.  She can't stop herself after what he has done for her'

She opens the door and just throws herself on him and starts to cry.  She doesn't let him go.  Just holds on trying to soothe her heart her soul with maan's aura'maan's touch.

Pre-cap:
Maan quickly grabs geet's hand as she gets up from the bed.

Maan: Geet... how can you think of leaving me? (Maan says in his husky voice).

Geet gasps.  She wasn't really expecting for maan to have heard whatever she had said.

Geet: you heard?

Maan: should it matter?

(i am going to reveal more about vicky and meera more in the next few updates....if you guys are wondering).

Hit the Like button if you liked the update😳

Previous Update~To much to handle
Next Update~Just friends?

Edited by zeynab111 - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

awsome update.

supreb.
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3