Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Recap:
Maan: Geet jokes aside. I am here to help.  You're not as alone as you think. 

Here is a green salwar kamiz wear it.

Geet: but'

Maan: Don't ask any questions just wear it and I will be waiting for you outside.

Maan turns around, gives a glance at geet and than walks out with his full Maan Singh Khurana attitude.

Geet just replays maan's words in her head " I am here to help'your not as alone as you think".

Part: 22
Geet's way of saying thank you

*********************************************************Flashback******************************************************
20 minutes ago'

While geet was taking her hot shower, maan goes outside to find a way to get out of here.  He walks and finally finds someone with a cell phone. He makes a call to Vicky.

Vicky: Hello?

Maan: Vicky if you want me to forgive you for leaving geet alone yesterday and getting both of us in this mess then track down this location from this number and come over with a car and pair of clothes for both me and geet. 

Vicky to himself: How is this my fault? Oh whatever at least they are together'he thinks naughtily.

Vicky: Theek hai bai what type of clothes should I bring for you two?

Maan: Bring me my business attire and for geet lets see'.bring her a green salwar kamiz?

Vicky: Why green'is there a special reason?

Maan: Haa'.meri matlab hai nahi'.There is no special reason. Just bring it over and consider yourself spared.

Vicky: Okay bhai whatever you say (he chuckles'what has he gotten himself into).

There was a special reason. Geet wore Green the first time he had come to join his office, a memory maan will always remember.

***************Present****************

Maan was pacing up and down'he looked restless and his mind somewhere else.

Vicky is leaning against the car observing his big brother.

Vicky to himself: In just one night bro has changed so much'I even bet he is thinking about geet right now (he smiles).

"Time to have some fun" he thinks naughtily.

Vicky: Hey geet finally you are here.

Maan speaks without looking at geet: What took you so long you had me'.worried.(He whispers the word "worried" to himself as he turns as sees that there is actually no geet present).

Vicky starts laughing and even ends up falling on the floor cause his laughing was starting to hurt his stomach.

Maan: Vicky ye kya mazaaq hai?

Vicky: oh bro you should of have seen the look on your face is was priceless.  I knew you were restless and thinking about geet, so I decided to play this trick on you to prove myself right because if I has just simply asked you if you were worried about geet than you would have flat out denied it completely.

Now you have no excuse because I have caught you red handed (he says chuckling).

Maan: Hahaaa very funny Vicky.

Maan knew Vicky was right so he couldn't really justify himself and that made maan angry.  He was never in such a situation before where he was lost for words.

Geet finally finishes and places her dupatta over her shoulder. She looks at herself in the mirror, trying to find herself'trying to find the old geet.

But it was no use'she had died. The smile, cheer, and spirit of geet were all gone.

Geet looks blankly at the mirror trying to find an answer but there was none.

Voice: There is an answer' there always is. 

Geet: who said that?

Voice: Look at the mirror'I'm you'your conscious and the answer your looking for lies in maan and you know it.

Geet: what nonsense!

Conscious: Not nonsense but "pyaar".  Look at the way he has taken care of you so far not even Dev had done that.

Geet winces at the name of her ex " Dev".

Remember Maan's words last night "It's going to be okay. I won't let anybody hurt you anymore. I promise.You're not alone anymore. I am here.  I will always be here".

Geet faces away from the mirror.

Geet: Dev had made that same promise and look how he left me. I don't want to put myself in that situation again. Why do you think love is the only solution to find myself again?

Conscious: Because the only way to heal and find yourself is to let the same thing, which broke you, to stitch you back up.  That is the only solution, which lies in maan.  He cares for you.  Has saved you twice and the sad part is you haven't even thanked him for last night.

If your trying to find yourself how about becoming friends with the person who has done so much for you....instead of  fighting with him all the time.  Isn't that what the old geet would do? You have to repay him some how don't you?

Geet the answer is right in front of you, don't look the other way and act blind to it.  Embracing it will help find you..find the "old geet".

Geet: " Maan has done so much for me.  But I am so selfish that I haven't even thanked him. but I will find another answer 'another solution if it is the last thing I do."

Geet turns and faces the mirror but sees that the conscious was gone. 

Maan and Vicky were still waiting for geet outside.  Even Vicky started to get worried now.

Vicky: bhai maybe you should go check on geet.  It has been quite awhile.  I am going to go give a call to daadima so she doesn't get worried.

Vicky leaves maan trying to find a signal for his phone.

Maan decides to check on Geet.

He walks up to the door and knocks this time.

Maan: Geet are you ready? Geet'what is taking so long?

Still no response.  "Geet if you don't open this door I will break it and come in"

Still no response.

"I warned you geet".

Maan steps back and with one kick the door swings open.

But the image that maan sees, he almost wished he was dead before seeing such a scene.

On the walls of the room "Thank you for everything you have done and I am sorry for being a burden in your life ms.'k" was written all over in blood and geet layed on the ground with a huge gash in her arm.. The letter 'K" was a very sloppy K and was probably writen a few seconds before geet faints.

Maan screams: GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT!

Oh my god.  Someone help me plz'.help me.

Pre-cap:

(third promo)

For the first time after years I am putting my trust on you again'I am believing in you again.  You helped me find geet last night.  Now I am back with even a bigger request and in return I will make a promise to you that I will bring the old geet back'I will make her forget her sorrows, her heartbreak, and her loneliness.  Just fulfill this big request for me first.

(can anybody guess what maan is asking?πŸ˜‰)

as well as:

Maan doesn't listen he slams through geet's room..but the smile he had on his face vanishes and gets replaced by shock as he sees Dr.meera cover geet's face with the white sheet.
Maan screams:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING'.HOW DARE YOU DOOOOO THIS'.SHE IS STILLL ALIVE YOU HEAR MEEEEEE!!

He shoves meera and all the nurses aside.

Maan: Geet uthoooo'please open your eyes'.GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET, he screams and shakes her to wake up.  But it was no use.😲😲😲

(this is a necessary step and part which will help lead it to the  next track that the story is heading tooo...please be patient with me and  hopefully [crossing my fingers]you guys will enjoy the next track.😊😳)

hit the like button if you liked the update...

Previous Part~To much to handle

Edited by zeynab111 - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
a short update after a looooong time 😑 .. though i liked it πŸ˜† ...but again a cliff hanger ... arrrghh I HATE YOU πŸ˜‘  .. 

u better update soon lady!!!

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
great update.. please update soon
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it but i didnt except geet to take such a drastic step n reading the promos i m getting more confused but the second one i understood but first one i think it was maan talking to god or himself
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update..  vicky teasing maan was really nice.. OMG geet's way of saying thank you is dangerous... precap looks really scary.. hope geet's fine... am sure maan's praying.. cant wait for the next one.. continue soon
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing part.
Vicky the mischevious.
Yaar why did "commit suicide" (if i may say so)
Shocking promos :s. Hope Geet will wake up alive :o
Please dont bring a second janam wali story lol.
Do update soon coz u lefr us at a cliffhanger lol.
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update..but scary precap...
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh gosh!

please precap is scary
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
really nice update dear...Vicky had finally cornered Maan with his little trick...but what did Geet do???😲 ur promos left me on a cliff-hanger now.....the second one esp....OMG😲.....I really don't want to guess anything right now...I would rather wait for ur next update...pls pls pls make it soon...please.....and since u r promising that the next track is gonna be interesting will be waiting for thatπŸ˜ƒ...but please update soon this time 😊
thnx 4 d pm awesome but short updt
d precap(2nd part) gave me heart attack